Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari (755 Views)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by LeOstrich: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
As Osinbanjo makes his photo OP tour of the ravaged northeast to draw sympathy for victims of the lunancy called Boko Haram with NGOs queuing up to follow suit, the Borno State govt has already summized the cost of rebuilding his state at 200bn naira.

This is despite the fact that the Borno is still a hot combat zone with Boko Haram recapturing enclaves already liberated by the GEJ administration.

Rather than see to an end of the conflict and total eradication of the Muslim filth ravaging his state, the Borno state govt wants federal pay out to start reconstruction.

It is either the governor of Borno is so confident of the end of the insurgency to demand for reconstruction or he is using the carnage and current boko dullard in Aso Rock to get Money to settle their militia.

Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by DennisEche(m): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
wake me when others states start tabling there bills
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by brightnelly(f): 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
200bn? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Haba?

1 Like

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by seedgreen(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
This 200 billion will come from SS crude oil.

6 Likes

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by ApexTitan(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
How do we know this story is true?

1 Like

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Femistico(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
where will he get dat kind moni since he said our treasuries is empty and why is d governor more interested in d moni than solving d insurgency in his state

3 Likes

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by NaijaTweets(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Emekamex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Shettima abi na SHITima is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by odinese(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
200bn? U sure say u well?
Or u dey confuse 200milla for billa

1 Like

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by odinese(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
OK I don read am..it worth it
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Starships4u(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
I love PGEJ more than PMB but I don't comment on biased articles in as much as the Governor has no say on how much he should get...
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Well mine your minerals u will get more than that
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Appleyard(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
and whats d big deal? The governor reserve d right to ask for any package that he thinks will suit his state better. But conversely, the federal govt is not obligated to his demands. So, let sleeping dogs lie! You are free to wake them only if d deed is done.
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by LeOstrich: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
ApexTitan:
How do we know this story is true?

Google no dey collect money.

This site is not meant to regurgitate news but to provide varrying opinions.

It is not my job to keep you informed.
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by LeOstrich: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
odinese:
200bn? U sure say u well?
Or u dey confuse 200milla for billa

And you wey think say $50bn dollars nah 20k nko?
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by Jorussia(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
.This op is a complete mischief maker. It is very unfortunate that we ave so many people commenting on nairaland who have short memories,i don't know how much borno govt presented to the VP, but i know for fact,that it was pmb that told the govs of the three states to present cost of rebuilding damage arears in their states for its onward presentation to the G7,because the g7 promised to assist in rebuilding the 3 States. It is only those who are uninformed that will fall for this your cheap trick aimed at tarnishing the image of pmb and also sets the south against the north.
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by LeOstrich: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jorussia:
.This op is a complete mischief maker. It is very unfortunate that we ave so many people commenting on nairaland who have short memories,i don't know how much borno govt presented to the VP, but i know for fact,that it was pmb that told the govs of the three states to present cost of rebuilding damage arears in their states for its onward presentation to the G7,because the g7 promised to assist in rebuilding the 3 States. It is only those who are uninformed that will fall for this your cheap trick aimed at tarnishing the image of pmb and also sets the south against the north.

This useless korofo Soja wey no get hand work still dey post here.

I still dey wait for you to come arrest me.

Useless layabout
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by amao(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
how I wish I could have a power and a means to expose all behind evils things in Nigeria....I only pray Nigerians mature enough to look critically into situations rather than joining issues with APC propaganda campaign promises just to defeat d incumbent..... one day the truth behind all these will be reveal, I just pray d major actors will be alive to see their end themselves..God bless Nigeria
Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by LeOstrich: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2015
amao:
how I wish I could have a power and a means to expose all behind evils things in Nigeria....I only pray Nigerians mature enough to look critically into situations rather than joining issues with APC propaganda campaign promises just to defeat d incumbent..... one day the truth behind all these will be reveal, I just pray d major actors will be alive to see their end themselves..God bless Nigeria

Our God works in mysterious ways.

Just as all power is from God, so also is Buhari's emergance an act of God.

God has removed Jonathan from harm's way and in so doing protected us from another brutal civil war because there was no way the satanic Muslim north could have tolerated another "Kafir" in power.

God has put Buhari in high office to make his punishment and final disgrace for all to see and all to remember.

1 Like

Re: Borno State Govt Tables 200bn Bill To Buhari by ahaz: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Jorussia:
is that why only bornu should ask for 200 billion. Is it the hamllets thatched houses scattered all over the north destroyed by boko haram netted such an amount? OK o we wait for the means

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Doles Out Ramadan Cash Gift For Muslim Faithful In Kwara / Boko Haran Prisoners: Obiano Pleads For Calm / Internet, Social Media Responsible For Terrorism – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.