Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) (21713 Views)

Osinbajo Replaces Babachir At New Boards Committee: Dailytrust / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) / Kaduna Is Now Producing Fuel From Sugarcane - El-rufa’i (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by mrvitalis(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Please this is no news.... People have being doing this for years.. .. .. am currently trying to raise money to invest in ethanol fuel production

You can do it with sugar cane Patato or cassava or corn or even yam
It a good development but not in anyway new
Brazil makes billions of dollars ever year from this

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by chamboy(m): 7:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Normality:

God-forbid evil.
ur grandfather said d same
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Bibidear(f): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Wow,dats good
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Agimor(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2015
While oil is dwindly some part of the country is still bent in discovery oil.what happen to the other untap natural resources?
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't care too much if it does or doesn't. If the citizens can be stupid enough not to aggressively demand for a better life and reform so why should I worry too much? Nigerians are short sighted and they don't seem to like themselves too much. This is a fact for the supposedly giant of Africa.
1 Nigeria has one of the highest unnatural death statistics in the world due to road accident, boko haram, work hazard etc.
2. Very high poverty rate.
3. Very low human development index
4. Very high corruption
5. Very high crime rate etc
Yet you are kidding yourself that you are the giant of Africa grin. Most people would rather they were born in small countries like Seychelles, instead of Nigeria. Anyways, I admire your optimism or dare I say delusion.

Hey madam. Hold it there. We are already aware you 'know' and you still want to talk. In case you do not understand what egift is saying, CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO THIS THREAD AND STOP BORING US WITH YOUR NEGATIVE REMAR, so face the problem bedeviling the country you are, leave Nigeria.

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Dollyak(f): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Olusola10:

Hey madam. Hold it there. We are already aware you 'know' and you still want to talk. In case you do not understand what egift is saying, CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO THIS THREAD AND STOP BORING US WITH YOUR NEGATIVE REMAR, so face the problem bedeviling the country you are, leave Nigeria.
You don't need to throw your toys out of the pram this early grin. One more fact to chew on, Nigerians are the second highest buyers of properties in UK behind Russians(Thanks to politician). You guys are aware of this and yet you can't do anything about it. It is my ministry to drum it into you guys head.

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by free2ryhme: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2015
dtruth3:
Written by Isa Saidu, Zaira

gringringrin

It does appear the North is trying everything possible, to be counted amongst zones producing Oil in Nigeria.
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufa'i, said the state ministry of science and technology, in collaboration with Science Technology Forum (STF), has successfully produced bio-ethanol Fuel grade from sugarcane.

If this is true and realizable, i will be very glad because finally, Niger-Delta Oil will no longer belong to the North, and Beyalsa Oil will no more belong to Jigawa!

Read more details here.... http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/agriculture/58833-kaduna-is-now-producing-fuel-from-sugarcane-el-rufa-i

Is it available in commercial quantity?
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2015
very good...just let the production continue on a large scale and lets look ahead..
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2015
dtruth3:

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/agriculture/58833-kaduna-is-now-producing-fuel-from-sugarcane-el-rufa-i

Its still igbos that built it for them or foreigners. We know who n who that can achieve that.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by godoluwa(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2015
egift:

Your great-grand children will still be Nigerians. We do not want any "Mexico" beside the "United States" of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Our country Nigeria is the giant of Africa!
luk, Nigeria is scam. we've never be 1. ask me y & am gonna tell u

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by free2ryhme: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2015
IdiAmin1:
The midget governor always wanting to be on the news.

I thought I was to read something reasonable sef. Mtcheew undecided
Reading about bomb blast would have been reasonable to you? You've been disappointed.

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Osgilliat(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2015
why is it always on fuel? fuel this fuel that. can't they find something else to discover? anyway it's a welcome development.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Orikinla(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2015
El-Rufai, short in height, but a giant in leadership.
What determines your greatness is not your size, but your vision.
Here is a champion of the great Nigerian dream.

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by ALABIFAITHFUL77(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2015
sweet fuel.....trust aboki.then go use the sweet fuel make tea for people
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by mazerunner(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Lets get ur link 2 know if ur post is valid enough 2 warrant good commendation..til den I reserve my comment
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Fellow nairalanders abeg help me apologise to my sweetheart whom i did nt wish a hpy bday on June 30
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by awesomerex: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2015
sugar cane ah pray JOS will strt producin fuel 4rm tomatoes
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Hassan080196(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
This is a good news.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
nice...
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by sambina: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
End of season price slash 2014/2015 authentic football jerseys for all major clubs now available for as low as 3600.for purchase and enquiries visit our virtual store at http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/. Or call 09050018730
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by dtruth3(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Osgilliat:
why is it always on fuel? fuel this fuel that. can't they find something else to discover? anyway it's a welcome development.
And my fears is, Boko Haram will now have more reasons to Kill and maime!
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by sweetgala(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
mistabiola:
Are you for real cheesy

It is a pretty well known fact at this stage , the use of the suagr cane juice to produce silage . The result is bioethanol which can be used in its pure form or can be mixed with PMS to increase volume. Now we have our own refineries we can do that.

The problem still remains most of our cars are not designed for that; might wreck the engine

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by anonimi: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
How many cars and lorries are being run on such fuel

This SMD should stop telling big fat lies.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by seedorfg(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
sweet fuel from kaduna grin
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by xxgig(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
mrvitalis:
Please this is no news.... People have being doing this for years.. .. .. am currently trying to raise money to invest in ethanol fuel production

You can do it with sugar cane Patato or cassava or corn or even yam
It a good development but not in anyway new
Brazil makes billions of dollars ever year from this

Only those who are not science and engineering inclined will celebrate this news, there's nothing new here. I will celebrate if they got a new, #fast yielding sugar cane that humans can't consume for this purpose.#
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by sweetgala(m): 8:53am On Jul 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Is it available in commercial quantity?

It is very much so I'd expect , some above 25% of the world's corn and soy beans plantations are used for biofuel and that number would only get higher.

A lot of waste from the growth of tomatoes and rice stalks are also ideal for use.
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by free2ryhme: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
sweetgala:

It is very much so I'd expect , some above 25% of the world's corn and soy beans plantations are used for biofuel and that number would only get higher.

A lot of waste from the growth of tomatoes and rice stalks are also ideal for use.

You speak with assumption

Let's forget the world we are talking nigeria
Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by KINGSO4LFY(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
anything good is good let join the moving train change 4 change for inquiry about NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA ADMISSION PLS CALLL 08063512129 ADMISSION IS ON NOW

Re: Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) by nationwide1(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
He will soon deny it.

Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) / Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary