Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. (30048 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Hello,
Good Day Nairalanders.
From The Desk Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, We Introduce You ALE-AIRPAY

These Services Enable All Those Into Importation Business That Has Been Having Payment & And Product Defect Challenges Try To Break The Barrier Of Getting Good & Cheap Quality Things Direct From Chinese & Japanese Merchant Sites[ 1688.Com,Taobao,Suning,Tmall.Com, Jd.Com, Mall360.Com, Vipstore.Com , Suning.Com, Vancl.Com, 51buy.Com, Dangdang, Amazon.Cn,Tmart.Com, Etc]. ALE-AIRPAY Got All Your Shopping Problems & Challenges Solved.

HOW IT WORKS
Step 1.

Visit Any Of Those Chinese Sites With Your Updated Google Chrome Browser On Your Laptop Or Android Tablet / Ipad. The Browser Will Automatically Convert The Chinese / Japanese Language To English For Better Understanding....

HINTS 1. = Before You Visit Any Of Those Sites, It Is Advisable You Use Google Translate To Translate Which Ever Item Word That You Are Interested On To Simplified Chinese Language And Copy It Into The Website Search Bar. The Process Gives You Fast & Easy Location Of The Particular Item You Want.
For More Tutorial On These Please Visit; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

Step 2.

Send Us An Email In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request

Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc

Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number

Step 3.

Then Forward The Details To Instantpay25@gmail.com Cc Securesuccess1988@gmail.com . Once We Receive Your Email , Our Team Will Carry Out Product Reviews To Know The Quality Of The Item.

Step 4.

Our Team Will Now Send You A Product Review, Including Quotation Cost, Snapshot And Company Bank Details. Once We Receive Your Payment Details, We Will Start Your Order Purchase Processing Immediately. And You Will Be Getting Real Time Update Of Your Item Though Your Email & Phone Number.

Step 5.

Once We Receive Your Items In Our China Warehouse Our Team Will Carry Out Proper Inspections On The Items To Know The Conditions, Then Items Snapshot Will Be Send To Your Email And You Will Be Ask To Send Us Your Shipping Agent Details.

Step 6.

Lastly, Once We Confirm Your Shipping Agent Details We Will Now Waybill The Item To Your Shipping Agent And Details Of The Items, Including Tracking Number, Total Weight In Digit & Snapshot Will Be Send To Your Email.

Step 7.

Once The Item/Package Has Been Confirmed And Delivery To Your Shipping Agent, Our Services Has Been Successfully Completed.

Why You Need Our Services

*One Stop Solution: Sourcing, Ordering, Inspection Services, Payment, Your Ideal Business Partner In All Your Chinese & Japanese Importation.

*Outstanding Service: Well-Trained China Teams, Great In Translation Of English, Careful In Purchasing, Strict In Inspection, And Fast In Shipping To Your Shipping Agents In China.

*Affordable Commission.

* 5/24 Hours Release Of Payment To Any Seller/Mecharant.

* Save Your Time, Save Your Cost, and Guard Against Product Defect, etc.

Our Services Fee
$8 / 5%

Our Exchange Rate
Moderate Rate [ Depending On Our Daily Transaction Rate].

For More Infos And Reviews Update, Tips, Please Follow Our Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

Mott: Customer Satisfaction Is Our Pride....

Best Regards,

Moses,E.

F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Ichanga Plaza. 836, Melford Okilo Road, Opp G.Agofure Motor Park,
Edepie,Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

07032073069, 08117180011

3 Likes

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by fretfingers: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
fretfingers:
Nice.

Hello Fretfinger,

Thanks For Stopping By And We Look Forward To Do Business With You.

Best Regards
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by abbeyforex(m): 5:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Nice services you render but what is your exchange rate and how safe am I sending money to you without escrow.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2015
abbeyforex:
Nice services you render but what is your exchange rate and how safe am I sending money to you without escrow.

Good Morning Abbeyforex,

Thanks For Your Comment. In Remark To Your Two Questions

Exchange Rate: Our Exchange Is Perfectly Ok Compare To Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate And The Highest We Have Exchange Dollar / Naira These Year Was 217.7 Against Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate Of 220/230. So When Our Buying Rate Decrease We Also Adjust Our Rate Also.

Safe: For Those That Have Use Our Services To Get Payment And Pre-Procurement Services Has Been Satisfy.

Here are the few emails addresses of nairaland users that has tested & use our services:
Charles
tcharlytoo@yahoo.com

Babatunde
babsauthentic001@ gmail.com

Akintunde
akinl@ymail.com

Feyintola
olawalefeyintolaeyimofe@gmail.com .

We have quite numbers of their emails but will can only release these few once. So do with your best of knowledge contact any of them about our services and do have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by psalmade(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
That means you cant help to ship directly to Nigeria? If I don't have any shipping agent
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
psalmade:
That means you can't help to ship directly to Nigeria? If I don't have any shipping agent
Thanks For Your Comment Again. We Do Ship Direct To Nigeria At Our Customer Request And Customers Are Also Free To Choose Any Shipping Agent Of Their Choice.

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by psalmade(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks For Your Comment Again. We Do Ship Direct To Nigeria At Our Customer Request And Customers Are Also Free To Choose Any Shipping Agent Of Their Choice.

Thanks
I think I have a new shipping agent. What's your price express and cargo shipping
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2015
psalmade:
I think I have a new shipping agent. What's your price express and cargo shipping
Good Morning Psalmade,

Here Is Our Price List

1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $8 / N450. Per Kg.{Without Battery}.

1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $9 / N500. Per Kg. {With Battery}

5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$4.7 /N350. Per Kg[Without Battery]

5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$5 / N380 . Per Kg [With Battery]

Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

Express Delivery = Daily Basics.

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Note: Please We Only Ship Direct For Our Clients On Request Only... Why Will Ship To Other Of Client Agent Address In GZ After We Have Successful Purchase The Items On They Behalf.

Thanks

Best Regards.
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by psalmade(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Psalmade,

Here Is Our Price List

1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $8 / N450. Per Kg.{Without Battery}.

1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $9 / N500. Per Kg. {With Battery}

5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$4.7 /N350. Per Kg[Without Battery]

5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$5 / N380 . Per Kg [With Battery]

Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Note: Please We Only Ship Direct For Our Clients On Request Only... Why Will Ship To Other Of Client Agent Address In GZ After We Have Successful Purchase The Items On They Behalf.

Thanks

Best Regards.
Moses,E
OK thanks what if I pay the supplier and ask him to ship it to your warehouse in China. How do I get your China address
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2015
psalmade:
OK thanks what if I pay the supplier and ask him to ship it to your warehouse in China. How do I get your China address
\
Hello Psalmade,
Thanks For Your Comment Again.
Please Our Shipping Services Is Strictly For Our Clients/Customers That We Make Direct Purchase / Payment On Their Behalf Only. This Is To Strength Our Services to Our Direct Client /Customer by Not Making Our Services Complicate With Some Unseen Event That Our Resources Can’t Handle When Then Rouse Up.
Thanks For Your Understand And Your Time Taking To Follow Our Post/Update.

Best Regards
Moses,E
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Can you explain more abt your service charge?

what's 4%/8%.,.,.

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Breakdown Of Our Services Charges....

1$ - $119. = $8

$120 - $500. = %8

$501 - Above. = %4

Updated 7/11/2015.
These Charges Include;

Inspection Of Items
Snapshot Of Items
Scan Details Of Tracking Items
Snapshot Of Items Weight, etc.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Mcleo007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nice initiative. Keep it up!

- IBL
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mcleo007:
Nice initiative. Keep it up!

- IBL

Wow, Longest Time & And How Is Business... Your Services Will Be Higher Recommend To Our Client Who Choose To Us A Pickup&Home Delivery Services. Since Our China Direct Shipping Is Now Active.....
IBL Trusted & Tested Name In Pickup&Delivery Services To Urban,Local& Remote Areas Nationwide....

Best Regards.

Moses,E.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Mcleo007(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
AleAirHub:

Wow, Longest Time & And How Is Business... Your Services Will Be Higher Recommend To Our Client Who Choose To Us A Pickup&Home Delivery Services. Since Our China Direct Shipping Is Now Active.....
IBL Trusted & Tested Name In Pickup&Delivery Services To Urban,Local& Remote Areas Nationwide....

Best Regards.

Moses,E.

Thanks for the commendations Mr Moses, it's always a pleasure doing business with you?

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Tcharlx(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Abbeyforex,

Thanks For Your Comment. In Remark To Your Two Questions

Exchange Rate: Our Exchange Is Perfectly Ok Compare To Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate And The Highest We Have Exchange Dollar / Naira These Year Was 217.7 Against Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate Of 220/230. So When Our Buying Rate Decrease We Also Adjust Our Rate Also.

Safe: For Those That Have Use Our Services To Get Payment And Pre-Procurement Services Has Been Satisfy.

Here are the few emails addresses of nairaland users that has tested & use our services:
Charles
tcharlytoo@yahoo.com

Babatunde
babsauthentic001@ gmail.com

Akintunde
akinl@ymail.com

Feyintola
olawalefeyintolaeyimofe@gmail.com .

We have quite numbers of their emails but will can only release these few once. So do with your best of knowledge contact any of them about our services and do have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks

For quick response to inquiries;
For friendly customer service;
For effective communication;
For friendly and competitive rates/charges;
For demystifying 1688 and other chinese sites.... Its ale-Air all the way....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by donsteady(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Let assume I order for Danny table set worth $1500, and its weigh 50k, and my delivery address is warri. How much in total are you going to charge me?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Daffidson: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls where is your office address in Lagos? ....and their contact phone number
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by donsteady(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2015
aleairhub you pm me why? I ask my question in public, answer me in public. Or are you hiding anything?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by saints2(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Do you ship from China to Lagos? If yes, where is your office located and How can I forward your address to a client as your address is not always visible.

Thanks.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
donsteady:
Let assume I order for Danny table set worth $1500, and its weigh 50k, and my delivery address is warri. How much in total are you going to charge me?
Good evening.
For you to be able to ship a tablet set worth of $1500, and weight of 50kg. It involves stages and the 1st stages is for you to send us the link to enable us carry a review & quotation cost of purchasing the said items. 2nd. Once the items is receive in our china warehouse, we then we now carry an inspection test on those tablets to know the conditions of then and once is done. 3rd then we package and scale the items to know the full total weight and send you the detail to your email including spanshot of it. It is at these stage you will tell us the shipping agent you want to use to get those items to Lagos,Nigeria or wither we also handle the direct shipping for you. And it also depend on the type of shipping method you want to use to get your item to nigeria.
1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $8 / N450. Per Kg.{Without Battery}. 1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $9 / N500. Per Kg. {With Battery} 5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$ 4.7 /N350. Per Kg[Without Battery] 5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$5 / N380 . Per Kg [With Battery] Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays. Express Delivery = Daily Basics. ______________________________________
Pick up services and delivery to Major states, cities and towns in the South-south: 0-5kg= N2‚500 Every additional kg attracts N200 each. Fulfil by IBL Procurement.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Daffidson:
Pls where is your office address in Lagos? ....and their contact phone number

Good evening.

Thanks for your comment and please my company address is located in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Please find my phones numbers on my profile signature below.

Thanks
Best Regards
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
saints2:
Do you ship from China to Lagos? If yes, where is your office located and How can I forward your address to a client as your address is not always visible.

Thanks.
Good evening
Thanks for your comment. We only use our partner shipping logistic company To ship items direct from china to nigeria if only we are the one[ ALE-AIRPAY] that make the purchase directly for you or any customer and we don't use it for items that we are not the one that make the purchase on any client behalf.
Thanks for your understanding
Best Regards
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Good Morning Our Dear Esteem Customers.

With The Big Challenges Between Naira & Dollar @ A Parallel Rate Of $1 / 241-245. Our Official Rate Is Now $1/N230.5. Taking Effect From Today & These Rate Automatically Apply To Any Un-Paid Quotations Cost And Will Also Have Other Means Of Making Payment For Any Quotation Cost During The Public Holiday Though Our Voguepay.com Account & Mypaga.com Account.
Lastly, For Those Who Is Requesting For My Contact Details Please Check My Profile Signature And My Mail Id, Whatsapp, BBm Pins Are All There.

Thanks For Your Understanding And Your Satisfaction Is Our Pride.

Moses. E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Good Morning Every-One.

Security Alert ! Security Alert !! Security Alert !!!

PLEASE DON'T CLICK TO ANY EMAIL TITLE; CONFIRM YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON ALIBABA / ALIEXPRESS. IT IS A BIG SCAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Is The Scam Messages I Have Been Receiving On My Official Email Since Yesterday, Please Dont Fall Victim To It And These Will Make Me To Write An Update On : Scamwatch & Online Security.

HINTS: Please Check The Picture Below To Get Clear Picture Of The Message..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please Do Have A Nice Day....

Moses, E

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by gentle007(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
AleAirHub:
Hello,
Good Day Nairalanders.
From The Desk Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, We Introduce You ALE-AIRPAY

These Services Enable All Those Into Importation Business That Has Been Having Payment & And Product Defect Challenges Try To Break The Barrier Of Getting Good & Cheap Quality Things Direct From Chinese & Japanese Merchant Sites[ 1688.Com,Taobao,Suning,Tmall.Com, Jd.Com, Mall360.Com, Vipstore.Com , Suning.Com, Vancl.Com, 51buy.Com, Dangdang, Amazon.Cn,Tmart.Com, Etc]. ALE-AIRPAY Got All Your Shopping Problems & Challenges Solved.

HOW IT WORKS
Step 1.

Visit Any Of Those Chinese Sites With Your Updated Google Chrome Browser On Your Laptop Or Android Tablet / Ipad. The Browser Will Automatically Convert The Chinese / Japanese Language To English For Better Understanding....

HINTS 1. = Before You Visit Any Of Those Sites, It Is Advisable You Use Google Translate To Translate Which Ever Item Word That You Are Interested On To Simplified Chinese Language And Copy It Into The Website Search Bar. The Process Gives You Fast & Easy Location Of The Particular Item You Want.
For More Tutorial On These Please Visit; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

Step 2.

Send Us An Email In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request

Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc

Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number

Step 3.

Then Forward The Details To Instantpay25@gmail.com Cc Securesuccess1988@gmail.com . Once We Receive Your Email , Our Team Will Carry Out Product Reviews To Know The Quality Of The Item.

Step 4.

Our Team Will Now Send You A Product Review, Including Quotation Cost, Snapshot And Company Bank Details. Once We Receive Your Payment Details, We Will Start Your Order Purchase Processing Immediately. And You Will Be Getting Real Time Update Of Your Item Though Your Email & Phone Number.

Step 5.

Once We Receive Your Items In Our China Warehouse Our Team Will Carry Out Proper Inspections On The Items To Know The Conditions, Then Items Snapshot Will Be Send To Your Email And You Will Be Ask To Send Us Your Shipping Agent Details.

Step 6.

Lastly, Once We Confirm Your Shipping Agent Details We Will Now Waybill The Item To Your Shipping Agent And Details Of The Items, Including Tracking Number, Total Weight In Digit & Snapshot Will Be Send To Your Email.

Step 7.

Once The Item/Package Has Been Confirmed And Delivery To Your Shipping Agent, Our Services Has Been Successfully Completed.

Why You Need Our Services

*One Stop Solution: Sourcing, Ordering, Inspection Services, Payment, Your Ideal Business Partner In All Your Chinese & Japanese Importation.

*Outstanding Service: Well-Trained China Teams, Great In Translation Of English, Careful In Purchasing, Strict In Inspection, And Fast In Shipping To Your Shipping Agents In China.

*Affordable Commission.

* 5/24 Hours Release Of Payment To Any Seller/Mecharant.

* Save Your Time, Save Your Cost, and Guard Against Product Defect, etc.

Our Services Fee
4% / 8%

Our Exchange Rate
Moderate Rate [ Depending On Our Daily Transaction Rate].

For More Infos And Reviews Update, Tips, Please Follow Our Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

Mott: Customer Satisfaction Is Our Pride....

Best Regards,

Moses,E.

F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Ichanga Plaza. 836, Melford Okilo Road, Opp G.Agofure Motor Park,
Edepie,Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

07032073069, 08117180011

I just sent you a mail. Kindly treat and revert. Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
gentle007:

I just sent you a mail. Kindly treat and revert. Thanks

Your Email Was Received And It Has Been Forwarded To Our China Team And We Will Contact You In A Short Period.

Thanks
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies.

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Your Email Was Received And It Has Been Forwarded To Our China Team And We Will Contact You In A Short Period.

Thanks
Moses,E
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
AleAirHub:

Thanks
Moses,E
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2015
AleAirHub:
Breakdown Of Our Services Charges....
1$ - $119. = $8
$120 - $500. = %8
$501 - $800. = %7
$801- $1200. = % 6
$1201-$1500. = %5
1501 - Above = %4.
Updated 7/11/2015. These Charges Include;
Inspection Of Items Snapshot Of Items Scan Details Of Tracking Items Snapshot Of Items Weight, etc.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good Afternoon Everyone...

OUR UPDATED SHIPPING RATE.!!!

Express With Battery = $10/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

Express Without Battery = $9/#450. Delivery : 24/36 Hours. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

Normal With Battery = $6/#400. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

Normal Without Battery = $5/#380. Delivery : 5/7Days. Upon Leaving China - Nigeria

CB Goods Like; Shoes, Bags, Clothes Is #500 Per Kg For Clearing.

Note: Please We Only Ship Direct For Our Clients On Request Only... Why Will Ship To Other Of Client Agent Address In GZ After We Have Successful Purchase The Items On Their Behalf.

Thanks

Best Regards.
Moses,E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binance Drops Naira From P2P Portal / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.