Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. (30047 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / How To Import From Taobao.com And 1688.com Without Translation Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
valarinz:
Hello AleAirHub

I sent u an email containing my quotation, pls check and reply.

Thanks

Good Afternoon Sire,

We Are Currently Attending To Your Email And We Will Get Back To You In A Moment

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by chukzies: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
please i want to know if aleairhub delivers to any state as i currently reside in delta state and im looking for means to ship goods to delta state. any advice rendered will be highly profitable
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
chukzies:
please i want to know if aleairhub delivers to any state as i currently reside in delta state and im looking for means to ship goods to delta state. any advice rendered will be highly profitable

Hello Sir/Ma.

Yes We Do Ship From China To Any Part Of Nigeria And To Some Africa Countries As Well. Here Is A Link To One Of Our Client In Delta State That Has Use Our Services : https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/6#36647664

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by BLS1: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good thread.

Whats your current exchange rate to a dollar?

And if I was buying 4 phones from one of your approved sites with a total value of five hundred and forty dollars- give me the total price I would pay for your commission and shipping to Lagos (idollars and naira equivalent).

Please I need this information urgently.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
BLS1:
Good thread.

And if I was buying 4 phones from one of your approved sites with a total value of five hundred and forty dollars- give me the total price I would pay for your commission and shipping to Lagos (idollars and naira equivalent).

Good even sir.

For the total value price, our charges is 5% and we can only give you the shipping cost when the product has arrive our warehouse follow by item inspection, from their we will package it and take the total gross weight of the item and send you the details to your mail. And shipment cost can only be taking care in Nigeria, when the goods has arrive.

Bravo sir...
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
BLS1:
Good thread.

Good even sir.

For the total value price, our charges is 5% and we can only give you the shipping cost when the product has arrive our warehouse follow by item inspection, from their we will package it and take the total gross weight of the item and send you the details to your mail. And shipment cost can only be taking care in Nigeria, when the goods has arrive.

Lastly, our these week 1 USD to N was 219.3, 219.35, 219.6, 220 . As for next week, no idea yet sir.

Good night sir.

Best regards
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by herboshedhe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
FOLLOWING
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
herboshedhe:
FOLLOWING

Wow That Is A Nice Choice Of You....

I No Say You Go Make Me Proud One Day Just Like[b] papillo [/b]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2015
Good Morning Every One,

We Are Using The Medium To Announce To All Our Prudent Clients Nation-Wide That Our Services Has Added Another Milestone Of Procuring Any Items From Some Chinese Site And Get It Ship Direct To Nigeria....

Supported Sites For Now Are;

Tmall.com

Taobao.com

Benefits
1.Opportunity For Client To Negotiate With Merchant Both The Price And Shipping Cost To Nigeria & And We Clear The Payment Instantly.

2. Opportunity To Save Cost From US Dollar High Exchange Rate Of Clearing Goods By Aircargo Forwarders

3. Opportunity To Save Time And Delay Trying To Get Your Items To Your Door Step.

4. Opportunity To Enjoy Same Buying Dollar Rate And Both For Shipping As Well

5. Opportunity To Send Package To Any Of Your Friends In Another Countries, etc.

So We Shall Be Running A Test Run Starting From These Week...

Hints: These Services Only Support Those Who Want To Purchase Items From One Particular Merchant And Multiple Purchase From Different Seller/Merchant Will Not Be Honor And Normal Method Will Be Use For That Order.

Lastly, We Are Also Using The Opportunity To Apologize For These Week Slow Responds To Buying Request Mail It Is As Result Of Network Related Issues And We Have Bounce Back Now.... All Buying Request Mails Submitted Between 3am Midnight - 5am , 9am - 1pm , 2pm - 5:30pm, Shall Be Treated Instantly And Same Day And No More Wasting Of Time....

Thanks

Moses,E
Ale-AirPay

1 Like

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Our New Updated Buying Commission

$8 Flat Rate,

Paypal Payment Commission
1.5% Flat Rate
Minimum Order Is $100USD Upward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our Newly Updated Shipping Details

* All Total Goods Weight Of 1Kg - 9Kg Shall Be Express Shipping Method Expect We Other Customers Available Goods In Our Warehouse Then We May Group-age The Goods Together.

* Valuable Items Like Watches, Necklace , Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer Will Be Express Shipping. Only Phones , Tablet Pc , Laptop Computer That Has Total Weight Of 12kg May Be Consider For Normal Shipping To Nigeria Or Other Countries.

* Our Shipping Rate Charges Still Remain The Same

* All Our Client Goods Must Be Inspected Before It Leave China To Nigeria So Has To Reduce Defect To 10% Level.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Services Updated Guidelines

* Please Not That We Don't Give Quotation Cost Breakdown Though Whatsapp, BBm But Only Though Email.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For Product Reviews Before Going For The Product.
* Please It Is Advisable That Customers Should Check For MQO Of The Product Before Sending Us The Link.
* Please It Assume That You Know The Person That You Are Asking Us To Send Money Or Paypal Payment To With Your Best Of Knowledge And If Anything Went Wrong Between Both Parties We Shall Not Be Hold Liable For Any Damages, So Be Ware!!!. shocked shocked shocked
* We Shall Not Honor Any Buying Request That Comes From A Site That Don't Have Buyer Protection Right / Policies, Please Take Note.
* From Time To Time We Shall Be Updating Our Dollar Rate Depending On Our Daily Buying Rate, etc.

Buying Request Procedures

Send Us An Email In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request

Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc

Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number

Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Quotation Cost.

Payment To Merchant Procedures Request.

Please Send Us The Merchant Details, Item Link , Agree Price , Your Known Username To The Merchant. Forward All These Details To Our Email Then We Will Review And Send Back The Total Cost.

Lastly, They May Be Delay Responding To Buying Request From Chinese Language Sites Like 1688.com, Taoboa Because We Are Currently Carry Out Upgrading & Maintenance Work In Our China Warehouse Everything Will Be Fully By On 18/7/2015 Normal. Please Note That The Maintenance Don't Stop Paypal Payment And Other Means Will Also Be Use To Attend To Our Customer Who Still Submit Buying Request.

All These Effort Was Review To Enable Us Serve Our Customer Better And Also Make Their Goods Get To Nigeria On Time Because We Don't Like To Stock Customer Goods Like That Of Other Shipping Agent Do....

For Any Inquires And Buying And Payment Request, Mail Us On Instantpay25 [At] Gmail Dot Com Cc Securesuccess1988 [At] Gmail Dot Com

Thanks And Best Regards

Moses,E
F: Ale-AirPay[/b][/color]

Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by corperope: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
I need to purchase this two items

1. is a sport wear and the link is http://detail.1688.com/offer/520949703197.html?spm=0.0.0.0.qQxMMw

2. Its a Phone I love to buy the link is http://detail.1688.com/offer/42801264358.html?spm=0.0.0.0.1vHzod

what is the cost of getting the two items down to Nigeria?, I need your email address. Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
corperope:
I need to purchase this two items

1. is a sport wear and the link is http://detail.1688.com/offer/520949703197.html?spm=0.0.0.0.qQxMMw

2. Its a Phone I love to buy the link is http://detail.1688.com/offer/42801264358.html?spm=0.0.0.0.1vHzod

what is the cost of getting the two items down to Nigeria?, I need your email address. Thanks

instantpay25 [at] gmail dot com
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by pattybf(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Abbeyforex,

Thanks For Your Comment. In Remark To Your Two Questions

Exchange Rate: Our Exchange Is Perfectly Ok Compare To Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate And The Highest We Have Exchange Dollar / Naira These Year Was 217.7 Against Aboki/Black Market Exchange De Bureau Rate Of 220/230. So When Our Buying Rate Decrease We Also Adjust Our Rate Also.

Safe: For Those That Have Use Our Services To Get Payment And Pre-Procurement Services Has Been Satisfy.

Here are the few emails addresses of nairaland users that has tested & use our services:
Charles
tcharlytoo@yahoo.com

Babatunde
babsauthentic001@ gmail.com

Akintunde
akinl@ymail.com

Feyintola
olawalefeyintolaeyimofe@gmail.com .

We have quite numbers of their emails but will can only release these few once. So do with your best of knowledge contact any of them about our services and do have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks

this is commendable. But I think email is not an authentic way of confirming ur service. Phone number will be more reliable.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
pattybf:

this is commendable. But I think email is not an authentic way of confirming ur service. Phone number will be more reliable.

Good Evening....

Thanks For Stoping By And Your Comment As Well.... We Releasing Our Client Email Here Was A Bit Risk Because Of Privacy Reasons And We Releasing Their Number Here Is A Big No. Those Who Has Been Using Our Services Nationwide And Nearby Africa Country Have A Testimony For Their Self And Most Of Our Lead Client Currently Is Base On Recommendation...
Time Shall Time More About Our Services Here On Nairaland.

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Carmal90(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Evening....

Thanks For Stoping By And Your Comment As Well.... We Releasing Our Client Email Here Was A Bit Risk Because Of Privacy Reasons And We Releasing Their Number Here Is A Big No. Those Who Has Been Using Our Services Nationwide And Nearby Africa Country Have A Testimony For Their Self And Most Of Our Lead Client Currently Is Base On Recommendation...
Time Shall Time More About Our Services Here On Nairaland.

Thanks
Pls do you also do shipping on customer behalf? If yes what is your charges and no of days to get to lagos?
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Carmal90:

Pls do you also do shipping on customer behalf? If yes what is your charges and no of days to get to lagos?
Good morning sir.
Thanks for showing interest in our services, kindly visit these link to know more about our rate and updated charges.

www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation/11

Thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Mcleo007(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by femimike1(m): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2015
[quote author=AleAirHub post=37722340]
Good morning sir.
I think I'm clear enough with your above explanations, I only have few questions … assuming I use ur shipping agent to ship to Nigeria, how will I get my goods in my state?? I saw something abt IBL, how much will IBL charge from your warehouse to Osun state??

Moreover, how will I pay u inorder for u to pay d seller on my behalf? And please when I'm buying products in bulk, is it part of your services to negotiate with the sellers to reduce the cost or i will negotiate it myself... sorry for dis question, I'm still a newbie, ur reply will be highly appreciated
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by femimike1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Still waiting......
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
I see you tried to send me an email. Hope nothing? I have replied you.
femimike1:
Still waiting......
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by femimike1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I see you tried to send me an email. Hope nothing? I have replied you.

Yes, thanks ma.. I have to read the thread again coz i can't remember the actual question i wanna ask ma. (concerning mini importation ) ..I'll get back to u asap i figure it out, thanks again for the reply
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:
[/quote]
femimike1 post=38386476:
[quote author=femimike1 post=38386476]
Good morning sir.
I think I'm clear enough with your above explanations, I only have few questions … assuming I use ur shipping agent to ship to Nigeria, how will I get my goods in my state?? I saw something abt IBL, how much will IBL
charge from your warehouse to Osun state??
Moreover, how will I pay u inorder for u to pay d seller on my behalf? And please when I'm buying products in bulk, is it part of your services to negotiate with the sellers to reduce the cost or i will negotiate it myself... sorry for dis question, I'm still a newbie, ur reply will be highly appreciated.

Good evening.
basically we don't have an idea of what Ibl charges to Osun state but what we know about them is that our clients has use their services to pickup & delivery it to their door steps without any issues.

lastly we can act on your behalf if you and the seller has an agree price, all you need is to forward us their details and once the seller testify to it, then we will send you the quotation cost with our commission fee of $8. once payment is made, we will carry out the transactions on your behalf.
thanks
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by femimike1(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good morning sir.
I think I'm clear enough with your above explanations, I only have few questions … assuming I use ur shipping agent to ship to Nigeria, how will I get my goods in my state?? I saw something abt IBL, how much will IBL
charge from your warehouse to Osun state??
Moreover, how will I pay u inorder for u to pay d seller on my behalf? And please when I'm buying products in bulk, is it part of your services to negotiate with the sellers to reduce the cost or i will negotiate it myself... sorry for dis question, I'm still a newbie, ur reply will be highly appreciated.

Good evening.
basically we don't have an idea of what Ibl charges to Osun state but what we know about them is that our clients has use their services to pickup & delivery it to their door steps without any issues.

lastly we can act on your behalf if you and the seller has an agree price, all you need is to forward us their details and once the seller testify to it, then we will send you the quotation cost with our commission fee of $8. once payment is made, we will carry out the transactions on your behalf.
thanks

Oh wat a big relieve, tnx so much for d response, but d main problem I have with these sellers r dat dey r not replying my message on 1688. Com and taobao. Com .. any solution to dis, tnx
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
femimike1:

Oh wat a big relieve, tnx so much for d response, but d main problem I have with these sellers r dat dey r not replying my message on 1688. Com and taobao. Com .. any solution to dis, tnx
please use a trade manger or carefully check for their Wechat or Qq id for easy communication...
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by femimike1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
AleAirHub:

tnx
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2015
A Shop Space , Self contain or Office Space Is Urgently Needed In Ajao Estate Area.
Rentage & Agency Fee Is 1yr.
Mail me @ instantpay25 @ gmail.com
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Following. If am impressed with you I'd make payments tonight. Cheers
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Op I intend to purchase mostly from 1688.com but it would be in 5-30 pcs. I do not intend to negotiate with the buyers, what they display I pay for, no time. Hope you can handle such multiple purchase. Whatever your price I'd pay.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by AleAirHub(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Op I intend to purchase mostly from 1688.com but it would be in 5-30 pcs. I do not intend to negotiate with the buyers, what they display I pay for, no time. Hope you can handle such multiple purchase. Whatever your price I'd pay.
yes we can.
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Gadgetmobil(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
AleAirHub:
yes we can.

You'd hear from me
Re: Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. by Princzsmith(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls i need an affordable shipping company to do my shipping from China fasster
Somebody should put me through plssss,i need it urgently
AleAirHub:
Hello,
Good Day Nairalanders.
From The Desk Of Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services, We Introduce You ALE-AIRPAY

These Services Enable All Those Into Importation Business That Has Been Having Payment & And Product Defect Challenges Try To Break The Barrier Of Getting Good & Cheap Quality Things Direct From Chinese & Japanese Merchant Sites[ 1688.Com,Taobao,Suning,Tmall.Com, Jd.Com, Mall360.Com, Vipstore.Com , Suning.Com, Vancl.Com, 51buy.Com, Dangdang, Amazon.Cn,Tmart.Com, Etc]. ALE-AIRPAY Got All Your Shopping Problems & Challenges Solved.

HOW IT WORKS
Step 1.

Visit Any Of Those Chinese Sites With Your Updated Google Chrome Browser On Your Laptop Or Android Tablet / Ipad. The Browser Will Automatically Convert The Chinese / Japanese Language To English For Better Understanding....

HINTS 1. = Before You Visit Any Of Those Sites, It Is Advisable You Use Google Translate To Translate Which Ever Item Word That You Are Interested On To Simplified Chinese Language And Copy It Into The Website Search Bar. The Process Gives You Fast & Easy Location Of The Particular Item You Want.
For More Tutorial On These Please Visit; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

Step 2.

Send Us An Email In These Format

Email Subject: Quotation Request

Description : Item Name, Color, Size, etc

Weblink: The Item Link

MOQ : The Number Of Item You Want On Each Particular Link [Please Always Check For The MOQ Of The Items Before Sending Us Email]

Replacement Link: You Should Also Send Us Alternative Item Link Should Be Case The Requested Product Is Out Of Stock Or Has Defects.

Name : Your Name & Phone Number

Step 3.

Then Forward The Details To Instantpay25@gmail.com Cc Securesuccess1988@gmail.com . Once We Receive Your Email , Our Team Will Carry Out Product Reviews To Know The Quality Of The Item.

Step 4.

Our Team Will Now Send You A Product Review, Including Quotation Cost, Snapshot And Company Bank Details. Once We Receive Your Payment Details, We Will Start Your Order Purchase Processing Immediately. And You Will Be Getting Real Time Update Of Your Item Though Your Email & Phone Number.

Step 5.

Once We Receive Your Items In Our China Warehouse Our Team Will Carry Out Proper Inspections On The Items To Know The Conditions, Then Items Snapshot Will Be Send To Your Email And You Will Be Ask To Send Us Your Shipping Agent Details.

Step 6.

Lastly, Once We Confirm Your Shipping Agent Details We Will Now Waybill The Item To Your Shipping Agent And Details Of The Items, Including Tracking Number, Total Weight In Digit & Snapshot Will Be Send To Your Email.

Step 7.

Once The Item/Package Has Been Confirmed And Delivery To Your Shipping Agent, Our Services Has Been Successfully Completed.

Why You Need Our Services

*One Stop Solution: Sourcing, Ordering, Inspection Services, Payment, Your Ideal Business Partner In All Your Chinese & Japanese Importation.

*Outstanding Service: Well-Trained China Teams, Great In Translation Of English, Careful In Purchasing, Strict In Inspection, And Fast In Shipping To Your Shipping Agents In China.

*Affordable Commission.

* 5/24 Hours Release Of Payment To Any Seller/Mecharant.

* Save Your Time, Save Your Cost, and Guard Against Product Defect, etc.

Our Services Fee
$8 / 5%

Our Exchange Rate
Moderate Rate [ Depending On Our Daily Transaction Rate].

For More Infos And Reviews Update, Tips, Please Follow Our Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation

Mott: Customer Satisfaction Is Our Pride....

Best Regards,

Moses,E.

F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Ichanga Plaza. 836, Melford Okilo Road, Opp G.Agofure Motor Park,
Edepie,Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

07032073069, 08117180011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Binance Drops Naira From P2P Portal / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.