Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting (36440 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sorry case. APC is experiencing tough time really.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Neduzze5(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Damn!!

I can see APC's break up. It is very imminent.

If you can see what I am seeing, click like!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by arsetalks(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu's ego will be the major problem APC will have. His olivier twist nature will ruin him faster than he expects.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by natureblack(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC is experiencing the reality of the wise saying that;when hunters go on a joint expedition,the rigours of the hunting exercise cannot be as tedious as that of sharing their spoils.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by free2ryhme: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
talk2smat:
Reports coming in indicate that the duo of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Chief Adebisi Akande are both absent at the ongoing National Executive Committee meeting of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja. More details to follow shortly.

Credit:http://leadership.ng/news/444533/tinubu-akande-shun-apc-nec-meeting

Closely monitoring development
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by ibelong2efibody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
They will soon come.Na traffic they hold them grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
[b]BREAKING NEWS!

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend and is 8 months pregnant for because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"[/b]

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by chukwukamma(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
may be it is not true

http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by arabbunkum: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
The changeable changers.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by 0b1nna: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Orijin
*fixed*

I'd share that chilled bottle with you, anywhere. smiley
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by hazyfm: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
babyhrt:
their EGO wont let them attend.

I am grateful that I was nt part of those who ushered in this confusion.

I thank God that I was never hoodwinked by the broom waving and change chanting lots.

A month plus and no direction.

God save us.

Go somewhere else and lick your smelling wounds.... Foolish Tanoids
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by oshinadekunle(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
APC don dey fall

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Neyo5050: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
It wasn't a deliberate action.... It's just that Tinubu is not in the country....
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by kingsley3218(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
chimerase2:
Opolo eyes grin
E no be open eye

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by 0b1nna: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilawanson44:
I will come back to comment later grin

Come back with the C-of-O of this land of yours, unless you're losing it. You have been guided!
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by M4gunners: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Okon bring me one bottle of Beer please. The drama is about to start again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Perryjackson(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu went to toilet

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by apolonius(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change2015:
Don't get it twisted. Tinubu and Akande are not NEC members and therefore cannot attend the meeting in any capacity.

#change
#PMB
#APC

Akande can attend as the foundation chair of the APC.

Of course,they are competently present in their proteges and the president himself whose opening address at the on-going meeting insists that the NASS respects party supremacy.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by chynergy1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
ok
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by MrCounselor: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
not good for a ruling party i presume. Internal fracas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Atlantian: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
codedguy1:
I remember Tinubu saying Buhari is a destabilizing factor! I guess this is what he meant. Ever since Buhari became president with Tinubus help APC seem to be destabilized.

Tinubu has no office, he is not a member of the NEC, neither is he in the NWC of APC, he is not an elected office holder and not the chairman of the party, even Atiku is vying to be APC BOT chairman. Where does that leave the supposed National leader of APC?

All tinubu has now is the respect he had garnered over years as the leader of APC and it is fast being eroded by elected officers in the party who are getting bolder by the day and can therefore challenge and oppose his position as National leader that has no mandate behind it.

Accept the fact. He has been scammed! By a supposed illiterate nomad. Change the Changer!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by berrystunn(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

APC SCAM

NO VEX

NA SO
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by 9jatatafo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Is this crack in the wall?
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by hibbayueei(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
codedguy1:
I remember Tinubu saying Buhari is a destabilizing factor! I guess this is what he meant. Ever since Buhari became president with Tinubus help APC seem to be destabilized.

Tinubu has no office, he is not a member of the NEC, neither is he in the NWC of APC, he is not an elected office holder and not the chairman of the party, even Atiku is vying to be APC BOT chairman. Where does that leave the supposed National leader of APC?

All tinubu has now is the respect he had garnered over years as the leader of APC and it is fast being eroded by elected officers in the party who are getting bolder by the day and can therefore challenge and oppose his position as National leader that has no mandate behind it.

na who dash am national leader!!!that is a creation of the SW media!!! tHe local champion is back to his amala region as his attempt to take amala politics to the national level failed woefully
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by santosesq1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wetin concern me ... 4 years hotel job in Kuwait Visa / Ticket @ 650k. Visa will be out in 14 working dayz
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by arsetalks(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
please how many Yoruba attended the meeting. Osibande sorry Osibanjo is in Kaduna now please how many Yoruba attended the meeting. Osibande sorry Osibanjo is in Kaduna now
You lot ( you and your bigoted kind) have a serious problem. What has yoruba got to do with it? You know what's hypocritical about this? You come on nairaland owned by a yoruba to sprout your arrant nonsense.

Why not stop using nairaland as you so hate the yorubas? Whats the hypocrisy?

The good thing is, many igbos have no problem with yorubas, 90% of my friends and business associates are igbos and are not like idiotas like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
hazyfm:

Go somewhere else and lick your smelling wounds.... Foolish Tanoids

Your jagaban mentor and former smiling Akande have seen the handwriting on the wall and given up cheesy cheesy

Buhari is finishing yorubastards politically...And here you are abusing Taniods! You mumuism is so invigorating! grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by ndcide(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yet some mofos want us to believe that the crisis in APC is about saraki. We all know it was tinubu all along.

After all, he is the "party" his supporters refers to
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by NewNigeriaMind: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilawanson44:

Your jagaban mentor and former smiling Akande have seen the handwriting on the wall and given up cheesy cheesy

Buhari is finishing yorubastards politically...And here you are abusing Taniods! You mumuism is so invigorating! grin grin grin tongue

The sadness will end someday, just believe
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by rooftech: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
its a lie ,i have just sighted them.
Re: Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting by onadana: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IBB At 80: Obasanjo, Saraki, Prominent Nigerians In Minna, Journalists Barred / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / Kano Govt Marks Shopping Plazas, Filling Stations For Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.