Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission (26491 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
chai!...diarisgoduoooo grin

hahahahaha...you guys are sooo wicked lwkmd

Wicked Wike cheesygringrin
cool dem nefer chee chomting cool
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by ighodalonosa(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
He is simply on a revenge mission.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
If Buhari was on revenge mission I guess he would be failed.
Till today Buhari is working with GEJ appointees.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
APC will use federal might as he Nyesom did and oppress him and his supporters.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.

U RE NOT A PDP SUPPORTER. apc HAS PAID U TO CM HERE AND TELL LIES.

CHEAP PROPAGANDA. ITS NO LONGER WORKING.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by hamilton62(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.
under who was the election supposed to be conducted?
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's not an Igbo boy - He is a typical Yoruba boy bro.

Let him deny his ancestry and rot on hell
grin grin grin

I have his data in my palms cool

Typographical error....corrected...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

He's got a PhD from the university of generational stupidity. He's actually a dimwit. We know his antecedents.
hahahhadis one strong'o cheesy now I know bros truckpusher isn't just hating on him, with your confirmation. Thanks too cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wike thugs seems to be displaying so much eediocy here. grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
hahahhadis one strong'o cheesy now I know bros truckpusher isn't just hating on him, with your confirmation. Thanks too cheesy

It's actually not hate but a statement of fact- a truism!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by HopeAtHand: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

i made no claim but he did so he should bear the consequence. If u also av the same claims or u allign with him, i wish u double portion.
Where i come from is none of ur ffucking business neither is it a topic of discussion here. face topic.

if you arent from Rivers, there should be a limit to your interest in the affairs of Rivers wether you live in Rivers or not..you're becoming obsessed with the state.

air your views and dnt get into any unnecessary arguments like you do here...if this was the streets of PH you would av been dealt with by now.

as for your swearings, keep swearing.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Typographical error....corrected...
Welcome bro.

He is a Yoruba boy that stays in Port Harcourt working as a labor contract staff with one the oil majors while hoping to land a bigger job as roaster about with one of the multinationals offshore . grin grin

He's been catching hell ever since he arrived and was beginning to see hope when Amaechi the barstard sold out Rivers State from Environmental clearance to one Yoruba man and his wayo wayo monorail to Tinubu's company. But that hope was cut short when Rivers people rejected Amaechi and his stooge at the polls. grin

Now all he is doing is going about spewing trash in every social network - I have traced his comment to Elombah and facebook ,let him continue to rant HAND GO SOON REACH AM
. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

if you arent from Rivers, there should be a limit to your interest in the affairs of Rivers wether you live in Rivers or not..you're becoming obsessed with the state.

air your views and dnt get into any unnecessary arguments like you do here...if this was the streets of PH you would av been dealt with by now.

as for your swearings, keep swearing.
[/s]

Rubbish. i dont even expect dekdek to attend to this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, u are lying. Replacing a lie with another lie. WHy are u this so shamless...........the below was what u said and had no linkage with what u claim u meant. I pity ur eggs.

I made an error and I owned up to it, what else do you want?

BTW, GEJ is no longer in aso rock. He is somewhere enjoying a well deserved rest yet your hate won't let you, you still carry him about in your signature. You must be really frustrated in real life. Pls dont quote me again. Daft people bore me.

Bye Mr Dimwit tonguecheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by HopeAtHand: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:
Wike thugs seems to be displaying so much eediocy here. grin grin

for the records, are you also dekdek??
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Welcome bro.

He is a Yoruba boy that stays in Port Harcourt working as a labor contract staff with one the oil majors while hoping to land a bigger job as roaster about with one of the multinationals offshore . grin grin

He's been catching hell ever since he arrived and was beginning to see hope when Amaechi the barstard sold out Rivers State from Environmental clearance one Yoruba man and his wayo wayo monorail to Tinubu's company. But that hope was cut short when Rivers people rejected Amaechi and his stooge at the polls. grin

Now all he is doing is going about spewing trash in every social network - I have traced his comment to Elombah and facebook ,let him continue to rant HAND GO SOON REACH AM
. cool

I see his exasperation! Spare the dimwit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

You've finally started having multiple personality identity disorder.

Damn ! you must a complete iidiot like I have always opined to think that people won't smell your poor hungry ass from afar even if you change moniker a hundred time....smh grin grin

Honestly, to call you a f00l would be an insult to foolish people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
hahahahaha. a beg which one is demdem again? is it same person as dekdek? obviously, it looks like it with the same daft signature. Some people obsession is out of this world.

orishirishi....Truly a dimwit exists lwkmd gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
I made an error and I owned up to it, what else do you want?

Excellento..............dekdek, please let this bitcch rest.
Word of advise though, stay clear of nonentities like drugpusher , the rumola thug atliweres and dearpreye. they are confirmed fools. grin grin PH lowlifers

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
You've finally started having multiple personality identity disorder.

Damn ! you must a complete iidiot like I have always opined to think that people won't smell your poor hungry ass from afar even if you change moniker a hundred time....smh grin grin

Honestly, to call you a f00l would be an insult to foolish people.
[/s]

Drugpusher, is this the reason why u still dream about the General of Common sense revolution? grin grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

for the records, are you also dekdek??
its the same person I swaar, the signature alone is enough confirmation, he is Mr Dimwit....lolzzz grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Drugpusher, is this the reason why u still dream about the General of Common sense revolution? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
[/quote]

[quote author=Demdem post=35444219][s][/s]

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by HopeAtHand: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Rubbish to you but u must realise that APC members from Rivers and you are two different situations..Push comes to shove, you will remember hes your brother..but you, lolz

If you're only earning a living in Rivers, comment but dnt force the issue cos sooner than later you'll realise you're standing alone and wil only end up learning the hard way..be wise
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
If I catch you giving any silly opinion about Rivers State I will skin you alive.

Demdemdiwit

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by karben(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
he has to work with people he trust...buhari is doing the same thing...while his wike own difference...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

shut up. you are the same person.

you are not only daft but also very jobless. Just like I told your dekdek moniker, pls don't quote me again, I don't entertain trolls

bye again, dekdek/demdem aka Mr Dimwit tonguecheesygrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Rubbish to you but u must realise that APC members from Rivers and you are two different situations..

Av i ever claimed that i am APC? Av i ever claimed that i speak for APC? for the records............FFuck APC

Push comes to shove, you will remember hes your brother..but you, lolz

If you're only earning a living in Rivers, comment but dnt force the issue cos sooner than later you'll realise you're standing alone and wil only end up learning the hard way..be wise

Crap, its not u that will decide or determine my activities on an online forum. who do u think u are?

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

I see his exasperation! Spare the dimwit...
Spare one fool and encourage another category of fools ? no way.

I'm always his worst nightmare here.
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
shut up. you are the same person.
you are not only daft but also very jobless. Just like I told your dekdek moniker, pls don't quote me again, I don't entertain trolls
bye again, dekdek/demdem aka Mr Dimwit tonguecheesygrin

Bitcch, u av already accepted ur error and dekdek right afterall, why dont u just bow in disgrace and disappear. believe u me, if u choose to continue on this path with me, u will regret it because i will crush ur head the same way i do on drugpusher seamlessly. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I catch you giving any silly opinion about Rivers State I will skin you alive.

Demdemdiwit

Drugpusher, check my records. u see a lot grin grin u av been lost in so many actions fool
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
franchizy:
respect! thank you for being very honest

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Demdem:

Bitcch, u av already accepted ur error, why dont u just bow in disgrace and disappear. believe u me, if u choose to continue on this path with me, u will regret it because i will crush ur head the same way i do on drugpusher seamlessly. grin grin[/b]
You're obviously hallucinating grin grin I can bet my life that your father is asking your mother for a refund of his sperrm - He has no idea of what a damaged egg from a complete mor0n would have done to a son that is not better than a local dog........Nkita Bendel.

Bingo, oya come chop shiit
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Demdem(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
DrugPusher, u dont need to bring ur cursed papa and ashawo mama to a thread that has to do with Wike the thug. whats my business with them and their private issues?
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mercie97:

respect! thank you for being very honest
You're obviously too naive to understand that any attempt on Wike would see Wike singing Amaechi's song and any attempt by the baba go slow to do anyhow in Rivers State will send your economy into a life support - Go figure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) / Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.