Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission (26492 Views)

Osinbajo Appoints Chairman, Members For Code Of Conduct Bureau / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
You dont sound dumb but you are actually dumb.

They have been sacked, do your worse
His real moniker is demdemdimwit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha ! abeg drop me here - The mumu dun confirm himself. grin

Drugpusher, i like ur papa swag oooo. grin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
His real moniker is demdemdimwit grin grin
Thanks dear, I could already tell he is a dimwit from his daft signature smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
I know..but you will find out that at the end of it all it is rivers state people who willl suffer at large...thats just my point...our politicians fight and then we suffer...sometimes just keeping calm and work solves everything...

Shey you dey get my point my bro...
Yeah, but their sole aim is to cause problem at the local level - Wike should sack them all and anyone of them that wants to kick up dust should be dealt with by any means necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

Again lost soul..ask ur co fools and u will realise that u are wrong.
Mr dimwit, cry me a river . ntorrrr cheesytongue

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:

Jonah-daft pickin, Av u confirmed ur claims?
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Goldmaxx(f): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shut up, u are not a pdp support you are an apc supporter and an impostor of francizy.Show me any of your post you supported Gej or pdp
franchizy:
I'm a PDP supporter but I'm not with Nyesom anymore. He surrounded himself with evil people and bad Advisers.
He is simply on a revenge mission.
If I were Nyesom I will carry out my revenge without any suspicion by first focusing on delivering the dividends of democracy to Rivers people. Then slowly slowly I carryout my revenge.
If Buhari was on revenge mission I guess he would be failed.
Till today Buhari is working with GEJ appointees.
I pity Nyesom because should the tribunal nullifies his election, he will be in a hot soup.
He can't control the military or police, he can no more harass or intimidate APC chieftains and supporters again.
APC will use federal might as he Nyesom did and oppress him and his supporters.
Nyesom has made Rivers people to be sympathizing with APC and I see APC Dakuku taking over Rivers state.
Again, should the election be nullified, the FG will witch hunt Nyesom with EFCC to answer some questions on series of allegations against him and frustrate him because he will not have immunity anymore.
We PDP supporters have a low mentality and we don't think far , but time will tell.
b.aa...asta.r.d

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah, but their sole aim is to cause problem at the local level - Wike should sack them all and anyone of them that wants to kick up dust should be dealt with by any means necessary.
but he has to do that with the rule of law...

If he can succeed with that no problem...but if the fight would extend to the point where he accomplishes nothing then he needs to settle,contend with them and deliver the rivers people...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
You're welcome - Anytime you come across him just hail him Mr Dimwit .

He is the undisputed mumu overlord of all time in this forum.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

No mercy. We need a clean slate, abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:
Jonah-daft pickin, Av u confirmed ur claims?
dimwit, what claims?
does your daftness come naturally or you learnt it from your dad?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Drugpusher, can't u stop being a thug for once? grin the case is in court, even wike in his extremely daft state seems to be wiser than u. Succks to be u no doubt. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're welcome - Anytime you come across him just hail him Mr Dimwit .

He is the undisputed mumu overlord of all time in this forum.
grin grin
OK noted.

Even without being told, his first impression gave him away as a very daft fellow. Dimwit suits him perfectly. Thanks all the same smileycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
dimwit, what claims?

Fool, u forget so easily, are u this dumb? Even ur own post.

belzabull:
Good move from wike. The LG councillors election was a complete sham
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Interesting, never knew u are also a confirmed killer member. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
but he has to do that with the rule of law...

If he can succeed with that no problem...but if the fight would extend to the point where he accomplishes nothing then he needs to settle,contend with them and deliver the rivers people...
Did Amaechi respect the rule of law when he sacked all the local government chairmen and replaced them with caretaker committees ?

Did Amaechi respect the electoral act of Rivers people when he conducted that sham election?

They are illegal and should be sacked immediately.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
dimwit, what claims?

Nice one sister - Just keep up the pressure ,the old f00l would rather remain there and make a mockery of his super daftness than give up .So, kindly type 'dimwit' and super program it to repeat itself else no computer program can outsmart his absolute stupidity.

Trust me , even fools do get jealous of his foolishness
. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, u forget so easily, are u this dumb? Even ur own post.

I meant the appointment (not election)of the chairman and composition of the commission. Even thou it was an error, there is a subtle way to point out the error, you didn't have to dabble in like a tout

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by HopeAtHand: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
dekdek:

Can u swear with ur seeds, born and unborn that u are speaking with a Yoruba boy?
Say this.....
If u aren't one, let my seeds cough to death.....

alright then, tell us where you're from..State and tribe/ethnicity.

if you dnt, then let it be unto you as you wished him.

amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did Amaechi respect the rule of law when he sacked all the local government chairmen and replaced them with caretaker committees ?

Did Amaechi respect the electoral act of Rivers people when he conducted that sham election?

They are illegal and should be sacked immediately.
lol...truckpusher vex wan kill you for this case oo... grin grin...lets see how it goes...me as I dey I don tire..i just wan see say things dey work for the country...
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

That includes cleaning out people like demdemdimwit grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice one sister - Just keep up the pressure ,the old f00l would rather remain there and make a mockery of his super daftness than give up .So, kindly type 'dimwit' and super program it to repeat itself else no computer program can outsmart his absolute stupidity.

Trust me ,even fools do get jealous of his foolishness
. grin grin
chai....its like I didn't make a mistake referring to him as daft, looks like he is renowned for it. I seeeee cheesygrin
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
That includes cleaning out people like demdemdimwit grin grin

He's totally inconsequential.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
lol...truckpusher vex wan kill you for this case oo... grin grin...lets see how it goes...me as I dey I don tire..i just wan see say things dey work for the country...
Lol, not at all - We want a Rivers State for Rivers people by Rivers people and not bastards like Amaechi and Dakuku the bastard son of a Kogi man running brick house for us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
I meant the appointment (not election)of the chairman and composition of the commission.

Fool, u are lying. Replacing a lie with another lie. WHy are u this so shamless...........the below was what u said and had no linkage with what u claim u meant. I pity ur eggs.

belzabull:
Good move from wike. The LG councillors election was a complete sham
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:
chai....its like I didn't make a mistake referring to him as daft, looks like he is renowned for it. I seeeee cheesygrin
Even Seun knew about his mental illness but again Nairaland is like toilet ,you shiit anything grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by belzabull(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

He's totally inconsequential.
chai!...diarisgoduoooo grin

Truckpusher:
Even Seun knew about his mental illness but again Nairaland is like toilet ,you shiit anything grin grin grin
hahahahaha...you guys are sooo wicked lwkmd

Wicked Wike cheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
belzabull:

He's got a PhD from the university of generational stupidity. He's actually a dimwit. We know his antecedents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by formerlyMbulela: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
In the meantime, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in Port Harcourt City Local Government, Azubike Merukini has been invited by the Assembly to be screened to head the Local Government Commission in Rivers state.

Recycling of same barbarians.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by dekdek: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

alright then, tell us where you're from..State and tribe/ethnicity.

if you dnt, then let it be unto you as you wished him.

amen.

i made no claim but he did so he should bear the consequence. If u also av the same claims or u allign with him, i wish u double portion.
Where i come from is none of ur ffucking business neither is it a topic of discussion here. face topic.
Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by Truckpusher(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

He's got a PhD from the university of generational stupidity. He's actually a Igbo. We know his antecedents.
He's not an Igbo boy - He is a typical Yoruba boy bro.

Let him deny his ancestry and rot on hell
grin grin grin

I have his data in my palms cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Chairman, Members Of Local Government Commission by HopeAtHand: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
I was of the opinion before that wike fight the local government chairmen with all powers he has...but I recently just thought of something...

What if he decides to work with these chairmen and call it a truce just for the benefit of the rivers people so that progress can be achieved..??...

politics in nigeria needs to change,needs to evolve..politics of hatred and retribution needs to be shoved aside so that we can improve as a country...

Imagine if wike calls the various chairmen and tell them I will work with you...lets move rivers state forward...

No need dissolving the local government commission...just get started with work...

Mr, people have worked wirh Wike all along til this point..multitude of supporters..how does he appreciate them?

mind you, very competent people are amongst his supporters who can definitely get the job of chairmen, councillors et al done conveniently..his people wil deliver service to the local populace effortlessly.

They should be dissolved so APC will leaen to respect the courts which directed that elections should not hold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate / 'DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code'-APC / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.