Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Can Make A Woman Ask This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make A Woman Ask This? (1841 Views)

Why Do Women Ask This Question On The First Date? / Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by deleib(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why would make a woman (your friend/colleage)always ask you (a man) if the person you just talked to on phone is your girl friend?. Does this signify she loves u(even when u knw she has a bf) or it's just one of a silly way women talk without knowing how it affects men emotions and feelings? Why would a woman stare at u always and smile whenever u get to knw that? How can someone deal with such person?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
angry
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by izuch(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Simply invite her over for a weekend bleep undecided
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by libertyfather(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Report her, if only you let us know where that is happening, I wuld hv tell u who to report her to grin
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
deleib:
Why would make a woman (your friend/colleage)always ask you (a man) if the person you just talked to on phone is your girl friend?. Does this signify she loves u(even when u knw she has a bf) or it's just one of a silly way women talk without knowing how it affects men emotions and feelings? Why would a woman stare at u always and smile whenever u get to knw that? How can someone deal with such person?

....are you related to Missclassy? (no oofiense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by vjsmiles: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
MrCork:

....are you related to Missclassy? (no oofiense) angry
[size=14pt] must you correlate everything to misssclassy ? angry

Leave sumbori alone...dammit [/size]
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Omotayor123(f): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
deleib:
Ashawogrin

You too should stop noticing her.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
If you feel she's giving you green light, why no approach her?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by deleib(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ashawogrin

You too should stop noticing her.
funny u bt she won't stop asking me abt the gf ish. I mean, i am a man nd i'm finding it difficult to decode dat.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by deleib(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
yes i think there's a green light bt i knw she has a bf. Wouldn't that be ridiculous? Shdn't i respect dat?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ask her bouh her bf too
deleib:
funny u bt she won't stop asking me abt the gf ish. I mean, i am a man nd i'm finding it difficult to decode dat.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by IamLEGEND1: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
I DONT KNOw
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by achinaboy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
deleib:
Michael Jackson,better concentrate onyour job before you get fired
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
deleib:
yes i think there's a green light bt i knw she has a bf. Wouldn't that be ridiculous? Shdn't i respect dat?
she isn't married, if you like her give it a go.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
what if it's not actually green? But lemon?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
stewpid qst
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Captainswag225(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
she isn't married, if you like her give it a go.
isnt breaking someone's relationship a sin?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
isnt breaking someone's relationship a sin?
they aren't married, It can't be a sin. Btw what happened to onila's thread?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
stewpid qst
I'm serious. What if she just likes him as a friend and not as a romantic interest?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by zinachidi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'm serious. What if she just likes him as a friend and not as a romantic interest?
if he finds out she has no romantic interest, life goes on.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Captainswag225(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
they aren't married, It can't be a sin. Btw what happened to onila's thread?
i think the thread was deleted or hidden by one of the moderators. now though they arent married, it wont be fair.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
i think the thread was deleted or hidden by one of the moderators. now though they arent married, it wont be fair.
it may not appear fair but these things happen, she may not be happy in her current relationship, this new guy may just be her Mr Right.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Captainswag225(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
it may not appear fair but these things happen, she may not be happy in her current relationship, this new guy may just be her Mr Right.
thats soo true..... So why do ladies cry foul when a guy also does same and says he is searching for happiness?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats soo true..... So why do ladies cry foul when a guy also does same and says he is searching for happiness?
perhaps the lady was truly in love with him.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Godskidmidas(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Loooooll...Lemon ko lime ni
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Captainswag225(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
perhaps the lady was truly in love with him.
hmmm, but love must be felt both ways? So if he wasnt really feeling it, can u blame him?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Godskidmidas(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
She might be teasing you or just toiling with your feelings or perhaps, she likes you. But I'd advice you don't assume she likes you. Just assume she's been friendly
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm, but love must be felt both ways? So if he wasnt really feeling it, can u blame him?
love ought to be both ways, she needs to move on with her life, forget the guy he isn't meant for her, her man is around the corner.
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by Captainswag225(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
firstEVA:
love ought to be both ways, she needs to move on with her life, forget the guy he isn't meant for her, her man is around the corner.
if only it was that easy to move on?
Re: What Can Make A Woman Ask This? by 2dice(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
deleib:
a NO is very possible if you ask her Out .... But I knw you will still go ahead

(1) (Reply)

I'm Turned Off By My Partner! / Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him / Why Do Girls Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.