Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? (2875 Views)

Guys, When Ur Woman Ask For Money Give Her This. Pic / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
mine is unripe paw-paw...
share ur experiences nd Thought
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Roasted rat
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by rane06(f): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ofio (tiger nut). I was to travel from Kano to Lagos and that was d only thing she practically begged me to buy for her
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by falconey(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
MALU testicles
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Mutuwa(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
That she wants a smell of the soakaway
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
#thinking#
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bush meat and snail...... She just kept calling me every 5 minutes not to forget to buy it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dunno oh! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
rane06:
Ofio (tiger nut). I was to travel from Kano to Lagos and that was d only thing she practically begged me to buy for her

Hmmm..d name sounds strange
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Aspiregreat: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
I could remember Vividly my neighbour's flair. When she was pregnant for her first issue she seriously requested for SAND.shocked she so much ate sand during that period.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aspiregreat:
I could remember Vividly my neighbour's flair. When she was pregnant for her first issue she seriously requested for SAND.shocked she so much ate sand during that period.
Hope she didint give birth to dust undecided
Just askin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by lordm(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sewage juice
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by rane06(f): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=engees001 post=38445782]

Hmmm..d name sounds strange[/quote it is called aya in Hausa, Ofio in Yoruba. See pix below

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Adasun(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Smoke frm motor car exhust,she didn't ask me tho,she went for it her self
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lolz this is anoda oppurtunity 4 some liers 2 blow #nlanders they can lie 4 d whole of Africa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
I was obsessed with d smell of dirty fish water. Esp.when we wuld pas d cat fish mongers...Pure Bliss
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by rudebouy: 1:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I was obsessed with d smell of dirty fish water. Esp.when we wuld pas d cat fish mongers...Pure Bliss

Cutie. No offense. Are u married or one of them?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by ChappyChase: 2:37am On Sep 28, 2015
That I should help her cross gutter by carrying her!!!! Choi! Pregnancy dey make some women yeye I swear!
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by TheMainMan: 2:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Mutuwa:
That she wants a smell of the soakaway
.. grin grin..
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Aspiregreat: 5:54am On Sep 28, 2015
halfrica:

Hope she didint give birth to dust undecided
Just askin

No of course! She gave birth to a bouncing Baby boy.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Aspiregreat:

No of course! She gave birth to a bouncing Baby boy.

The boy will b a player trust me
Girls nd football player grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by wilybebsy(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2015
She ask me 2 get her everytin eatable
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Mznaett: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Preggy and its wahala lol
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2015
rudebouy:

Cutie. No offense. Are u married or one of them?
Yes. I don marry tey tey.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by pretydiva(f): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2015
rane06:
thought ur moniker says f i.e a female undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by fadjnr(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Sardine and ice cream. undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by IamLEGEND1: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2015
my ATM card...
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by rane06(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2015
pretydiva:
thought ur moniker says f i.e a female undecided
why? Don't females travel from Kano to Lagos? Or buy Ofio?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by rudebouy: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Yes. I don marry tey tey.
Dats nice! So how many u don drop na?cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
rudebouy:

Dats nice! So how many u don drop na?cheesy
A set of twins nd a naughty boy.(he neva reach one he don start 2show me him true color.)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by HerJahSir(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
winkFried Kolanut
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? by IceDude(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Roasted rat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice / My Big Brother Is Crushing On My Girlfriend And He Wants Her / What Your Shoe Says About You (women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.