Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

I'm Turned Off By My Partner! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Turned Off By My Partner! (1816 Views)

Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / Five Types Of Guys That Gets Turned Off By Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
To the married couples on here, both male and female: What are some things about your partner that turns you off or disgust's you and why? This may be in terms of attitude, personal hygiene, dressing, sex and what not?
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Roidatom(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's personal.
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by gratefulheart(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's you own story?

Folaatisade:
To the married couples on here, both male and female: What are some things about your partner that turns you off or disgust's you and why? This may be in terms of attitude, personal hygiene, dressing, sex and what not?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by elantraceey(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why should you expect people to discuss such ? undecided

Only those without respect for their partners will do that. #myopinion

1 Like

Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
gratefulheart:
What's you own story?

I am not yet married nor am i in a relationship of any sort. i just wanted to hear from the ones who are. cheesy grin
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Roidatom:
It's personal.

Ok no need to share. cheesy
Roidatom:
It's personal.

Ok no need to share.
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
elantraceey:
Why should you expect people to discuss such ? undecided

Only those without respect for their partners will do that. #myopinion

Sorry, am new here and just wanted to create a thread out of boredom. This question just came to mind, that's all. No need to respond or answer if you feel uncomfortable.
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by gratefulheart(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
why do you expect a turn off.
first you cant get a perfect partner you just have to look for the best in each other and the relationship.

Folaatisade:

I am not yet married nor am i in a relationship of any sort. i just wanted to hear from the ones who are. cheesy grin
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
gratefulheart:
why do you expect a turn off.
first you cant get a perfect partner you just have to look for the best in each other and the relationship.

Nevermind. It is a fact that EVERY longterm relationship will have its embarassing moments at some point and time. I just wanted to here from u guys what are some funny embarassing moments you had had to live through with your partner but nvr mind. cheesy
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Nevermind. It is a fact that EVERY longterm relationship will have its embarassing moments at some point and time. I just wanted to here from u guys what are some funny embarassing moments you had had to live through with your partner but nvr mind. cheesy
hey watsup
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Roidatom(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Ok no need to share. cheesy

Ok no need to share.

cheesy
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by ivyT(f): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Whch 1 b never mind,never mind d op dey shout
abeg throway ur thread inside bush..
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by ENIGMA24(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Daris woris called amebor.....#snapsfinger
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Gbeborun!

1 Like

Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

Gbeborun!

Get over yourself - i have gotten over this thread you should too. I mean, why all this insults? Calling me a gossiper for being a bit curious is really uncalled for. Afterall isn't nairaland a gossip site anyway? I wish to delete this thread if only i knew how to. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to comment anything, if you don't like the topic then SCROLL past it as if you didn't see anything. Afterall am NOT forcing you to tell your business am i? NO. I was only asking those who didn't mind being a bit open to open up but since none of them felt confortable enought to do so, i've decided to drop the topic. Plz leave me alone.
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
ivyT:
Whch 1 b never mind,never mind d op dey shout

abeg throway ur thread inside bush..

Thunder fire you - Iseee! I ask you to comment? Mtcheww go live inside forest with the monkeys yeye gal. You don push my red button today mtcheww you for throw your head inside boiling pot self ode. Get the Bleep Off my thread if you don't like it. Omo jai jati! mtcheww
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Daris woris called amebor.....#snapsfinger

Which one be amebor here? I wan close the thread self abeg stop commenting so that it can just die out. sphewww.
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Folaatisade:

Get over yourself - i have gotten over this thread you should too. I mean, why all this insults? Calling me a gossiper for being a bit curious is really uncalled for. Afterall isn't nairaland a gossip site anyway? I wish to delete this thread if only i knew how to. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to comment anything, if you don't like the topic then SCROLL past it as if you didn't see anything. Afterall am NOT forcing you to tell your business am i? NO. I was only asking those who didn't mind being a bit open to open up but since none of them felt confortable enought to do so, i've decided to drop the topic. Plz leave me alone.

You're high omg!!! I was actually trying to joke with you babe. So chill! Btw, I like ur dp, is that u tongue
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by ivyT(f): 1:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Folaatisade:

Thunder fire you - Iseee! I ask you to comment? Mtcheww go live inside forest with the monkeys yeye gal. You don push my red button today mtcheww you for throw your head inside boiling pot self ode. Get the Bleep Off my thread if you don't like it. Omo jai jati! mtcheww
c how dis one is ranting lyk a madman,

opinions are lyk buttholes_nd we all got one murdafukker
Re: I'm Turned Off By My Partner! by Folaatisade(f): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
ivyT:
c how dis one is ranting lyk a madman,
opinions are lyk buttholes_nd we all got one murdafukker
Who be this one? mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

LADIES!!!.. Would You Still Regard This As Cheating??! / US Celebrity Gives 5 Effective Steps That Helped Him Quit Masturbation / Dating An Undergraduate Guy As A Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.