Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

All This Biafran Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All This Biafran Nonsense (1796 Views)

How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
All Igbos talking about Nigeria disintegrating, do you Igbos think that you can survive outside Nigeria? I have travelled dip into Igboland and the poverty in the land caused me to weep. if Biafra propagandist think that they would use Niger Delta oil to survive, they are in for a hard surprise. LONG LIVE IJAWLAND, LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Anyone who throws insult on this thread is a not a human being

4 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by OkparaIgbo: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Typical Yorrobber/Hawusaa man talking. We will and Biafra will survive as we did very well when Fredrick Luggard came to Biafra land and called us " The great people of Biafra". Also let me state categorically that we do not necessarily need the people who don't want to be part of Biafra. A proper referendum will be conducted in Biafra land to ascertain who wants in or out. So Yorrobber idiiiaaattt go and worry about Illorin that has a Fulani emir in charge as you are a conquered people. Leave Biafra and Biafrans alone angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by cheerokee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
A slowpoke just throwing Tantrums here..

I can see you're seeking for attention here, so the best way was to create a post based on Tribalism.

get a life dude!

3 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by achinaboy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
mr ,i think u are living in mars,because your comments says so,we the Igbos,dont need any oil to escalate, go to the northern part of naija,we the Igbos developed the shhhit out of them,and Lagos? Lagos without the Igbos,the voltures will take over,even Abuja,so ffuck the oil,we catch the most dangerous animal in the world without weapon,just want you to know that,,so if u don't know much about the Igbos,please go and ask

5 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Uchan4u(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
I wonder why the Nigerians don't want to let the Biafrans go...since they cannot survive, why hold them back when they want to leave?

7 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
@OP, Wetin concern you? na by force to stay in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Humorclux: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
All Igbos talking about Nigeria disintegrating, do you Igbos think that you can survive outside Nigeria? I have travelled dip into Igboland and the poverty in the land caused me to weep. if Biafra propagandist think that they would use Niger Delta oil to survive, they are in for a hard surprise. LONG LIVE IJAWLAND, LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
E pain u

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
OkparaIgbo:
Typical Yorrobber/Hawusaa man talking. We will and Biafra will survive as we did very well when Fredrick Luggard came to Biafra land and called us " The great people of Biafra". Also let me state categorically that we do not necessarily need the people who don't want to be part of Biafra. A proper referendum will be conducted in Biafra land to ascertain who wants in or out. So Yorrobber idiiiaaattt go and worry about Illorin that has a Fulani emir in charge as you are a conquered people. Leave Biafra and Biafrans alone angry
Conquered people my foot. Igbo were simply groups of villages without a central head before colonial era. I am an I jaw man and the point I want you to get is that Biafra died with Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
why are Yoruba people finding it difficult to stay on their own?are they parasitic in nature?
Or not man enough?

3 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Humorclux: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
Conquered people my foot. Igbo were simply groups of villages without a central head before colonial era. I am an I jaw man and the point I want you to get is that Biafra died with Ojukwu.

Thats why we don't need fedral allocation to survive.

Btw which part of ijaw u come from?

1 Like

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Humorclux: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
finniblinks:
why are Yoruba people finding it difficult to stay on their own?are they parasitic in nature?
Or not man enough?
It's in their DNA

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Leopardd(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:

Sharrap go get a life, go apply for some work to do, if u can't find, apply to me I will employ u in any of my shops as shopkeeper.

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
OkparaIgbo:
I have noticed that you animalistic inyamurais always tag south southerners who are against you as Yorubas. Can't you survive without the SS? Senseless inyamuri bastard

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
j
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by opeaceo: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
OkparaIgbo:

How come you guys are so quick to insult people that are against Biafra including your "brothers?"
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
achinaboy:
mr ,i think u are living in mars,because your comments says so,we the Igbos,dont need any oil to escalate, go to the northern part of naija,we the Igbos developed the shhhit out of them,and Lagos? Lagos without the Igbos,the voltures will take over,even Abuja,so ffuck the oil,we catch the most dangerous animal in the world without weapon,just want you to know that,,so if u don't know much about the Igbos,please go and ask
Its like you are trying to claim Abuja. Well for your information we are not as patient as the Yorubas. Try any nonsense and see

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
All Igbos talking about Nigeria disintegrating, do you Igbos think that you can survive outside Nigeria? I have travelled dip into Igboland and the poverty in the land caused me to weep. if Biafra propagandist think that they would use Niger Delta oil to survive, they are in for a hard surprise. LONG LIVE IJAWLAND, LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
you are pained, go to osun and the north to see generational poverty.

1 Like

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by cheerokee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I have noticed that you animalistic inyamurais always tag south southerners who are against you as Yorubas. Can't you survive without the SS? Senseless inyamuri bastard

you're just a Nonentity with no Entity

1 Like

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Biafras only exist on the internet, they don't exist in real life.

3 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Humorclux: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

you're a foool, their are igbos in that south south. PH is igboland
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Emeanua(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:

For u to think that igbos can't survive outside Nigeria has already made me to know that u dnt know anything about the igbos, I ll advice u to stop reasoning with ur anus.
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by OduaVanguard: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bro, are you just noticing that? Lol. Like someone else said elsewhere that even God will turn to a yorubaman the moment he disagrees with Biafraudsters cheesy

To them Yorubas are like Mtn, everywhere you go? grin
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by OduaVanguard: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Its like you are trying to claim Abuja. Well for your information we are not as patient as the Yorubas. Try any nonsense and see

Lol, Dude, where have you been? They already lay claim to at least seventy percent of Abuja, by December they will probably up that figure to 80%.

2 Likes

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
One Nigeria.
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
if u are not happy that 8iafra is coming,pls go and die!

1 Like

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
All Igbos talking about Nigeria disintegrating, do you Igbos think that you can survive outside Nigeria? I have travelled dip into Igboland and the poverty in the land caused me to weep. if Biafra propagandist think that they would use Niger Delta oil to survive, they are in for a hard surprise. LONG LIVE IJAWLAND, LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Anyone who throws insult on this thread is a not a human being

You are a dumb person. People like you and your regions will starve if not for he oil from Biafra. Why are you so concerned about Biafra. Why not let them go? Leech.

1 Like

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Duru1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:

Do you not think it is act of moronic endeavor for you to concern your silly self with survival of Ndiigbo out the jungle called Nigeria? I have not heard that poverty is a roadblock for people agitating for independent homeland. Most Nigerians come across as imbeciles.
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by achinaboy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

don't worry mr extremist,soon I will see you on tv where they brain washed you and give you some things to tie on your waist so you can die and go meet some virgins,by the way, goodluk incase we don't meet because your time is up
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by beland15: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
BIAFRA IS GREAT WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Lol, Dude, where have you been? They already lay claim to at least seventy percent of Abuja, by December they will probably up that figure to 80%.
My phone had some problems. They think they can mess with everyone and walk freely
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Bro, are you just noticing that? Lol. Like someone else said elsewhere that even God will turn to a yorubaman the moment he disagrees with Biafraudsters cheesy

To them Yorubas are like Mtn, everywhere you go? grin
100% correct
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Humorclux:

you're a foool, their are igbos in that south south. PH is igboland
Ehen now they are claiming port harcourt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen The Giant Python Of Ihiala? Well, Here Is One... / Ethnic Cleansing: NIMASA DG, Baba Jauro Sacks 200 South- South/ South-east NIMAS / Just In: Herdsmen Demand 1 Million Naira For Oba Obademi’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.