Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? (5251 Views)

Guy Slaps His Girlfriend Because She Called His Female Friend "Arindin" / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / What Ŵïɩƪ You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by presh247(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2015
stevenwestwood:
No o...y i go fear Na respect i dh respect am ni nd dey say RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL
hahaha...respect ke..for slapping ur baby's butt?
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by presh247(m): 12:21am On Jul 13, 2015
kilokeys:
ehmmm.

i would accuse my babe of having a big ass... why she seduced him wt the way she swayed that arse.

then take her somewhere coded and pound it flat
bros u wicked oh
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by stevenwestwood(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...respect ke..for slapping ur baby's butt?

na respect o...watin my babe find reach en syd at first...Omo na only her waka com o
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by presh247(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2015
stevenwestwood:

na respect o...watin my babe find reach en syd at first...Omo na only her waka com o
hahaha...u and ur babe don quarrel be that
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by Bollove: 5:21am On Jul 20, 2015
presh247:

just like that?... grin
If I found out that my babe doesnt have any zhit with him before and he just decided to slap her ass for his own fun.....
That "may" be his last tap on earth, he will surely be hunt down for the disrespect.

The mighty also cry !!!
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 20, 2015
presh247:
What will you do if this guy slaps the butt of your girlfriend right in front of you?
i go pretend say i no see am grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by titosantana(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
The funniest thing here is that the guy might not be good at physical combat.

Some guys are big for nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
titosantana:

Some guys are cig for nothing!!!
says who?
as u see those giant muscles so e fit stop bullets from a submachine gun grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by presh247(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
titosantana:

Some guys are big for nothing!!!
hahaha...dos muscles are not foam oh...no film trick...real muscles...lol
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by titosantana(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
lefulefu:

says who?
as u see those giant muscles so e fit stop bullets from a submachine gun grin

Lol,

One strong punch fit fall am as you see am so.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by titosantana(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...dos muscles are not foam oh...no film trick...real muscles...lol
I know, but drugs add to it too.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by tayoxx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
titosantana:

I know, but drugs add to it too.
oh please spare me that....wait self na which kind drug u dey talk...paracetamol na drug too na
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps The Butt Of Your Girlfriend? by presh247(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
tayoxx:
oh please spare me that....wait self na which kind drug u dey talk...paracetamol na drug too na
na vitamin C grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Are Addicted To. / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? / I Have Slept With 35 Babcock And Igbinedion Universities Girls - Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.