Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught (511 Views)

Those Rating Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari Want To Cause Division - Presidency / The Renewed Crises In SW: A Sheer Case Of Jealousy Against Yoruba Nation. / Governor Shettima - Nigeria Must Give Boko Haram Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by denko(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2015
I know many people will not understand the game being played by the north, Boko haramite were advise by their benefactors to up the attacks to justify the amnesty being propose by the buhari government. i hope this conspiracy will not sink them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by chinae(m): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2015
noted

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2015
denko:
I know many people will not understand the game being played by the north, Boko haramite were advise by their benefactors to up the attacks to justify the amnesty being propose by the buhari government. i hope this conspiracy will not sink them.
This is the 2nd senseless thread you ll open this morning. You are just an Ediot
Re: Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by Utchgirl(f): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Government of d north by d north and 4 d norths

NORTHECRASY
Re: Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by SOUNDKING: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
This is the 2nd senseless thread you ll open this morning. You are just an Ediot
this very one is not sensless,it is the truth.
Re: Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2015
I only feel for those innocent people, Buhari will go down in history as d worst president ever lived in dis zoo called nigeria
Re: Buhari Want To Give Boko Haram Amnesty Hence The Renewed Onslaught by feedburner(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2015
no, they will be given amnesty (money,) to buy more weapons and bomb. daft idiots

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Still Your Messiah President / A Nairalanders Humble Suggestion To President Buhari On Salary Cuts / Dr Willie Obiano The Face Of An Emerging Igbo Nationalist Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.