Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) (31563 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hehe....This is how you struggle when you are married to ya daughter's age mate. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by MrBLING(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
HeartMender7:
fake news everywhere...
that was during an event held some months back. I remember it was a day after Oshiomole's wedding...
it was during the Okpekpe road race. the race was a 10 kilometer race over hills and sandy path. this event took place in Okpekpe village of Edo state. I was there at the event. athletes from different parts of Africa participated...
the race is done yearly and anyone is free to participate.

What's fake about the news? Abi is that not oshiomole jogging? Op never said it happened today.
Maybe you just wanted to brag about being at the event grin cheesy
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by RJayson(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
darlenese:
Looking for six packs
Waste of time
nothing is Impossible
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by shine96: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
I beg wetin wrong with the governor jogging? Make unable stop that bad mouthing jor
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by 989900: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Getting strength to fire Iara. Baddo governor.

At least someone who can spell the name (Iara) correctly . . . that babe no go kill 'Osho'. cheesy
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin No comment cos if i talk... cheesy
babe u dey here ehhhh cheesy
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin No comment cos if i talk... cheesy
babe u dey here ehhhh
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Undilutedfact: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wow Nairalanders are hugely talented, check out this massive hot single by a nairalander https://www.nairaland.com/2394423/yanga-no-swagga-hot-single
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by tunddy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin cheesy see ugly face
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by ERONX(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
I swear oshiomole head cum resemble pa James own....
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by M4gunners: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Chaii no fair person for this Community i guess. Dem 2 black finish.
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
smithsydny:
babe u dey here ehhhh cheesy babe u dey here ehhhh

cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by darlenese(f): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
RJayson:
nothing is Impossible

With God abi? grin grin grin

Then he should be praying instead
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
he gas dey fit o, if him no want d ethopia to find another punany grinder.
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by uchelouis45(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
gurunlocker:
this man and obj have something in common that i still can't figure out
They are both ugly!
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by RJayson(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
darlenese:

With God abi? grin grin grin
Then he should be praying instead
with God def. Yeah I guess so too
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by kenx1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
OSHOBABA pay my mum her gratuities
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Onabanj(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ds no b small thn oo. lol
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by gebest: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
huuh, dis pics is old, is his yearly okpekpe ten kilometer race, d op is really jobless.
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by firestar(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
gurunlocker:
this man and obj have something in common that i still can't figure out
Guts stemmed from badarzery.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Baroba(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nwoke a na agba mgbo, maka olu ezi n' ulo..
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by people3: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
This gov is always doing one exercise or the other.... Chai there is God....
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by loomer: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jogging with number tag?

Him wan loss?
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by histemple: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
That was the Okpekpe Road race earlier this year
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
What's the big deal? Is he not a human? This is how Lucky Igbinedion used to go to Ogbe Stadium and play football with the likes of Bob Izua. Rubbish. Osho the GO-AND-DIE governor with head like banga
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by tyav7: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
Fine guy.
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by sunsewa: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
old marathon race pictures in edo
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by aku626(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
I strongly believe the edo state house has a thread mill. I can't help to notice the faces of those swarming him.
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Stella5: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
MKO4ever:
This guy too handsome, abeg!
''' IRONY"
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Bolosiye: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Trying to keep fit. Nice one..
oshobaba wan kill himself, well am not suprised he's doing dis, cos he surely need all dat stamina to hit hard at his brand new wifes center of gravity, if u kw wata mean. Wahala dey oh!
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by adenijiayo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
So why is the whole state following him to jog?
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by tunergy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tolexander:
The green top on Oshiomole makes it look like a Milo advert!

Chai Chai Chai

You are Mean o!!!
Re: Governor Adams Oshiomhole Jogging In The Morning (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Pls nairalanders, is Oshomole related in any way to OBJ? Jst asking, becus hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Kills A Snake During Inspection At River Guma (Photos) / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.