Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tough Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tough Question (1636 Views)

Poll: Can U stay in a relationship with an over-jealous partner?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 85% (6 votes)
Maybe: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tough Question / A Tough Question For The Ladies ! / My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Question by webprince(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
What do/will you do when the only person who can stop you crying, is the person who makes you cry in the first place?

The question above was sent 2 my fone by my ex few minutes ago, and I dont have an idea of what 2 reply.[email][/email]
Re: Tough Question by omega25red(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
why do you need someone to stop you from crying?

if you cry tire eventually you go sleep then wake up and go chop eba
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
[b]omega my guy. I guess I need 2 modify d question. its a question my ex sent 2 my fone, and I dont even have an idea of what 2 reply.[/b]
Re: Tough Question by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2009
The only person who stops you from crying makes you cry to let you appreciate how stopping you from crying is. That's the best i cud come up wit
Re: Tough Question by sistawoman: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
they want you back
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
sistawoman:

they want you back
So what shuld I tell her?
Re: Tough Question by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
i don't remember where i read:
a loved one that makes you cry isn't worth your tears AND the loved one worth your tears would never make you cry.
Re: Tough Question by sistawoman: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
webprince:

So what shuld I tell her?

If you dont want her back just tell her that "in time the tears will dry and you will be happy again just not with me".

If you do want her back tell her "baby I am on my way to dry your tears"
Re: Tough Question by MaiSuya(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
The message is clear: she is obviously still in luv with you. I think SW has said it all; if yuo tell her you'll dry her tears then thats an indication that you want her back, otherwise . . .
Re: Tough Question by MissyB1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
webprince:

What do/will you do when the only person who can stop you crying, is the person who makes you cry in the first place?
Cry!!
Re: Tough Question by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i don't remember where i read:
a loved one that makes you cry isn't worth your tears AND the loved one worth your tears would never make you cry.

that would be perfect for the poster's ex grin grin grin

@Poster

text her . . . would you me like to kiss your tears?

Seeing as your ex likes cryptic questions . . . . ask her what colour her tears are . . . . cheesy
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
nice one guyz
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
sistawoman:

If you dont want her back just tell her that "in time the tears will dry and you will be happy again just not with me".

If you do want her back tell her "baby I am on my way to dry your tears"

@sistawoman I text dat back and she said she need 2 c me 1 on 1.
Re: Tough Question by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2009
webprince:

@sistawoman I text dat back and she said she need 2 c me 1 on 1.

are you surprised? what did you think she was going to say? So are you going to see her 1 on 1?
Re: Tough Question by MoneyRule(m): 1:14am On Mar 05, 2009
"1 on 1"
moment of truth grin grin
Re: Tough Question by lancevader(m): 1:17am On Mar 05, 2009
stupid thread
Re: Tough Question by Gabry(f): 4:03am On Mar 05, 2009
@Topic, Ill slap his/her front teeth
Re: Tough Question by wurdz: 4:45am On Mar 05, 2009
stupid lance
Re: Tough Question by Amigoz(f): 5:52am On Mar 05, 2009
So webprince probably got sme yday, thx 2 sistawoman!
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2009
thanks everyone. I'll definitely see and talk wit her. We parted over a year ago, I just dont understand d issue of CRYING she's bringing up. Cos believe me my conscience is tough o! I dont want a lady cursing my life cos I make her cry. When I actually did not make her frown for once not 2 talk of cry, at least 2 d best of my knowledge!
Re: Tough Question by lancevader(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2009
wurdz:

stupid lance

guy i no insult yu o

dont start what yu kant finish am warning?
Re: Tough Question by ayeesha: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2009
i want to get something straight here. you guys parted OVER A YEAR AGO and in all this time she dint cry except now? Dnt you think you should sit down and ask urself why now, before you go see her? i think maybe she`s tried other guys and obviously non has worked out. suddenly she remembers a RESERVE who probably cared more for her than all the guys she dated after you. What if you had gottem married to someone else within the one year you guys had seperated? would you still go see her just because she`s crying? these are questions you should ask urself before you allow someone land you into something you least expect!!!
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2009
ayeesha:

i want to get something straight here. you guys parted OVER A YEAR AGO and in all this time she dint cry except now? Dnt you think you should sit down and ask urself why now, before you go see her? i think maybe she`s tried other guys and obviously non has worked out. suddenly she remembers a RESERVE who probably cared more for her than all the guys she dated after you. [/b]What if you had gottem married to someone else within the one year you guys had seperated? would you still go see her just because she`s crying? these are questions you should ask urself before you allow someone land you into something you least expect!!!
ayeesha:

i want to get something straight here. you guys parted OVER A YEAR AGO and in all this time she dint cry except now? Dnt you think you should sit down and ask urself why now, before you go see her? i think maybe she`s tried other guys and obviously non has worked out. suddenly she remembers [b]a RESERVE who probably cared more for her
than all the guys she dated after you. What if you had gottem married to someone else within the one year you guys had seperated? would you still go see her just because she`s crying? these are questions you should ask urself before you allow someone land you into something you least expect!!!

Yeah! this exactly my main reason of asking you guyz, I need sensible insight, especially from a woman's perspective. Thanks.

Actually, we were a perfect match, we r both caring and compatible in virtually all aspect, we r both successful and presentable. But her JEALOUSY NA DIE. Then, she always want to know how many pretty girlz are in my office, my relationship with them, how many of them I've kissed or flirt with, etc. We always end of arguing after those series of questions.

I just want to know if am not at fault by calling off d relationship.
Re: Tough Question by ayeesha: 10:26am On Mar 05, 2009
well, i guess you couldnt live with that fault and thats why you called it off. Atleast i wont fault you on that cos thats one habit i also cnt stand in a partner, no matter how perfect we seem to be together. i just find it really funny that she`s suddenly shedding tears and wanting to see you after so long time. and like i said earlier, you are probably the best thing that has happened to her in a long time and she probably wants you back. the question now is, do you want her back? do you love her that much enough to now overlook her jealous nature? do you think that after a year, you are now more mature enough to handle her, that is is only if you also still have feelings for her? do you, deep down in ur heart really want to see her and if yes, for what reasons? are you goin to see her cos you feel quilty for calling it quits? *if thats why, i`d advise you dnt cos it means each time she cries, you`ll go running back to her and then, you`ll never be free of her* my two cents.
Re: Tough Question by Amigoz(f): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2009
Webprince,

Its been over a year, its time 4 her to move on,

U going back will only raise futile hopes in her,

Since u sent the txt u bolded in sistawoman's suggestion,

U said it all,

Y else does she need to c u 1on1,

Walk away!
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2009
@Ayeesha I dont have anything 4 her again and definitely dont want her back
@Amigoz thanks

I CAN DEDUCE FROM EVERYONE'S RESPONSES THAT AM NOT AT FAULT CALLING OFF D RELATIONSHIP. COS I WAS INITIALLY SCARED OF THE FACT THAT WHAT IF AM AT FAULT IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, CAN ANYTHING SHE DOES AFFECT ME? IN TERMS OF CURSE, VOOODOO, ETC. COS I FEAR WOMAN O (girlz sorry 2 say dat, but its true) I HAVE A LOT 2 LOOSE! COS SHE ONCE TOLD ME IN THOSE DAYS THAT SHE CAN DO ANYTHING TO HOLD ON 2 ANYTHING THAT BELONGS 2 HER
Re: Tough Question by ayeesha: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2009
Good. then simply ignore her and her text messages and pls dnt allow her blackmail you emotionally.
Re: Tough Question by omofola(f): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2009
I CAN DEDUCE FROM EVERYONE'S RESPONSES THAT AM NOT AT FAULT CALLING OFF D RELATIONSHIP. COS I WAS INITIALLY SCARED OF THE FACT THAT WHAT IF AM AT FAULT IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, CAN ANYTHING SHE DOES AFFECT ME? IN TERMS OF CURSE, VOOODOO, ETC. COS I FEAR WOMAN O (girlz sorry 2 say dat, but its true) I HAVE A LOT 2 LOOSE! COS SHE ONCE TOLD ME IN THOSE DAYS THAT SHE CAN DO ANYTHING TO HOLD ON 2 ANYTHING THAT BELONGS 2 HER[/b]
[quote][/quote]

@webprince you need not go back to see her, obviously she wants you back but from her statement about "doing anything to hold on 2 anything that belongs 2 her" is a very serious statement you need to consider because once a girl makes that type of statement then she knows and means what she's saying even if she jokes about the statement later, unless you still love her and don't mind something spiritual being done on you which will make you to be trapped by her.

If you have to go and see her be careful because if she has a physical contact with anything on your body or from your body, then anything can happen depending on her purpose.
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
ayeesha:

Good. then simply ignore her and her text messages and pls dnt allow her blackmail you emotionally.
THANKS JARE
Re: Tough Question by ayeesha: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2009
u are welcome dear. glad to have been of help.
Re: Tough Question by webprince(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2009
omofola:

@webprince you need not go back to see her, obviously she wants you back but from her statement about "doing anything to hold on 2 anything that belongs 2 her" is a very serious statement you need to consider because once a girl makes that type of statement then she knows and means what she's saying even if she jokes about the statement later, unless you still love her and don't mind something spiritual being done on you which will make you to be trapped by her.

If you have to go and see her be careful because if she has a physical contact with anything on your body or from your body, then anything can happen depending on her purpose.

Thanks dear. I better settle with her on phone then!
Re: Tough Question by patwhizkid(f): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2009
Uhm webprince!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God bless Nigeria / Why Do U Luv Him Or Her? / 4 Things Women Do That Freak Men Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.