Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

D Absurdity Of The Nigerian Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D Absurdity Of The Nigerian Female (391 Views)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Absurdity Of The Nigerian Female by Nemie: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
*coughs and clears throat*
So I have been watching and observing life with my one good eye, unfortunately I am a Nigerian so my view on life is pretty limited to what the Nigerian environment immediately has to offer... ANYHOW, I have noticed a couple of things which if you please you can help with clarifying:
First of, the average Nigerian girl wants a husband or a bf but unfortunately, fails to realize that the world has evolved to a point where men can't be doing all the chasing around (mostly because they have to bury their heads deep in their work to ensure they don't lose the Job that will eventually cater for the fortunate girl). So now some nice people here and there have tried to alleviate this problem so they put up groups here and there so u can MEET people and hook up but then we see that it's just these young men that are exchanging their numbers and pins(and you all are wondering why the gay population is increasing and men all over the world are rallying for legalization of gay marriage).
*sighs*
I am no advocate for same sex marriage anyhow and I will reply your criticisms later if any, however man is a social being and they will socialize one way or another cheesy

Second, the fortunate girl who strikes gold and finds a good man (or a man) whichever the case remains unsatisfied. I am a biologist so I understand you can argue that it's your way of trying to find the right mate - survival of the fittest. Buh please, we are not animals without emotions and so people's hearts are being broken, some go on to commit suicide, some go on to become rapists and others go on to become whatever heart broken people become nowadays. The average girl would always blame the boy and the average boy would always apologize, but if you are seeing clearly we would see WOMEN re responsible for the chaos we have in the world *looks away*

I don't know if I should go on with the rest of my findings just yet cause I know by this point some of you may already hate me. But idc, God loves me cheesy. Anyhow, I am not one of those people that believe would tell you that your problems are half solved after they been identified, so ama tell you what you can do.

First, do not bother God so much with your prayers for a husband (some of us need Him for other important issues like terrorism) He has answered you somewhat by making available all these meeting groups. So swallow your pride and take the bold step to drop your numbers (before you go ahead and do this, here is my disclaimer:"WHATEVER COMES OUT AS A CONSEQUENCE OF DROPPING YOUR NUMBER IS TOTALLY AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Anyway, there's a solution to for all you wary girls... You can always Holla at them on whatsapp (it's free so u can't start using airtime as excuse and 4those amongst you that wanna raise data concerns, only God knows the comments I have reserved for you).
Finally, for the lucky ones who already have a bf or even a husband and is not still content, please fear God, some people are still searching and your promiscuity is doing more harm than good. Manage what you have for the sake of your brethren afterall when he was roasting you and giving you free things you didn't reject.
I am leaving for now. Endeavor to live life generously.
Re: D Absurdity Of The Nigerian Female by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hehe alright ladies, yu heard d op, begin to drop ur numbers

(1) (Reply)

Abubuwa 9 Da Zaka Duba Idan Ka Rabu Da Tsohon Masoyi / HELP; How I Collect Money Through Western Union Without ID Card / Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.