Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Woo A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Girl (3514 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
korazon:
OP be a man and woo her! We girls don't bite.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
korazon:
Yeeee!! Korazon..Make I woo your oval hips..and make I weewee inside your P**** lipsrsealed..Pls don't say No..just one chance
Re: How To Woo A Girl by pythondjango(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
bi0nics:

BrainDead
Seconded!
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Doclight(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmm!
korazon:
Maybe you'd make a better teacher.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Doclight(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Are u ok?
Hope you are fine?
profojah:

Yeeee!! Korazon..Make I woo your oval hips..and make I weewee inside your P**** lipsrsealed..Pls don't say No..just one chance
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
histemple:
Observing shocked

How i go take woo u nah? wink cheesy
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Really, I'm no expert in approaching any girl for relationship, below are my intimidating reasons:
1. I detest insults, especially when it's coming from a girl.
2. Afraid of refusal, and behaviours towards me after refusal.
3. I hate making them feel too important as men has turned them to be, by making by-passes and pleasant/sacarstic comments at their edges,
4. I don't know if I can maintain a girl, I might be too boring or too stingy.
5. I prefer them to come woo me instead.
6. Girls seem to be very obsessed with double-dating and unserious relationships.

All these I typed, are my greatest threat towards wooing any girl.
I don't know what to do, very puzzled!!!!!!

Avoiding rejection is like avoiding the reality of life. You will reject some ladies as well its all part of life you should not take rejection so personal to the point of hiding from exercising your energy to pursue and win over a woman. Make it fun for yourself some will say yes many will say NO.

You cannot want a normal chic then tear her down because of your own shortcomings instead of tearing her down to reduce her why don't you build yourself up to match her and possibly be more.

You'll never know if you can maintain a woman if you don't try. Looks like you want to give up before you even start. Lol women are not fire breathing dragons they probably want to know you stop being afraid.

You prefer them to woo you feels like you wanting to take the feminine position in the relationship I am not sure you will like how you've positioned yourself in the long run unless of course you are ok with being on the reaction end of the stick and what happens when you see a chic you really like who is just living her life? You just stick to the wall and let her pass by?

You should not concern yourself with what others are doing its better to focus on what you want after all at the end of the day what you want is "the woman" not girls who are double dating or obsessing over unserious relationship sometimes you have to pass through the girls though.

Drop all the negative thinking about women it will show when you talk to them see them as they are human beings like you going through life and trying to make sense of it. They have their flaws, struggles and fears just like you. Show some kindness and understanding but don't be a wuss.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Doclight(m): 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Wow! So such people exist??
Wow! You've made my day dear, and you've answered all questions brillantly. Never knew some Nairalanders are quite different.
Thanks dear, love u many many!!!
andromida:

Avoiding rejection is like avoiding the reality of life. You will reject some ladies as well its all part of life you should not take rejection so personal to the point of hiding from exercising your energy to pursue and win over a woman. Make it fun for yourself some will say yes many will say NO.

You cannot want a normal chic then tear her down because of your own shortcomings instead of tearing her down to reduce her why don't you build yourself up to match her and possibly be more.

You'll never know if you can maintain a woman if you don't try. Looks like you want to give up before you even start. Lol women are not fire breathing dragons they probably want to know you stop being afraid.

You prefer them to woo you feels like you wanting to take the feminine position in the relationship I am not sure you will like how you've positioned yourself in the long run unless of course you are ok with being on the reaction end of the stick and what happens when you see a chic you really like who is just living her life? You just stick to the wall and let her pass by?

You should not concern yourself with what others are doing its better to focus on what you want after all at the end of the day what you want is "the woman" not girls who are double dating or obsessing over unserious relationship sometimes you have to pass through the girls though.

Drop all the negative thinking about women it will show when you talk to them see them as they are human beings like you going through life and trying to make sense of it. They have their flaws, struggles and fears just like you. Show some kindness and understanding but don't be a wuss.
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Wow! So such people exist??
Wow! You've made my day dear, and you've answered all questions brillantly. Never knew some Nairalanders are quite different.
Thanks dear, love u many many!!!

You welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl by histemple: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2015
discoprophet:

How i go take woo u nah? wink cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]

Please let me be the one to woo you at my convenience
Re: How To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
histemple:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please let me be the one to woo you at my convenience

U know say u don fall hand ni? Why i go talk to u in queen's english, u come dey freestyle king's english 4 me nah? E no enta nau
Re: How To Woo A Girl by damilareoye: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
gradual process commencing from friendship has been found favourable... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genotype Silently Killing Relationships / 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui / 8 Girlfriends From HELL That Guys Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.