Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes (55333 Views)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Forwetinnah: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
strongerthaneva:
okay can see u not up to the task..receive sense in jesus name..

Which task?? A low lifer like you won't even dare!! Eeeediat!!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by strongerthaneva(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Which task?? A low lifer like you won't even dare!! Eeeediat!!
u see how foolish u are and will be till enternity..Na do u ni abi na mi kobalize u and ur PDP ni?he be like say u won get sense abi wait the thunder wey go strike u they come busy doing press up now by the time she is done u go see..marafucker..
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Bimpe29: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
It is a normal trend anyway.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by DonXavi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
G
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Escobapablo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=boladez post=35501957]

I agree with you totally....its very difficult to be Political and Professional!

In the hey days of NSO (now DSS) they were completely invincible and they had intelligence real time. They were quietly embedded EVERYWHERE and they were effective. They would have provided the intelligence on the Boko haram threat before it started and would have people within the sect.......fast forward to 2011 - 2015

1. They intimidate Opposition or perceived opposition openly .....they became the armed youth wing of PDP carrying out immoral and borderline illegal acts under the protection of national security

2. They became very visible wearing the shirt and logos shamelessly at a time when even the SARs (state antirobbery squads) of the police went to working covertly. i never imagined in my lifetime that the revered DSS will be conducting press conferences to parade criminals...they should hand them over to the relevant prosecuting agencies.

3. they aligned with the President without focus and ultimately lost their focus on preserving internal security. This is what you get when you appoint people based on sentiments. The Director General and the management of the DSS destroyed the REPUTATION of a fine and professional organisation that had the respect of the local and international community. There are fine officers in the service and dedicated and honest law enforcers. the misdemeanor of the DSS management has splashed mud all over these fine officers.

I hope the erring Management staff get punished severely for their misdemeanors and not only loss of office.
I totally agree wt u sir. There was a time when d officer blamed d men for d department's ruined reputation (the issue of not being covert), bt now it is obvious d officers hv done worst. If d head is loosing it, its not possible for d rest of d body to function normal. D way its going i blive the president will change their name d second time; to completely reform d department. Honestly, come to think of it. If this isnt done, it will take atleast three tenures to change them back to NSO standard.

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by BlaqJew: 5:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by obakore20(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
And he said no witch hunting. . . Buhari Nigerians are watching its just a matter of time before we lose faith in your government just as we did in the previous administration.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Highvotage: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is acting completely childish,hw does bringing Ogar back from study leave improve his security?Instead of tackling our economic problems head on,and appointing ministers to implement good economic policies that will improve our well being,he is canceling promotions and calling ppl back from study leave.Is that what he was sent there to do?

Go and tell him how to do his work.
When she was playin politic with national assignment you are in Museum then?
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by chat2deen(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
KingTom:
See our DSS letters publicly leaked on social forums grin grin Chai Nigeria don finish grin Very soon boys go post pics of Aisha and PEJ thongs grin grin

It's called FOI (Freedom of Information)
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by BushidoBlue(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, Sir first of all, I didn't get much from anyone apart from my God and my family. Least of all from any government. When the chance finally came to benefit, I was short-changed due to tribalism. I knew it was time to leave to somewhere else. A place were merit counts more than tribe. I sensed years earlier than June 12 saga or something similar was very possible. Yes we read world history and learnt how dictators behave(d). We had no facebook. As to whether facebook is good, that's subjective. Even death is good sometimes. It can mercifully release a person suffering from unbearable pain.
The "sai baba" chanters have to make their own way too. I owe them nothing individually. I owe it to God to help humanity and that I already do in my own very small way.

As regards doing better than our own generation, a big Amen to that. I won't bet my goat on it though. A generation where many grew up passing exams via magic centres and sleeping their way through university or bribing lecturers. I'm also on facebook and things some of this facebook generation have admitted and see as normal is shocking.

As for the role of NSO/SSS, we have since moved on from Dimka coup that even warranted its formation. SSS in a democratic setting should have a code of conduct that is transparent.
But can you name one organisation created by the FG that really works independently? And it still won't under GMB.

I will save this and print it out as the answer to many block headed youth in Nigeria.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by kodded(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Rawani:

Our secret police has never been as politicised as it was under the last administration, with the brazen show of partisanship which led to their invasion and raid of an office belonging to the opposition party at the time. Ogar also made several unsavory comments about the APC and it's leaders.

What's happening in the DSS is the restoration of order, it's not about the regularity of the promotion process but if the promotions were merited and the basis upon which they were given.
hahaha 3 years later and the so called 'change' agents are doing the same thing grin
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by kodded(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
ziccoit:
Change is about restoring the norms and orders. Some people are shouting of witch hunts, this is why we are not growing as a country. DSS is compromised unless you are hiding behind a finger you will agree with PMB that the agency is needed to be brought back on track.
my guy how market na smiley

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by kodded(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Burger01:
Useless woman. Probe and jail her! Else redeploy her to maiduguriangry

Btw, we should forget witch-hunting and reason without sentiment. SSS was too politicised under Jonathan and that Ogah of a puppet was very partisan...way too unhealthful partisan! I just can't forget when she ordered the arrest of that INEC Card Reader IT guy..what the heck!angry

Orders must be restored to SSS.

Good hearted as Jonathan might be, he was damn too corrupt and lily-livered.angry
what about now tongue
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by kodded(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
Brugo:
This woman needs to be interrogated and disciplined. She really supported PDP shamelessly, soiling the name of the DSS.
my guy what about this new breed of DSS under mr kwaruption

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion / President Buhari Abandons Lunch For Mosque (Photos) / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.