Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes (55328 Views)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by kolaaderin: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
aryzgreat:

Tell ur father to shut up, u Bastard.

Doing his work means witch hunting ppl Who took orders from d commander in chief right? When He leaves another president will witch hunt those that took his orders.

U don't know government is a continuum, is this witchhunt the top in his priority? Boko haram are wasting lives daily and ur god is confused on what to do, today dullard is 235 naira, am sure u r unemployed n have not gotten ur 5k.

Slave boy
Trading words with dropout like u insults my dignity. I will never stood so low to that ur level in the mud u belongs not with nuisance on nairaland.
My advice, its not too late to get out of the mud !! be humble and let us lift ur miserable life a bit for better. Insulting people a light year away from ur level only worsen that situation u are hence shifting u from mud to the crust.

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ige101(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Must you comment on what you know close to nothing about? or you just want to comment cos others are commenting? Go check out how many years it takes to get Phd,she isnt the first person doing that,so stop the hatred

timunstopable:
3yrs Study leave who does that

Gross impunity

That woman politicised DSS instead of them gathering intelligence abt Boko Haram they were busy witch hunting Apc and Pdp Opponents

They even meddled in labour disputes

Lets not forget all they were used to install fayose and even threathen voters in osun election

Fayose had DSS protecting him when he wasnt even a govt official or elected

The whole DSS needs to be restructured bunch of incompetent and fraudulent officers

2 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Kenobus: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rawani:
So after her shenanigans during the last elections, madam Ogar planned to run away for 3 years under the guise of a study leave. Thank goodness she has been recalled to come and continue to serve the nation and answer any questions that arise about her tenure as PDP's unofficial spokesperson.
this is a unfortunate comment. It is sad that u guys are just envious! It will get at u

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by frankyychiji(f): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=southniyikaye post=35504441][/quote]Son of a thousand agbero fathers.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by leanalyst: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't know the details of this or the real truth. But now more than ever I now know PMB is not a forgiving person and very vindictive. Why can't he just move on and chat a new course for DSS.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by aoshi: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is acting completely childish,hw does bringing Ogar back from study leave improve his security?Instead of tackling our economic problems head on,and appointing ministers to implement good economic policies that will improve our well being,he is canceling promotions and calling ppl back from study leave.Is that what he was sent there to do?
democracy and leadership is about accountability. The change Nigerians voted for was a sanitisation of the entire process. Removing adult lice from the scalp and leaving the eggs is not proper clean up, is it?
A general clean up is needed and it starts with these seeming 'smaller' things.
I am not saying he should just focus on these little things but he has to treat them as well.
It is high time people realise they can't keep doing things as they like without consequences. That is what this is all about. Accountability. As the president of the country he has the right, power to appoint whoever he deems fit in his government. Some one said 'if you pray for rain, you should be ready to deal with the mud'
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by DanGiginyu: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
She is supposed to be sacked. She was a mere politician under ebele. Shegiya! God son catch her grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by phreakabit(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
So far PGMB's calls have been bi-faceted :
Either pro Northern or irrationally vindictive.
Nothing concrete or worthy of a complement so far.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Ray75(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
I like that.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by mojeer678: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
gleaf:
We should not be playing politics with our secret police;

why? must you have a 'secret' police in the first place? mtchew!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by NewsHub: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Axis313:
My opinion,they should just sack her instead of making her go through such humiliation.
She will now be doing yes sir for her former juniors/subordinates.
That punishment is better than sack. Let her stay there and answer sir to her subordinates. Why would a professional be that partisan
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by rexel99: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
kolaaderin:

Trading words with dropout like u insults my dignity. I will never stood so low to that ur level in the mud u belongs not with nuisance on nairaland.
My advice, its not too late to get out of the mud !! be humble and let us lift ur miserable life a bit for better. Insulting people a light year away from ur level only worsen that situation u are hence shifting u from mud to the crust.

Dude,did u pass thru the walls of a primary school?? And you claim your level is above this fellows level.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by doncholino(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
personal vendetta......
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Sant1m: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
gleaf:
This is a dangerous trend its so obvious that Buhari is planning with hunt against some people. We should not be playing politics with our secret police;I believe this action will unearth alot of unpleasant stories and allegations.......too bad
Pdp secret police wing should not ve played witch hunt against other political parties.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by boladez(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

Then you didn't witness NSO under GMB or IBB let alone OBJ who first created NSO. You won't also know the antics of Rafindadi & Gusau back then. Too many Facebook generation making comments here.

Sir , I was a witness to the former NSO and the early days SSS under Babanginda. I never saw the NSO issuing press statements , accusing opposition , flauting their capabilities on the streets or OPENLY aligning with ruling parties. We all know they had a hand in some high profile assassinations but did they not do their thing covertly? Even under Abacha when this aggressiveness of govt started, the SSS did not jump into the fray. SSS under Obasanjo was politicised but not as brazen and careless as under Jona.

Sir, it is normal for the SSS to align with the president as they work directly with the president . The SSS is meant to protect the president and key officials and also work with the president to preserve internal security.....Hence they will always be partial to the ideals of Mr President. However, they should know when to draw the line as a professional organisation. It is not supposed to be a private army for My President.

Finally, whether we like it or not, we have failed the in your words FACE BOOK GENERATION and it is not a bad thing for them to be a face book generation. I hope they will do better than our own generation. Ask, have we given them the chance and opportunities we had?
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Akinrogun(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
DaGC:
The report stated that due process was followed prior to the promotion, so what's with all the hate and bias comments? undecided

Or most of y'all didn't read it?
due process in 9ija......seems u jst came back from Mars?
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Edikraftdeco(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Paybackntime
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Edikraftdeco(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Payback time
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by wasuka14(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dt woman is gej gf, and she is running around d world wit him for holiday. She didn't go for any study leave. Nonsense! Abracadabra must stop in dis country. Kill corruptn or it kill us all, like Ebola. #Babadonstartwork!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ohenhen1: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
leanalyst:
I don't know the details of this or the real truth. But now more than ever I now know PMB is not a forgiving person and very vindictive. Why can't he just move on and chat a new course for DSS.

Before you can forgive someone, the person must ask for forgiveness.

I don't blame Buhari for his actions. The DSS is not working. The first move I would have made if I was in his place was sack the DSS spokeswoman. Buhari is kind by just demoting her. The DSS should stay out of politics. They should focus on state security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpMEHVFbhn0
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Too much of commenting makes many people ignorant here. Buhari should leave DSS and face vital state issues.
Firstly, let me clear the ignoramus here, that it is only normal to work or support the president that has the power to appoint, fire and demote you, just as you people accuse Maryln Ogar of doing to GEJ. Or are guys saying this new DG of DSS Daura from the North, will not support or defend JMB or APC. Or his action now against Ogar, against dully followed procedure of demoting, is for whose interest?
If the Government and People want the DSS to be Unpartizan, let them pass a law making the body totally independent from the Presidency.
Or how many here, are working against. the wish or interest of your head or MD in your respective offices
I love GMB and I pray God give him the right sense to carryout his constitutional duties without favouritism and witch hunting
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ybalogs(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some witch hunting is really needed to really bring sanity where sanity belongs. But Sha, this woman get plenty enemies ooo. Hmm, God is watching abi nah seeing us in everything we are......
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by NewsHub: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
Buhari has completely gone MAD! Madness coupled with senility will ultimately drive this dimwitted dullard of a president to his grave sooner than he expects.
When the DSS was acting like an extension of the PDP and the said Marylyn its unofficial spokeswoman you didn't see anything wrong. This is the problem with Nigeria: we don't like the truth...Mr president is trying to clean an agency that lost its purpose during the elections and some persons are complaining.

I have told your associates that call the president a dullard that their fathers who happen to be so smart are there yet a dullard became president, who then is the real dullard

And wishing the president dead, you've got to be careful because a PDP commissioner in my state (Benue) made a public statement during the electioneering campaigns that Buhari didn't have much time to live, but ironically that same man died a week later and President Buhari is still alive. Be careful what you wish someone.

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by scantee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wrong move
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by bashydemy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
gleaf:
This is a dangerous trend its so obvious that Buhari is planning with hunt against some people. We should not be playing politics with our secret police;I believe this action will unearth alot of unpleasant stories and allegations.......too bad
So when the same Ogar giving directive to go and harass APC secretariat in Lagos that wasn't witch hunt? when they keep embarrassing APC member arresting and detaining them that was not witch hunt abi... You got to be paid with your own coin..
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
i am a Son of a thousand agbero fathers.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Partisan SSS, only if they had stayed away, of course, even a dog has it day.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by 49cents(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
nagoma:
Those last minute promotions were mischievous and a reward for the open partisanship of the organization. Marilyn Ogar was a vehement and fiery supporter and mouthpiece of the PDP. She was not working for the Nigerian state.

All the people PMB will appoint won't they be loyal to him and the APC

Let us look beyond this surface activities

As far as am concerned PMB is free to re-organise security and probe and all but the timing is another issue

The most pressing issue now isn't theseals but making masterstroke policies that will put the economy is a prosperous direction

PMB timing of all these. Is purely petty and shows that he doesn't know what is prioty for now
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Cityguy: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
lomprico:
Every body is shouting good good but if Wike does tge same they will call him witch hunter.
U dey mind them? Na Ogar matter dey give them orgasm. She did her job and she did it wella. Rather than face any 'witch/hunter-hunt', not even Buhari can force her to remain in service. The belle dey her side joor.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
I am sure dis work no go sweet marylyn ogar again,to talk self go hard am
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Intendy: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
otunsman:
Really? So he is truly witch hunting rather that implementing his campaign promises?
this is not witch hunting.this is implementing equity and justice as it should be
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by NewsHub: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin grin grin The toughness of the job is already bringing back the 'General' in Buhari. He is already heading towards failure. I did not vote for him cos I saw the spite in him when he feels hurt. An emotional president not good for leadership grin
When Jonathan couldn't take some decisions he was called weak, now president Buhari is taking actions to right the wrong in an agency that lost its pride, focus and purpose yet you are complaining

Well, i prefer the 'General' in Buhari that would make him fix what is not right than an unemotional leader that can't take decisions. I voted Buhari and i don't regret my vote. Also, if you are expecting him to fail, trust me you will be disappointed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.