Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes (55324 Views)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by IBBG(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is acting completely childish,hw does bringing Ogar back from study leave improve his security?Instead of tackling our economic problems head on,and appointing ministers to implement good economic policies that will improve our well being,he is canceling promotions and calling ppl back from study leave.Is that what he was sent there to do?
u'r on point. That's d least of our problem right now. He should focus on important things instead of entangling himself In petty issues.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by blackboy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
May this not happen to you those of you rejoicing. Personally is this the way forward? Well, this is where you will get action. I guess more action will come when the ministers are appointed but witch hunting is not the best neither the way forward or the change asked for. If every new DG or new head comes and demotes those working where he or she has resumed what trend is being set.

The new DG benefitted from such promotions before he retired. When you bring in old school to the present I guess they always want to take us back '' it was not like this when I was in service'' they might even reduce salaries and alllowances. IS this the change we are asking for?

DG Sir. Nothing stops you from conducting your own promotion excersice to appease the agrieved or sidelined ones. Nothing stops you from appointing a new spokes person for the DSS instead of demoting and recalling?

Remember you wont be DG forever. Make the DSS one big happy family and united to bring true security to the president and country not a place of inhouse fighting and witch hunting , not trusting each other any longer.

You can work with the present team and even build your own team without causing division and witch hunting.

If what he is doing is right I find it strange and wrong, I might be wrong but this is part of the reason corruption reigns in this country.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by NewsHub: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
texazzpete:

And the person you voted for, he was good for leadership abi?
Please help me ask him oo.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ohenhen1: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why is she studying abroad?

Don't we have fiscal challenges?
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by tpwealth(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is acting completely childish,hw does bringing Ogar back from study leave improve his security?Instead of tackling our economic problems head on,and appointing ministers to implement good economic policies that will improve our well being,he is canceling promotions and calling ppl back from study leave.Is that what he was sent there to do?
aw do u deal with a faulty foundation? by adding more coaches of blocks?

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by mbdoyin: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is a good development for everybody to be accountable for what was done. An independent Government security institution if left the way it was going with compromised attitude to work, everything will collaps and many innocent Nigerians will be put in jail and many could be killed. Government should enforce the conditions of service to the fullest without compromise. We should correct last administration mistakes by allowing this secret service to become private arm of rulling party. We discourage this and never to happen again. The full weight of law must be applied judiciously to stop future spill over of job descriptions and implementation.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Axis313:
My opinion,they should just sack her instead of making her go through such humiliation.
She will now be doing yes sir for her former juniors/subordinates.
she should as well tender her resignation inorder to avoid the humilation.
pmb did not pin her to the DSS.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Bapvicslink(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Her vituperatn against d opposition knew no bound. Not even half of her subordinate loved her high handedness. Welcome back to HELL Madam Oga
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Witch hunt? Did they truly serve this country? They actually deserve to be punished for lending such an institution to political use so others will be deterred from such.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by shegspearl(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Yea thanks to MTN for making me to achieve mi nairaland objective "FTC".

And also to mi customers for dia patronage which made it possible for me to acquire dis mi Z10

Mi thanks also goes to mi paddy who alerted me on free MTN 7.5gb ysterday

Finally for those who are aspiring to be here, u pple should work hard nd believe in self.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss #dancingegedege#

Bros abeg hw u take get the 7.5Gig
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by bashydemy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
VickyRichmond:
Abeg what is she going to study that warrant 3years study leave? Abeg make she come back and stop wasting our money on yeye study leave jor.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
strongerthaneva:
shut the Bleep hell up..principal of militants appointments under ur ogogoro president what have u got to say about that..Reality is always far from u PDP supporters which is the reasons for their backwardness..I will keep saying It PDP is a failure party..See if u have a company pls give ur worker 3yrs leave with bulky salary of but as for nigeria my country impunity is not allowed...Useless pipu..

You're even more phoolish than I thought...what appointments did GEJ give to militants? The contract he gave to Tompolo etc is now an appointment?? Very silly illiterate. This is why you should keep your day job of either being a slave to your Gambari masters or chasing nama round Nigeria and not politics. The Northerners can steal what's not theirs and become RICH but the Niger Deltan's shouldn't TAKE what's theirs?! I can see the type of stu:pidity you call "reality" right at the tip of your nose. Anumanu
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Miranda11: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
What utter nonsense, If this is witch hunting then it's just ridiculous. Tell me how promotions approved during the Jonathan Govt is any of Buharis business, how does this solve the problems that are threatening to swallow the country. Buhari needs to focus on why he was elected as president and stop getting distracted by issues that in no way help solve the current economic situation of the country, after all it's not only the SSS that promoted its staff during Jonathans tenure, what about all the other questionable promotions that were done across the Ministry of Petroleum resources, pple were promoted even when it was obvious they are so incompetent, is Buhari going to reverse all those as well!!!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by freddaboh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
mbdoyin:
This is a good development for everybody to be accountable for what was done. An independent Government security institution if left the way it was going with compromised attitude to work, everything will collaps and many innocent Nigerians will be put in jail and many could be killed. Government should enforce the conditions of service to the fullest without compromise. We should correct last administration mistakes by allowing this secret service to become private arm of rulling party. We discourage this and never to happen again. The full weight of law must be applied judiciously to stop future spill over of job descriptions and implementation.

God bless you my brother
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Miranda11: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
NNPC is filled with Northerners and they make up more than 60% of the staff most of who have come thru the back door, if Buhari is serious he shld set up screening committees in all the FG Oil and Gas depts to assess all staff and get rid of incompetent hands, maybe then the corruption will reduce and things will really begin to change.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Lionsclaw: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rawani:

Our secret police has never been as politicised as it was under the last administration, with the brazen show of partisanship which led to their invasion and raid of an office belonging to the opposition party at the time. Ogar also made several unsavory comments about the APC and it's leaders.

What's happening in the DSS is the restoration of order, it's not about the regularity of the promotion process but if the promotions were merited and the basis upon which they were given.
Then you dont know history. Go and ask your daddy how buhari and idiagbon used the sss to punish nigerians when they were head of state. They equally served buhari loyally as military head of state as they did gej

2 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by mikolo80: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
otunsman:
Please mentioned the unguarded statement which we all know are true.Is apc not backing bokoharam? Several times, they have accused gej for going after bokoharam but has never encourage the military in tackling the terrorists.
Show evidence,she is not a politician or media outlet and apc were not commander in chief then so their urging military action was not their purview.if you are allowed to choose to behave like a tout but if you Bring bad head come this life and na you them catch too bad for you.na your luck be dat.that others did it and got away does not mean you should test water depth with both feet
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by frankyychiji(f): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
NewsHub:

When the DSS was acting like an extension of the PDP and the said Marylyn its unofficial spokeswoman you didn't see anything wrong. This is the problem with Nigeria: we don't like the truth...Mr president is trying to clean an agency that lost its purpose during the elections and some persons are complaining.

I have told your associates that call the president a dullard that their fathers who happen to be so smart are there yet a dullard became president, who then is the real dullard

And wishing the president dead, you've got to be careful because a PDP commissioner in my state (Benue) made a public statement during the electioneering campaigns that Buhari didn't have much time to live, but ironically that same man died a week later and President Buhari is still alive. Be careful what you wish someone.
Please tell your sermon to your family members. In the animal kingdom, the dullard is king.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by valdetino(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ofeakwu:
Yea thanks to MTN for making me to achieve mi nairaland objective "FTC".

And also to mi customers for dia patronage which made it possible for me to acquire dis mi Z10

Mi thanks also goes to mi paddy who alerted me on free MTN 7.5gb ysterday

Finally for those who are aspiring to be here, u pple should work hard nd believe in self.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss #dancingegedege#

Pls how can I get the MTN 7.5 g?
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by frankyychiji(f): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=southniyikaye post=35509725][/quote]Son of an itinerary prostitute! I think that oily stuff you eat everyday has affected your brain and that is why you can't construct your own words. Awusa slave! Ola niyi!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by strongerthaneva(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're even more phoolish than I thought...what appointments did GEJ give to militants? The contract he gave to Tompolo etc is now an appointment?? Very silly illiterate. This is why you should keep your day job of either being a slave to your Gambari masters or chasing nama round Nigeria and not politics. The Northerners can steal what's not theirs and become RICH but the Niger Deltan's shouldn't TAKE what's theirs?! I can see the type of stu:pidity you call "reality" right at the tip of your nose. Anumanu
u dis stupid he goat can see ur ways of reasoning are so low maggot fool..So cos the oil fell to their that region so means they owns it..man spear me that words the oil belong to nigeria and they are part of Nigeria everyone in the country owns the oil ok.Whatever that niger deltans believes they wanted from.other part of the country they have the right as long as it's a legals mean they are obtaining it..So all wealths and natural resources of this country belong to everybody not a particular tribe..Ur personal money and personal property of u and u alone is what u can fight for not the country resources they neva created it but God did..Get brain cos u brainless..u too small to tackle me go sleep small.make ur brain cool down so u can reason well..
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by neo25(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm of the opinion of mass purge of partisans not just in this agency others included. Fresh blood injected and better career for well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
i am a Son of an itinerary prostitute! I think that oily stuff I eat everyday has affected my brain and that is why I can't construct any sensible words. i am Awusa slave! Ola niyi!
..so sorry to hear this,I was wondering why u we're talking from ur anus initially didn't know this is what u are actually going thru
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
good... that would teach DSS officers to always stay neutral in politics.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by frankyychiji(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
southniyikaye:
..so sorry to hear this,I was wondering why u we're talking from ur anus initially didn't know this is what u are actually going thru
Good! Dat one pain you wella! tongue
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
Good! Dat one pain you wella! tongue
u see,I wont stoop so low to argue with a demented fellow on a Sunday...and moreover,u sound like a ravished fellow.it's only a Lowlife and a poor untrained and uncultured animal like u that will come to a feceless forum and show what ur father look like Cos it's trait is in u.untrained idiot...u Said the first, the second and the third and I tried to ignore u.mist u show how uncultured your family is?today is Sunday and I don't want to insult u
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ogundeleai(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Didn't bother to read further when I saw "witch-hunt."
Lol!
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by willyboss: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Appointments, promotions, conversions/upgrade done immediately after the elections were all suspicious. A look into the processes that brought these about isn't a bad idea at all.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by frankyychiji(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
southniyikaye:
u see,I wont stoop so low to argue with a demented fellow on a Sunday...and moreover,u sound like a ravished fellow.it's only a Lowlife and a poor untrained and uncultured animal like u that will come to a feceless forum and show what ur father look like Cos it's trait is in u.untrained idiot...u Said the first, the second and the third and I tried to ignore u.mist u show how uncultured your family is?today is Sunday and I don't want to insult u
Even the devil is preaching! Lmao ooo! Eternal damnation is your potion even to your generation unborn! Adieu dullard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Holds Open Casket Viewing For Late Ex-wife (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.