Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes (55326 Views)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by heykims(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Not bad
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by DaGC(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2015
The report stated that due process was followed prior to the promotion, so what's with all the hate and bias comments? undecided

Or most of y'all didn't read it?

4 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2015
She should be posted to Kodunga for her to continue her partisanship. Arrest her for treason if she dares resign.

3 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Soknown: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2015
This is a good development if it is followed with reorganization, Now DSS should be discreet, secret and intelligence driven.

3 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by MaziOmenuko: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2015
#Bringbackour_Ogre!

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2015
gleaf:
This is a dangerous trend its so obvious that Buhari is planning with hunt against some people. We should not be playing politics with our secret police;I believe this action will unearth alot of unpleasant stories and allegations.......too bad
We should not play politics with our secret police? You should have told that to jonathan

15 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2015
soundtruth:

Borno will be better
Sambisa in particular

2 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by meforyou1(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2015
plainol:
3 years study leave, these people have a way of escaping after causing so much trouble. God don catch that witch.
PhD takes 3 years. A colleague of mine is on a 3-year study leave at the moment for PhD

6 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by temitemi1(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2015
Let the witch hunting continue... Pple will witch hunt u wn u leave the office too cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by frankyychiji(f): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Buhari has completely gone MAD! Madness coupled with senility will ultimately drive this dimwitted dullard of a president to his grave sooner than he expects.

5 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by nerodenero: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Just like any other Government agency, SSS is AGIP but under Ex President Goodluck Jonathan's watch, it was a real mess. Majority of them never thought GEJ would lose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Since due process was followed and buhari still went ahead to reverse what was duly done, I recommend that those affected by this illegal demotion exercise should proceed to court and seek justice. Why will Buihari bring his Daura brother to witch-hunt imaginery enemies?

6 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by boladez(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Rawani:

Our secret police has never been as politicised as it was under the last administration, with the brazen show of partisanship which led to their invasion and raid of an office belonging to the opposition party at the time. Ogar also made several unsavory comments about the APC and it's leaders.

What's happening in the DSS is the restoration of order, it's not about the regularity of the promotion process but if the promotions were merited and the basis upon which they were given.

I agree with you totally....its very difficult to be Political and Professional!

In the hey days of NSO (now DSS) they were completely invincible and they had intelligence real time. They were quietly embedded EVERYWHERE and they were effective. They would have provided the intelligence on the Boko haram threat before it started and would have people within the sect.......fast forward to 2011 - 2015

1. They intimidate Opposition or perceived opposition openly .....they became the armed youth wing of PDP carrying out immoral and borderline illegal acts under the protection of national security

2. They became very visible wearing the shirt and logos shamelessly at a time when even the SARs (state antirobbery squads) of the police went to working covertly. i never imagined in my lifetime that the revered DSS will be conducting press conferences to parade criminals...they should hand them over to the relevant prosecuting agencies.

3. they aligned with the President without focus and ultimately lost their focus on preserving internal security. This is what you get when you appoint people based on sentiments. The Director General and the management of the DSS destroyed the REPUTATION of a fine and professional organisation that had the respect of the local and international community. There are fine officers in the service and dedicated and honest law enforcers. the misdemeanor of the DSS management has splashed mud all over these fine officers.

I hope the erring Management staff get punished severely for their misdemeanors and not only loss of office.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by chat2deen(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Welcome back! We miss ur publicity stunts Ms Ogar....

1 Share

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Burger01(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2015
[s]
VickyRichmond:
Buhari is acting completely childish,hw does bringing Ogar back from study leave improve his security?Instead of tackling our economic problems head on,and appointing ministers to implement good economic policies that will improve our well being,he is canceling promotions and calling ppl back from study leave.Is that what he was sent there to do?
[/s]
No sense in this post!sad

11 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by loashi(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Northern leadership scheme in view...

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
The olodo General never ceases to disappoint. grin

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Obvious witch hunt... Totally unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
plainol:
3 years study leave, these people have a way of escaping after causing so much trouble. God don catch that witch.
If I call ur mama "witch" u go like am?

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Burger01(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:
Since due process was followed and buhari still went ahead to reverse what was duly done, I recommend that those affected by this illegal demotion exercise should proceed to court and seek justice. Why will Buihari bring his Daura brother to witch-hunt imaginery enemies?
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by hibbayueei(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
What are they doing...

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by queensmith: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
I think it's better to investigate those suspected of partisanship and fire them instead of playing everyone around.
Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by conyema12(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2015
This Buhari guy is just too childish. Is witch- hunting excercise the reason Nigerians voted u in. Aboki will always behave like one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by mikron(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
She arrested n called ordinary Ahmed of brekete family a tout, na I'm good for her

1 Like

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Pangea: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2015
A lesson to all
Don't get carried away by power
Power is transient!
Whatever you do,make sure you are always on the side of righteousness.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by philips70(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2015
barcanista:

So you just copied and pasted this your comment from the other thread. Na wao, you mean this opposition o! Hope something follow?

2 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by mathskill: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Lionsclaw: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
gleaf:
This is a dangerous trend its so obvious that Buhari is planning with hunt against some people. We should not be playing politics with our secret police;I believe this action will unearth alot of unpleasant stories and allegations.......too bad
grin grin grin The toughness of the job is already bringing back the 'General' in Buhari. He is already heading towards failure. I did not vote for him cos I saw the spite in him when he feels hurt. An emotional president not good for leadership grin

2 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by ccwizard: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
When Buhari make decisions like this, it is nt seen as a witch hunt but if its been done be Gov Wike it is seen as a witch hunt. I'm tired of this APC E-dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2015
now this is good news...it could be personal,but I really do not like that woman,she is rude and overly arrogant.this is a clear example of "one day bush meat go catch the hunter"!!

2 Likes

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by formerlyMbulela: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2015
Rawani:

Our secret police has never been as politicised as it was under the last administration, with the brazen show of partisanship which led to their invasion and raid of an office belonging to the opposition party at the time. Ogar also made several unsavory comments about the APC and it's leaders.

What's happening in the DSS is the restoration of order, it's not about the regularity of the promotion process but if the promotions were merited and the basis upon which they were given.
you just copied my view on this issue grin
If it was possible, the SSS, should be scrapped and reformed from scratch.
Same should have happened in the military but for this endless BH war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes by front247: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2015
gleaf:
it is a northern agenda, to inslamise d country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14 / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.