Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics (39112 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri / "Advise Me In Writing" - Buhari To Alaafin Of Oyo, Emir Sanusi, Others / #lnternationalWomen'sDay: Monica Ugwuanyi, Nneze Richards, Others Celebrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by VUVUZELA10: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
CIA agents

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ya kuri de Allah

ADENIKETINA2015:

Amen between I'm a female smiley
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by JUBILEE2000: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Heart2heart:
why i came to earth through Nigeria is what befuddles me! Even in animal kingdoms sanity and patriotism abounds. why has this so called politicians vowed that this country will forever be where u milk and run to other parts of the world to chill? Your country is in shambles, you are busy celebrating another man who has all the reasons to celebrate independence. More like an "F" grader drinking to tupor on behalf of an "A" grader's graduation party.

u nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by wildikeman(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
How long do we watch while this bastards insult and shame us.....? Someone start a bloody coup. And kill all this men.
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by NobleG1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
They're celebrating a well managed country while they destroy theirs with endemic corruption!
Ab*okis are scums on earth!

Where's Nigerian Jerry Rawlings now we need him? I wish an angry patriotic Igbo General would stage a bloody coup and execute all political thieves, including former presidents; Yakubu Gowon, Shehu Shagari, Ibrahim Babangida, Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

Sparing Abdulsalami Abubakar's life for fulfilling his promise to transfer power but jail him for a year for his huge support for Sani Abacha, and spare Ernest Shonekan and Mohammadu Buhari.

Nigeria needs purging of all these scumbags!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Superman11(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
[size=20pt]WtF is wrong with these men. they should be some where planning how to serve our people , yet they are celebrating America that wants to exploit and sell us Dollars in other to devalue our currency[/size]

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly show us where the Nigerian community in the US invited their senate president, equivalent of major traditional ruler, etc to our independence day event and they showed up personally, smiling like excited kids with new toys and those pictures made the front page of a major US newspaper and/or online forum.
Thanks.
Do you think these ones have working brains?
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by ceejay4real(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
kayo80:
Hmm! Who is that fine girl in blue?

I think she's Orji Uzor Kalu's daughter. Hv 4gotten her name, very sweet girl. Those kind girls na 4 the billionaires' club o! Hahaha! If you know what I mean bro.
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
gensteejay:

The points you raised here, in connection to inferiority complex exhibited by some Nigerians, is out of context for this topic. I see nothing wrong in the action of Saraki and others, by congratulating the US on their 239th Independence Anniversary; it's a diplomatic move, since we're not at war with the nation. Politicians in other countries have done the same thing- www.cnn.com/2015/07/04/politics/putin-obama-independence-day/ and https://www.lrp.lt/en/.

Furthermore, it's not surprising that this gesture is not reciprocated by American politicians during the celebration of our Independence Anniversary; apart from South Africa, African nations contribute almost zilch to bring about solutions to myriads of problems affecting humans. So we don't get the respect and recognition accorded some other nations.
You are a compound fool and you reason like an animal. That certain regions are in development does not mean they have contributed nothing to human development, unless you are an ignorant cow. Neither does it mean they need to act slavishly towards presently developed nations. Stup.id imbeci.le.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Waiting for October 1 to see how many US senators will celebrate with our ambassador on Nigerias independence.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

How do you think the bold situation can change?

What do the people have to do so our politicians care about us the same way those US politicians do not joke with their own people?

Thanks.
That's a good question. I would reply you later, there's power outage now and I can't type conveniently with this phone.
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a compound fool and you reason like an animal. That certain regions are in development does not mean they have contributed nothing to human development, unless you are an ignorant cow. Neither does it mean they need to act slavishly towards presently developed nations. Stup.id imbeci.le.
Pele! Why did you sound so pained and frustrated?!! Is 'almost nothing' the same as 'nothing' in your dictionary?
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

How do you think the bold situation can change?

What do the people have to do so our politicians care about us the same way those US politicians do not joke with their own people?

Thanks.
Do you realise the US political elite are building concentration camps for "their own people" in anticipation of unrest, and are likely devising ways to microchip them, having already vastly curtailed their civil rights via the Patriot Act? Not to mention subtly poisoning their food and atmosphere with aspartame, GM food and chemtrails. There is a lot you America worshipers need to learn.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by legendidris: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Your highness, you've vital role to play in this government, please advice Saraki to coperate with mr president both parties can move this country to the promise land
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
gensteejay:

Pele! Why did you sound so pained and frustrated?!! Is 'almost nothing' the same as 'nothing' in your dictionary?
Kindly return to your cotton picking duties you ignorant dunce. You talk a lot but you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
From the names present all i can say is "US creating divisions in Nigeria since 1914"
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Kindly return to your cotton picking duties you ignorant dunce. You talk a lot but you know nothing.
You sound like a twelve-year-old with your unjustified name-calling and hurling of abuses. Intelligent fellows argue with facts, a trait you're obviously lacking.
Though, you're right in this regard, that I know nothing; the more you read and study books, the more you realize you know nothing.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing- Socrates.
And I still maintain my stand on this issue. Don't quote me if you can't express your opinion like a sane fellow.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Do you realise the US political elite are building concentration camps for "their own people" in anticipation of unrest, and are likely devising ways to microchip them, having already vastly curtailed their civil rights via the Patriot Act? Not to mention subtly poisoning their food and atmosphere with aspartame, GM food and chemtrails. There is a lot you America worshipers need to learn.
Intetesting please tell me more so i can choose the country i'm relocating to carefully. I'm sure African Americans will be the worst for it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
fvck is wrong with these as.s lickers? are they americans... unhh?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Ibsgal(f): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

Kindly share with us a picture of American leaders- senate president, tribal/race leader etc- celebrating each year in Washington DC with our Ambassador.
Thanks.

If you need pics, go and search the web yourself, it's there.
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by babeface3: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
All American agents celebrate grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by anonimi: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ibsgal:

If you need pics, go and search the web yourself, it's there.

It is NOT there.
I searched already!
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by kinematic(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:
COLONIALISM and brazen SLAVE mentality is alive and well among niiggers! embarassed embarassed

Sad but true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Cjrane2: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
madridguy:
Celebrating someone else country while your own house is on fire. Bunch of un serious element.

[size=18pt]America is a real country worthy of celebration.
Nigeria is a sham [/size]
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
... who is fooling who now?

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by Emilokoiyawon: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin American politicians will NEVER celebrate Nigerian independence with Nigerian Ambassador in the US - so why are our politicians treating Americans better than they treat us? Now when they call you MONKEY you get angry and mad - they know that you have no self respect grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by anonimi: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Why don't you provide credible links to these illogical stories you are talking about
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by nduchucks: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

Those reasons are not obvious to me oh. Any chance to help a brother?

As for our JagbaJantis, will his harassment of Gani at Igbosere be one of those reasons, by chance?

I think you are a closet Buhari suporter who shares in the President's anti-corruption ideals. Come out of the closet and support change openly.
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by anonimi: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
nduchucks:

I think you are a closet Buhari suporter who shares in the President's anti-corruption ideals. Come out of the closet and support change openly.

Why should I support a FAKE

Anti-corruption nor be by PRETENCE oh, abeg.
Re: Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics by mensdept: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin grin grin American politicians will NEVER celebrate Nigerian independence with Nigerian Ambassador in the US - so why are our politicians treating Americans better than they treat us? Now when they call you MONKEY you get angry and mad - they know that you have no self respect grin grin grin grin

Superman11:
[size=20pt]WtF is wrong with these men. they should be some where planning how to serve our people , yet they are celebrating America that wants to exploit and sell us Dollars in other to devalue our currency[/size]

Cjrane2:

[size=18pt]America is a real country worthy of celebration.
Nigeria is a sham [/size]

Excellentmind:
Nigeria made them but their allegiance is shown to US. Fools!

Thats Nigeria for you, with state funds to match. Criminals walking around freely after doing nothing in office. Do you hear laughter? The same laughter from Queen Elizabeth and the EUROPEAN world that put you guys together, gave you your identity, and is making billions off of you for upholding that identity and boundary and everything else associated with it? God Bless America and SAI BUHARI the coupist lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dipo Bode George Dies At 42 / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards? / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.