Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People (14995 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
imo state indigenes come and defend yaselves....

3 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Hazardd(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
what's this one saying self...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i have 2 admit, the traditional marriage i attended yesterday at ehime- mbano has got 2 be the worst trad ever

imo state pple dnt just know how to entertain, we literally had 2 beg for can water... food is not even involved, i had to travel a long distance 2 attend dt wedding and i was treated like trash.. literally

on may way back 2 my base,there was no straight bus to my destination, had to enter like 6 diff cars to get home...i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act#no offense#...... am close to the bride buh i felt like someone that came uninvited... my main vex was juz the funds i wasted attending the wedding..the mum demanded 4 a huge amt of money as bride price, i was so disappointed
imo state, una fall hand sha... the first impression was terrible.. vowed not to go to imo state again....
sorry but maybe that what they have so manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hazardd:
what's this one saying self...
mind what u type young man... if u dnt ve anything useful to say,then go 2 sleep

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dem invite u xo

Oya go do ur own wedding xo u go do her back

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
sorry but maybe that what they have so manage it.
the groom is rich... i think d fault is 4rm d brides side.. they didnt pay attention 2 guests

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by drmikeadams(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

..we no dey fall hand for abia.....Walai

3 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the groom is rich... i think d fault is 4rm d brides side.. they didnt pay attention 2 guests
maybe they dont want to do a lousy weeding you cant say or you offend those serving food dont eat too much so you wont be big and fatty you are cool like that.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
Dem invite u xo

Oya go do ur own wedding xo u go do her back
am one of the ashoebi gals so yes they invited me..... talking of payback.. its nt a competition and besides am nt stingy

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
i vowed not to sleep in imo cos my dad always warned me abt imo state pple and how terrible they act
Please elaborate, how terrible do they act? Or prolly you're one tribalistic bigot

8 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
maybe they dont want to do a lousy weeding you cant say or you offend those serving food dont eat too much so you wont be big and fatty you are cool like that.
and here i am thinking i am chatting wit som1 reasonable..u Bleep up sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Chrisrare: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Another slow poke trying to generalise

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Please elaborate, how terrible do they act? Or prolly you're one tribalistic bigot
pple like u cant call a spade a spade... u think everything is about tribal bigotry grow some sense

2 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chrisrare:
Another slow poke trying to generalise
cos u call som1 a slowpoke... slow poke u shall be
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

and here i am thinking i am chatting wit som1 reasonable..u Bleep up sha
am reasonable with you ok should i tell you lies do you want that maybe those people are told to do it that way dont be angry then if you feel offended.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na today IMO people don dey Bleep up? High bride price, lazy men, runs girls, greedy parents. Why demand a whole lot for bride price? I'm from Anambra. My dad took 5k from my sisters husband's people. He even assisted. Omo can't marry an IMO girl seems most of dem are money minded and clueless

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Mekus68: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lamentation of a tribalistic greedy glutton from the Waste. U are even lucky to have gotten a can water sef. U tink say everyday na Christmas abi. Go and marry lets see how ur own will be like

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by sinaj(f): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

am one of the ashoebi gals so yes they invited me.....
talking of payback.. its nt a competition and besides am nt stingy
you went to ur frnd's wedding, event didn't turn out very well nd u think its wise to put it online?

I pity the bride dat calls u Friend.

Rubbish!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
am reasonable with you ok should i tell you lies do you want that maybe those people are told to do it that way dont be angry then if you feel offended.
i 4give u sha cos ur a gentleman unlike these halfbreeds that full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

pple like u cant call a spade a spade... u think everything is about tribal bigotry grow some sense
you're the one that needs the sense , you were complaining about a traditional marriage you attended in IMO state and went ahead to say "how terrible IMO people act" which is totally not necessary. So I ask again how terrible do people from IMO state act?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
sinaj:
you went to ur frnd's wedding, event didn't turn out very well nd u think its wise to put it online?

I pity the bride dat calls u Friend.

Rubbish!

i dnt have time 4 pple like u
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Chrisrare: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

cos u call som1 a slowpoke... slow poke u shall be
U created a meaningless thread. U attended one imo state wedding and all of a sudden imo state pple r stingy.. Only a slow poke thinks dat way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekus68:
Lamentation of a tribalistic greedy glutton from the Waste.
U are even lucky to have gotten a can water sef.
U tink say everyday na Christmas abi.
Go and marry lets see how ur own will be like

My friend shatap there before I sound you. What do u know. Where u there? Have u been to a wedding and not served food. Trust me ul leave angry. I went to one wedding I wasnt served I left soo angry. Meanwhile I had 40k in my car to buy any kinda food.

10 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
obitee69:
Na today IMO people don dey Bleep up? High bride price, lazy men, runs girls, greedy parents. Why demand a whole lot for bride price? I'm from Anambra. My dad took 5k from my sisters husband's people. He even assisted. Omo can't marry an IMO girl seems most of dem are money minded and clueless
the mum demanded for 100k as bride price... i felt for the groom sha

4 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by erocorp01: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
So because u manage to go for just one wedding in imo state that gvs u d right to generalise and call all of em stingy...r u sure ur brain is not stingy wit giving u sense?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i 4give u sha cos ur a gentleman unlike these halfbreeds that full nairaland
thanks for that you are cool ladies too people opinion can be different you know, would like to chat with you outside nairaland to no eachother better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
obitee69:

My friend shatap there before I sound you. What do u know. Where u there? Have u been to a wedding and not served food. Trust me ul leave angry. I went to one wedding I wasnt served I left soo angry. Meanwhile I had 40k in my car to buy any kinda food.
the food is nt the problem.. its just the poor treatment and the neglect for guests...anambra pple cant try dt poo

1 Like

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
erocorp01:
So because u manage to go for just one wedding in imo state that gvs u d right to generalise and call all of em stingy...r u sure ur brain is not stingy wit giving u sense?
at least i got a brain..., do u?
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mekus68:
Lamentation of a tribalistic greedy glutton from the Waste.
U are even lucky to have gotten a can water sef.
U tink say everyday na Christmas abi.
Go and marry lets see how ur own will be like
west u say.... am from the east .... finally ur wedding go dry sha cos stingyness no go gree u invite pple...wicked pple everywhr
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

the mum demanded for 100k as bride price... i felt for the groom sha

The mum kind sef. I have seen them demand 1.5m.
Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Mekus68: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
obitee69:

Yeye dey smell.
Are u related to Lie Mohammed?

Must she tell the world that she's from a tribalistic home.

Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
you're the one that needs the sense , you were complaining about a traditional marriage you attended in IMO state and went ahead to say "how terrible IMO people act" which is totally not necessary. So I ask again how terrible do people from IMO state act?
i came from a far distance 2 attend a wedding... left my house so early in other to meet up and obviously forgot 2 eat only 4 me to get to the place and not served anything even after the stress...my dear what is more bad than that..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.