Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (49680 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
lexy2014:
4me, nigeria isn't about PDP or APC. It isn't about jonathan or buhari. These entities and individuals will come and go but we d people of nigeria will remain. As a youth, that's were d focus should b

@ lexy2014 let first of all thank you for your humility to respond to my post with respect and maturity. But above all I love the above statement from you.

My point is that Buhari never painted a picture to depict that there is a chance with Jonathan even with God on his side. For three attempts Buhari never conceded defeat always blaming loss to electoral manipulations.

Now coming to the main thing you talked about, the youth. Is it an insult to the youths that they the youths are calling a man of seventy two years to come and lead them when their mates are taking over in other parts of the world. Today while the youths are going from one office to the other with their cvs Buhari is pulling a pensioner out of retirement to give him job then you ask yourself what is the hope of the youth? Any space or place for them in this dispensation? After the pensioners are we going to look at the dead to exhume because we do not value the youths?

Buhari never asked us to pray for Jonathan whether he means it or not but always telling Nigerians that with him boko haram is dead and buried. While he was warning of the flow of blood of monkeys and baboons Goodluck was saying his ambition is not worth the drop of blood of any NIGERIA.

My dear it is on this note that I maintain and will say it with loud voice '' THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR ''

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by anonimi: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
nigerianvenom:
U know what? I noticed one thing about the man. He is not a typical politician that thinks all about politics and nothing else.
If it were to be me, i would have kept quite and ignore everything about governance in Nigeria, but gej will still be wishing them well even in his closest. Just imagine his wishes for those who hated him so much. The man is just incredible. When i read dat stuff in his fbk page, tears dripped off my eye. He is a legend

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
It is my hope that now he is out of power he will restrain his good self from making any comment even when people seek him out. It is better to let us all stew in the Brainless Bubu sauce we bought from the JagbaJantis packaging crew and their AKPD Media oyinbo assistants.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by onunwa21(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2015
i pray dat God should give PMB, d gud heart of GEJ
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Anglovel: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....
Christlike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Anglovel: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Anglovel: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Some gullible goats will come here and say if he would have delt with them before this would not be happening.
Or I thought Tanoids said Buhari was Boko Harem. All these dull remarks are not surprising, seeing that APC mumus have dementia like their leader.
Did you forget that the people whom sell arms in the international military complex refused to sell to Nigeria?
Did you forget that GEJ inherited Boko Harem and it escalated after your Presiident promised the blood of baboons?
Did you forget so soon that he has not come out to say anything about the escalated attacks, but instead attending meeting of greedy party leaders while bombs are dropping left right and center.

When GEJ was at a schedule party rally you people yelled at the top of your tablet that he is not respecting the dead, but GEJ the ex President had to step out of retirement to console his people, while your President is trying to extinguish fires with his useless party ding bats jockeying for a position that won't even be open until who knows when if ever.....

Redeemed Church just experienced a suicide bomber that killed 15 just today and you APChits still carry your mumu mouth to bring fault to GEJ?
But was it not your Presdident Bokhari that boasted during elections that the terriost would be crushed in a matter of weeks?
Unhindered bombings and plans to negotiate with terrorist that want nothing but Sharia law implemented is the only change he has given us and he told his people he would make it happen and here is the change they screamed for a year at hand. Enjoy your change!
Change indeed! Has come!let's go there!
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by free13: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Peacefulmat: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ.....Indeed u are a true definition of democracy! cool
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by free13: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Splashme: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
That's my Presidoo . . . .
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
samplegirl:

@ lexy2014 let first of all thank you for your humility to respond to my post with respect and maturity. But above all I love the above statement from you.

My point is that Buhari never painted a picture to depict that there is a chance with Jonathan even with God on his side. For three attempts Buhari never conceded defeat always blaming loss to electoral manipulations.

Now coming to the main thing you talked about, the youth. Is it an insult to the youths that they the youths are calling a man of seventy two years to come and lead them when their mates are taking over in other parts of the world. Today while the youths are going from one office to the other with their cvs Buhari is pulling a pensioner out of retirement to give him job then you ask yourself what is the hope of the youth? Any space or place for them in this dispensation? After the pensioners are we going to look at the dead to exhume because we do not value the youths?

Buhari never asked us to pray for Jonathan whether he means it or not but always telling Nigerians that with him boko haram is dead and buried. While he was warning of the flow of blood of monkeys and baboons Goodluck was saying his ambition is not worth the drop of blood of any NIGERIA.

My dear it is on this note that I maintain and will say it with loud voice '' THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR ''
I was never a fan of both guys, GEJ and buhari. They both have their strengths and weaknesses but I no nigeria can do better in terms of leadership. D constitution didn't place a ceiling on age as far as contesting 4 any political office is concerned. What matters is what d individual brings 2d table. If in d 4years buhari has he doesn't deliver, then he is on his own. D consciousness of nigerians especially d youths should b about how govt at all levels is fulfilling its constitutional responsibility which is "d security and welfare of d people is the primary PURPOSE of govt". Nigerians should b able 2 hold their govts accountable
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by mafioso47(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
dougivilla:
That was their promise in the heat of passion; during their season of ''high tension'' madness. Check their manifesto

Nigerians have been scammed!!
Present Administration Score sheet (Updated) cheesy
Total Number of projects initiated = 0
Total Number of Projects Completed = 0
Total Number of Roads Rehabilitated = 0
Total number of Schools Built = 0
Total Number of jobs created = 0
Total number of corrupt politicians jailed = 0
Total number of Refineries Built = 0
Total Number of Ministries created + Ministers Appointed = 0
Total fights in the Hollow chambers = 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.