Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (49679 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by aydgov: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Truly we need earnest prayers for thy lord said we shud pray without siezing.God ll answer our prayers cos God loves dis country bt we don't love ourselves.let's embrace d spirit of patriotism along with our prayers surely God ll give us a new Nigeria.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by okpanachil: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
You know ,every step of the way GEJ keeps proving that he is the man PMB is not and will never be.

If that man PMB has any atom/iota of pride and integrity left in him,then he should call GEJ personally to apologise for all the slander and negative propaganda treatment he and his crew meted out to GEJ during his days as president.

7 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by mafioso47(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
dougivilla:
Na so them talk in the heat of passion!! During their high tension madness season!!

Check their manifesto. Nigerians have been scammed walahi!!
You correct mahn. Saw the posters around town. We are waiting and watching anyway. Just thinking, 5K for the unemployed.. 5K for the agberos to smoke more weed. LoL. Sai Bah-bah

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by oluwafifehan: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
All will be well
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cee my GEJ,
Nah only you I like,

Buhari deserves no peace because He is a man of no peace......

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by klevjey: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
[b]Mr x-president, You failed us because of your weakness, we are here today with these dogs killing night and day,raping and coursing severe pain to countless families all over Nigeria.

Mr Jona, had it been you took a hard stand from day one,by now most of the dead would have contributed to our econony.

Mr Jona,had it been that you took a drastic measures, we woudn't have been in this mass,our economy would have been booming from North to South.

Mr Jona,had it been you stand up for these senseless illigal immigrants masquerading as Nigerians, we would have been talking about industrialization and social welfare for our poor citizens.

Mr Jona,had it been that you nip it in the bud by implementing tough laws against the terrorist and their sponsorers and declare emergency in education for the Northern part of Nigeria,operation go back to school or face jail term, we would have not been mourning and weeping everyday.

Nigeria as a country would have been helping our African neighbors by providing them roadmaps and granting them loan that will help shape our foreign policy and then straightening our image and respect among committee of nations.

Had it been you provide technical assistance to states hit by these dogs and suspend some of their incompetent governors,jail those that oppose to war on terror,we would have not been here today,even some countries had beginning to see us as terrorist nation because of your cluelessness and weakness.

Youths,we have all it takes to govern this great country,our elders has failed us and we need to take back our country for the betterness of our children.

WE DO NOT NEED YOUR MESSAGE SIR,WE APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY SIR.

In this regards, I suggest that the government roll out tough laws...PMB,please do not fellow the ways of Jona because your downfail will be near when you refused to see and listen to the suffering of Nigerians and the ultimate price we are going to pay as people from generation to generation if investors withdraw their business,where nations will give travel advice when visiting Nigeria,where countries might sponsor a bill to label us terrorist country.

Follow Nigerians, the stake is high and it's time to take the bull by the horns.

My advice to Mr PRESIDENT.

Pass a death sentence in Nigeria.

Create a national television for mass execution.

Build more dangerious prisons and correctional centers under starndard practice.

Install secret cameras across major cities and villages in Northern Nigeria move the mornitoring command to Southern Nigeria.

Declare primary and secondary education emergency in Northern Nigeria.

Enforce the law by selecting PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.

Set a 4 days for national execution to those that had committed murder,and terrorism.

A law for rapist,25 to 60 years in prison.

For kidnappers 60 to 75 years and for drug smugglers 25 to 45 years,

For ritualist death sentence without parole,execution after 15 days.

Human traffickers 75 to 150 years in prison.

Finger print of all Nigerians and those living within its borders.

Deportation of nuisance and and illigal immigrants in Nigeria and immigration reform.

With little as this, we can move Nigeria forward.

Failure to implement these laws will spell doom for us if care is not taking.

I greet you all fellow Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.
[/b]

u don take dat thing again aabi?

7 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
our heavily father Nigeria need your help
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by spotty232(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
blackfase:
Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! Same prayer offered thruout ur tenure that never got d country anywhere. Imagine expecting prayers to stop BH, or prayers ending fuel scarcity & corruption in Nigeria.
Cluelessness still trailing Jonathan even outside governance.
So where r d prayer warriors then, lets see if it'l work out this time. Nonsense!

(sorry Nl ppl i do not insult ppl bt jus cant hold it ) you are a big foooooooooolll!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by MostRanking(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
favouredseed:
We will keep praying for his coconut head. #Dauradullard
Lol.. As d coconut head no gree break nko?
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
i miss gej! but wait o, prayer or no prayer, the kain allah wey go punish buhari aka Buhari and osinbade eh, i no sure say even prophet muhammad worship am! 9ja is on auto pilot! Gej na the HD definition of a true democrat!

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by ifeomabernard(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
He really need prayers! looks like shaukareu and his bandwagons have something against him!
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by BraniacX(m): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
lekjons:
I also need a favor from you sir (GEJ), pls help us tell those unemployed(idle) supporters of yours that you refuse to create job opportunities for before you left, that keeps stalking,hating the innocent PMB on social media to lay low..let him concentrate..pressure everywhere!!

Is that all?

Una never see pressure yet!!

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by danielmichael(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
APC Change

CHANGE Apc
God punish una if una no crush boko haram in a week..
IDI0ts
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Bgino(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.
u are so on point about obasanjo..that man stole more than Abacha

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by kotv: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes I'll continue praying. I'll continue praying that the dullard gets kicked out for his bad leadership. it is just a month and everything is going the opposite way. the change e rats drove us all of a cliff
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
hod898:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to continue supporting and praying for his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari, as terrorist activities intensify.
Jonathan said this on his official Facebook page on Sunday while reacting to the Church bombing in Yobe which left over six people dead.

The former President, who has been silent for several weeks, said the Sunday attack was a sad reminder that the war against terror is a task for all Nigerians and not only the armed forces.
He said, “The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria.”

www.punchng.com/news/keep-praying-for-buhari-jonathan/

Let GEJ go and die. How many Nigerians died under his watch while he and Sheppoppo were looting us dry? Morrafukka!

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chubhie:
I think PMB should use this golden opportunity to return a favour to GEJ by appointing him as member to negotiate with Boko.

Or better still, to just hand him over to Shekau as sacrifice. GEJ should not be walking the surface of this Earth, talk less talking about Nigeria. I mean, the murrafukka almost killed the Country!
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by wokomabest(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Iamoilprince:
well said sir, but that does not mean we wont probe u....
can you tell me the result of OBJ's probe IBB, abdulsalami and host of others.don't mention the WORD probe till these warf Rats are probed
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Rankine(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
favouredseed:
We will keep praying for his coconut head. #Dauradullard
grin grin grin
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

I gave the same advice earlier (when he sent ramaddan greetings). I hope he gets it this time.
He needs to keep quiet completely and stay out of the public space.

There is no point providing arms and ammunition to those who are seeking to kill you!

U know what? I noticed one thing about the man. He is not a typical politician that thinks all about politics and nothing else.
If it were to be me, i would have kept quite and ignore everything about governance in Nigeria, but gej will still be wishing them well even in his closest. Just imagine his wishes for those who hated him so much. The man is just incredible. When i read dat stuff in his fbk page, tears dripped off my eye. He is a legend

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by nightmile: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
wiseoneking:
But we hope it will not reach upto 10 yrs to exterminate boko haram. Now is the time to decimate them. Long live uncle GEJ

The world is in for a long thing.How will you exterminate bokoharam when over 600 girls/women are already pregnant with their babies. Same way Muslim women/girls have been travelling to meet fighters in Syria to be impregnated by them. Tune now to geographic channel on Dstv and be educated on the history of this crusade. 1787
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Moheat(m): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chubhie:
I think PMB should use this golden opportunity to return a favour to GEJ by appointing him as member to negotiate with Boko.

Favour you said? If na play abeg stop am! just leave GEJ out of this. Monkey no fine but him mama like am. We love and we don't want him to be involved. Let Messaih Buhari do it alone after all he promised to eradicate them after 2 Months

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Ucbiu(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Space bookin...
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by IBBG(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.
very apt and so on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Jaysturner: 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
blackfase:
Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! Same prayer offered thruout ur tenure that never got d country anywhere. Imagine expecting prayers to stop BH, or prayers ending fuel scarcity & corruption in Nigeria.
So where r d prayer warriors then, lets see if it'l work out this time. Nonsense!
why not be wise and see that the fool gej is wiser than pmb
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by TolaniLuv: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

A coward . He's a coward and afraid to talk ehin mind. But, I respect mama piss tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Fulatan1: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Dis 'll nt stp PMB frm investigating his Pas Govt.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Franzeez(m): 12:21am On Jul 06, 2015
blackfase:

If you are a soilder you will know how difficult it is fighting Terrorists, people who are ready to die who don't care about life. Boko Haram is No ones fault, but Islam and poor development in Nigeria from 1960 to date.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2015
klevjey:

u don take dat thing again aabi?

I know you are not a Nigerian,if you are then your punishment is mentioned here.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2015
I just remembered the great slogan #Neveragain
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

Few weeks to election Sai Buhari supporters would have wasted you & finished your career with insults but now its d reverse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 06, 2015
President GEJ (yes he is still my President), is a great , courageous, exemplary , apolitical, non-devise and a thorough bread statesman.

We've never had a more accomplished leader than GEJ in the history of Nigeria, whether under British or Nigerian rule.

This # DauraDullard from west-Germany..... well, with each passing day, is looking more and more disastrous.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.