Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (49681 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by soulfood(m): 1:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by shamaki007(m): 1:06am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one sir.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by francizy(m): 1:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

In summary, he's the best we've ever had...

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.

In summary: can't even think of a reasonable phrase to summarize this one with. No wonder he's not at peace with any member of his family. Always going from sleeping with daughter in law to exchanging words with his daughter. A man who should be an elder statesman but choose to become an elderly beast of burden. A man who plunged the whole of Nigeria into one big mess both as military dictator ($2billion NNPC scam) and as a civilian dictator (hundreds of scams).

Remain blessed GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by luckyboss(m): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Now i know why your name is blackface not blackfase..
never a time i expect you to make a meaningful comment here because the light of our hero(Mr.GEJ) have subdued you and your co-members.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by TheNature: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2015
blackfase:
Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! Same prayer offered thruout ur tenure that never got d country anywhere. Imagine expecting prayers to stop BH, or prayers ending fuel scarcity & corruption in Nigeria.
Cluelessness still trailing Jonathan even outside governance.
So where r d prayer warriors then, lets see if it'l work out this time. Nonsense!

SORRY.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by favouredseed(f): 5:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

See hw u r insulting an Elderly man sad
Na wa oo
if you call GEJ clueless or retardeen, but if you call PMB coconut head abi na dauradullard, na insult to an old man shebi

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by favouredseed(f): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=35523920]

Haaaa! You be woman ooooo ? shocked[/quoteb
and so what? chai i pity your wife
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by softRay(m): 5:36am On Jul 06, 2015
U dull anyhow
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2015
When GEJ was in power Buhari was inciting Nigerians against him with his comments about boko haram. Now that Buhari is in power GEJ is appealing to Nigerians to pray for Buhari's government to succeed.

The difference is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2015
blackfase:
Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! Same prayer offered thruout ur tenure that never got d country anywhere. Imagine expecting prayers to stop BH, or prayers ending fuel scarcity & corruption in Nigeria.
So where r d prayer warriors then, lets see if it'l work out this time. Nonsense!

You are the biggest FOOL I have come across Nairaland.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Hexzyz(m): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2015
I saw this forth coming, when everyone was just screaming change, I have this strong feeling that Nigerians will be highly disappointed, here we are.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by AreaFada2: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2015
stinggy:
If only he acted fast, there wouldn't have been this 'call for prayers'.
If those who own Nigeria and control the military like GMB & Sultan of Sokoto had not accused GEJ that by fighting Boko, he was fighting the entire North. Maybe if they had supported the fight against Boko and not turned it to South fighting the North, maybe we won't be here.

The stick used to beat Iyale is now ready for flog Iyawo too. Boko have no scruples.

They thought GEJ will never leave power. He has. GMB must now start clearing the mess they encouraged their people to cause massively.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by klevjey: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I know you are not a Nigerian,if you are then your punishment is mentioned here.

who deserves those punishments?? if u check properly, u'll see its u and ur paymaster dullardinh.o
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Wisedata(m): 6:30am On Jul 06, 2015
You want to be free from financial bondage. The opportunity is now here. You are a fresh graduate who needs something to be bringing income for you rather than staying at home doing nothing. The opportunity is now here. You are in a work force and need something extra to your income even as a student still in higher institution. The opportunity is now here. Don't forget information is power. Abraham Lincoln said that the greatest form of Ignorance is when someone rejects something he knows nothing about. So please take this advantage and free yourself financially. Send your name and phone number to Mr. Olayemi on 08054855444. Further information will be communicated to those who are interested. Please. This particular information is for those who lives in Oyo state as a whole. Our office is in Ibadan. See you at the top where I live.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by AreaFada2: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2015
crazygod:
Getting close to FTC.

GEJ. Hate him if u will, GEJ is a leader. Not a do or die politician

GEJ was never meant for the jungle politics we have in 9ja. Maybe 50 years from now, people will appreciate his kind of politics.

For now, militopolitics of brutality, assassination and intimidation are the norm.

Till then, politics is more for thugs than decent people.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2015
What a LEADER you are former GCFR of Nigeria! U'll forever be remembered for good! U've taught Nigerians what leadership is all about! I was humbled by this this gesture of yours! That shows that you really mean well for this country! May God continue to bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by lexy2014: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
OK sir, we will definitely pray for him. It is only those who don't want good things that will pray for his down fall.
if nigerians stayed at home on march 28 praying instead of going out 2 vote, buhari won't b president. Its not everything u pray 4
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by lexy2014: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
samplegirl:
When GEJ was in power Buhari was inciting Nigerians against him with his comments about boko haram. Now that Buhari is in power GEJ is appealing to Nigerians to pray for Buhari's government to succeed.

The difference is clear.
bros leave that thing. GEJ also incited nigerians against buhari. It was d politx at d time. Now nothing is at stake
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Kenai:

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
oboy your post wan kill me with laugh...OBJ is really annoying..and beats me to see people supporting him...like you rightly said..simpleton masses... grin.....

GEJ really despite his flaws is a real statesman...I have my reservations about GEJ though a core izon guy,but the guy understood nigerias problem goes beyond what we all are seeing and so has urged nigerians to pray for buhari...but I will have to say nigeria dont need prayers anymore...we need some sort of revolution...not violent maybe..change of the nigerian structure...a referendum...true federalism...etc...

Prayers wont move us an inch forward...buhari has attended many prayers at the mosque and whats the result?...his fellow muslims are still inflicting pains on the country...

GEJ you too much...a quiet peace maker...

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by sweatlana: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2015
I said it before and I'll say it again, GEJ IS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAD EVER HAD.

WHAT A SHAME THE THE NORTH AND WEST PUT THEIR SELFISH INTREST BEFORE THE GOOD OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Some gullible goats will come here and say if he would have delt with them before this would not be happening.
Or I thought Tanoids said Buhari was Boko Harem. All these dull remarks are not surprising, seeing that APC mumus have dementia like their leader.
Did you forget that the people whom sell arms in the international military complex refused to sell to Nigeria?
Did you forget that GEJ inherited Boko Harem and it escalated after your Presiident promised the blood of baboons?
Did you forget so soon that he has not come out to say anything about the escalated attacks, but instead attending meeting of greedy party leaders while bombs are dropping left right and center.

When GEJ was at a schedule party rally you people yelled at the top of your tablet that he is not respecting the dead, but GEJ the ex President had to step out of retirement to console his people, while your President is trying to extinguish fires with his useless party ding bats jockeying for a position that won't even be open until who knows when if ever.....

Redeemed Church just experienced a suicide bomber that killed 15 just today and you APChits still carry your mumu mouth to bring fault to GEJ?
But was it not your Presdident Bokhari that boasted during elections that the terriost would be crushed in a matter of weeks?
Unhindered bombings and plans to negotiate with terrorist that want nothing but Sharia law implemented is the only change he has given us and he told his people he would make it happen and here is the change they screamed for a year at hand. Enjoy your change!
they are still blaming GEJ...they cant blame buhari...buhari is an angel that fell from heaven...holy of holies buhari....

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
lexy2014:
bros leave that thing. GEJ also incited nigerians against buhari. It was d politx at d time. Now nothing is at stake

You addressing me as BROS clearly shows you do not see well.

Never interested how GEJ incited you against GMB but we have seen your agent of change and we are still seeing him.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2015
NovusHomo:

Or better still, to just hand him over to Shekau as sacrifice. GEJ should not be walking the surface of this Earth, talk less talking about Nigeria. I mean, the murrafukka almost killed the Country!
Monkey tail is dangerous to and for your health! No be every head fit carry am

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by iyrojc(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Iamoilprince:
well said sir, but that does not mean we wont probe u....

Mungo park! You should be talking about the security challenges and APC's failed promises and not talk about probe.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by lexy2014: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
samplegirl:

You addressing me as BROS clearly shows you do not see well.

Never interested how GEJ incited you against GMB but we have seen your agent of change and we are still seeing him.
sorry 4 addreSsing u as bros. D campaigns 4 march 28 election was full of negativity from both sides, which is normal cos of d politics. Except u weren't in d country b4 d election, I would excuse u. Sweetheart, I didn't tell u Buhari was my change agent(so much 4 comprehension). 4me, nigeria isn't about PDP or APC. It isn't about jonathan or buhari. These entities and individuals will come and go but we d people of nigeria will remain. As a youth, that's were d focus should b
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
favouredseed:

if you call GEJ clueless or retardeen, but if you call PMB coconut head abi na dauradullard, na insult to an old man shebi
I have never called GEJ names, I respect him...
I am nt even an APC supporter tongue
Eventhough GEJ was called names, u must nt reciprocate..
If u are a Christian Read 1peter3:8-9
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by FBLJ(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
stinggy:
If only he acted fast, there wouldn't have been this 'call for prayers'.
Now why wont Buhari act fast? Before the election BH almost became history, but instead of this administration to consolidate on the gains, they were busy having internal party politics now these boys have gone wild. Let them solve what they allowed besides the promised crushing them in two weeks.
The truth is they have never hidden their desire to give them amnesty, now they have allowed things to this point so they can negotiate with them.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
lwkmd
favouredseed:
We will keep praying for his coconut head. #Dauradullard
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Osmo4christ: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2015
blackfase:
it is only a fool dat dnt accept good deed..if dat he came out to insult mr president,,u will complain..now he came out as good man,u re insulting him..whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Rexyl(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....

This your post should inspire PMB to wake up to challenges. It would be a mess to see what he blatantly criticized coming back against him and clearly showing his faults and imperfections! IF THE SAME PROBLEM CONTINUES, HE MUST BE A LEARNER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by elohorayodele: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
few month ago

GEJ should resign if he cant guarantee us security says Buhari

its a shame Nigeria depend on neighbouring countries to fight boko harram says Buhari

I will finish Boko Harram within a month says Buhari

i expect GEJ to criticise PMB but he just prove to us he's democrat unlike some people.......

GEJ my mentor

GEJ is the definition of democracy.....
grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Kenai:

...And the other?
I don't want to comment today but You pushed me with this your Epic post
Ride on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos) / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.