Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? (12819 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:01am On Apr 22, 2007
babyosisi:

That said,my biggest no no in a man was bad manners.
(I'm married now)
But I just could not stand men that picked their nose,scratched themselves in public or chewed loudly.
I actually left a serious relationship before I met my hubby because the guy embarrassed me constantly in public and I could not stand living that way the rest of my life.
I used to get so embarrassed and felt like disappearing.
Lord I hope he's not on nairaland

LOL - now that i can't argue with!
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Apr 22, 2007
~Lmao so hard here,OMG how did you cope shocked shocked shocked seriously though,it just goes to show there's no-one who's  perfect much more, it makes the search for that perfect special someone,all the more evasive tongue
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 22, 2007
My sister,I hung in by faith praying that a miracle would occur such that the chewing will become silenced somehow but it never happened.
To some other girl,this would be nothing but I just couldn't go through with his masticatory habits.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:10am On Apr 22, 2007
Here's another one - how about someone who snores LOUDLY?
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 22, 2007
IBDat:

Here's another one - how about someone who snores LOUDLY?

I wuld choose a snorer anyday to one who would pick out his "wedgie" or grab his jewels in public.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 3:15am On Apr 22, 2007
@ IBDat ~I beleive in being equals tongue its a give and take suitation,i can be submisive when the need arises,but i wudnt make my hubbys feel less of a man just because i earn more than him,i'll do my marital duties regardless of how much that paycheck brings in,i guess its all about where you stand with your partner on these issues,if you have the same values then it shudnt matter how the roost is been roosted  grin
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:16am On Apr 22, 2007
babyosisi:

I wuld choose a snorer anyday to one who would pick out his "wedgie" or grab his jewels in public.

LOL - interesting, rather than a goodnight sleep?
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 3:18am On Apr 22, 2007
Lmao IBDat,hmm~ i sniff a story,pray tell grin,have you been kept awake by some chic's snorin,lol tongue?
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 22, 2007
I don't know about you dear but public embarrassment is something I cannot stand.
Would you pick someone who constantly adjusts his privates in public over a snorer,all things being equal?
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:21am On Apr 22, 2007
mohawkchic:

@ IBDat ~I beleive in being equals tongue its a give and take suitation,i can be submisive when the need arises,but i wudnt make my hubbys feel less of a man just because i earn more than him,i'll do my marital duties regardless of how much that paycheck brings in,i guess its all about where you stand with your partner on these issues,if you have the same values then it shudnt matter how the roost is been roosted  grin

Okay playn 'devils advocate' - if you contribute more financially, goes to work for 9/10 hours a day and still be expected to get home feed the kids and yo husband daily - are u telling me it wouldn't take its toll sooner or later?
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:23am On Apr 22, 2007
babyosisi:

I don't know about you dear but public embarrassment is something I cannot stand.
Would you pick someone who constantly adjusts his privates in public over a snorer,all things being equal?

Yes - the guy should simply be advised to buy loosend under wear instead of those tight ones that constantly ride upwards.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 22, 2007
IBDat:

Yes - the guy should simply be advised to buy loosend under wear instead of those tight ones that constantly ride upwards.
lol.
You know I just realised you were a guy,I thought I was chatting with fellow ladies,lol.
Is that why they adjust them?
Those tight underwears are not good for men,it can cause sterility
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:26am On Apr 22, 2007
mohawkchic:

Lmao IBDat,hmm~ i sniff a story,pray tell grin,have you been kept awake by some chic's snorin,lol tongue?

Let's just say i REALLY, REALLY appreciate my sleep (the little i get anyway), even if i have to drive you back to yours in the early hours to get it.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:29am On Apr 22, 2007
babyosisi:

lol.
You know I just realised you were a guy,I thought I was chatting with fellow ladies,lol.
Is that why they adjust them?
Those tight underwears are not good for men,it can cause sterility

Are u serious?
Yes 90% of the time this is the reason why, the rest is just due to poor hygiene or infection wink
Most guys are catching up to this fact, but then again i assume we are talking about an African man.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 3:35am On Apr 22, 2007
@ IBDat ~I'd just buy T/A when am comin home,keep everyone happy  grin hubby can't cook if his life depended on it,but he knows how to boil pasta grin and ave always got loads of carbonara sauces ,lmao grin

~On a more serious note though,the responsibilty of lookin after our son/food is shared so it wudnt be a problem!!

@ babyosisi ~ for a guy hes pretty cool huh,objective in his opinions,i like havin a reasonable,intellectual chat knowin you take away something from it,so i guess am givin you a compliment here IBDat  grin,i must say am very impressed kiss

~Just noticed your question,i would defo go w/the snores anyday grin
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:39am On Apr 22, 2007
@mohawkchic - Thank u wink, but it is a learning curve as i ave been told to be more open-minded and do less with my African mentality.
The T/A i guess will solve your problem - assuming u r not branching to the Chinco, Pizza Hut, KFC etc on a daily basis - LOL
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 3:44am On Apr 22, 2007
~Ur welcome grin

~LMAO IBDat  shocked shocked shocked non of the listed,i prefer nando's,don't do fast food,am a very fossy eater as my son so we just pick through grin hubby is flexsible too,so i suppose hypothetically it would work out undecided
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by soulpatrol(f): 3:45am On Apr 22, 2007
did someone say snoring? arrghhh. i can't stand it. by the time i give you 1 or 2 slaps in your sleep, you will recognize o! grin sorry brothas, can't take the snoring. and yeah, that goes both ways.  cool
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2007
LMAO - 2 slaps pere? cheesy not even a gentle nudging haha!!
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 3:50am On Apr 22, 2007
~*Welcomes soulpatrol Back*

~Am Lmao,never had this much fun on here from postin and readin and postin,am laffin here uncontrollably especially @ 1/2 slaps in your sleep LMAO plz ooh Lord
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by soulpatrol(f): 3:55am On Apr 22, 2007
grin i'm not a mean person, but my boyfriend gets on my nerves when he sleeps. lawd, can he snore up a storm! i'm still waiting for my flatmate to come and complain about the noise. maybe she doesnt want to offend me. but anyway, i've tried o. i heard telling a snorer to sleep on their side helps, but iro ni, nothing has worked. the minute his head touches the pillow, he has already started snoring! how is that possible without even sleeping up to 2mins? shocked
i try to nudge him once in a while, but him no dey understand nudge until 1 give him 1 or 2 jabs in the rib (i no fit slap my boo now haba) cool

i feel bad for him though. any remedies?
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by mohawkchic(f): 4:00am On Apr 22, 2007
~LOL Poor guy,maybe you just workin him way tooo hard sista grin,have seen adverts of some nasal thingy you put on your nose,it allowss you to breathe without congestion,check it out,try it out,all he has to do is put it acrooss his nose like a plaster strip it was,don't know if it works though undecided
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 4:05am On Apr 22, 2007
U can also look into nasal and throat sprays that help reduce the congestion and noisy vibrations, as well as hypnosis - if the beatings get too much. Reminds me of a Martin Lawrence sketch that men wake up feeling battered and bruised not knowing their partner has been attacking them during the night for a previous act or statement.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by soulpatrol(f): 4:30am On Apr 22, 2007
grin thanks a lot guys. i'll try o.
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by Creamish(f): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2007
I hate d existence of PRIDE (inability to own up an apologise when wrong), comparison to EXs, Flirting, Unfaithful, lies, Non-chalancy to being clean, SNORING, smoking, unromantic, LAZY ass---etc (u get d drift) wink
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by donan(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2007
Gyals na wa for u wow
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by bennie019(f): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2007
lies, cheating , not appreciating me, being insecure about thigs that dont matter, not romatic. he should hav a good head and be able to have meaniful conversations
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by IBDat(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2007
bennie019:

lies, cheating , not appreciating me, being insecure about thigs that don't matter, not romatic. he should hav a good head and be able to have meaniful conversations

Anything else??
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by soulpatrol(f): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2007
dress and look clean cool
as in no sagging pants, wear a belt please, clean, well-shaved beard, smell good etc

guys, we just dey give una hints wink
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by aadosulema(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2007
Actually Girls Hate the Truth and Love the Lies. And remember when you miss one for one you are in for problems.
THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by Everbright(f): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
I can't stand a non-challant guy angry angry
Re: What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? by donpaulo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind / Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.