Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) (36961 Views)

How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? / Ways To Be Cute And Melt A Guy’s Heart / 9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by fF01(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2015
hu wan die 1st mak i flip d coin...
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Fulaman198(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Do women think that men are without feelings or emotion or something? I'm curious to know...

People learn from their mistakes.

If their mistake was being too kind in a relationship only to have their heart broken, they will learn from it and won't be as kind next time. People sometimes change as a result of their personal experiences. Our past experiences are there to make us grow and to learn.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by UjSizzle(f): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2015
That's because it feels like you can't breathe. Then one day you realize you can.

It's called healing.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by IAMGEJ(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2015
But Iyaf die 4 love and resurrected after 3 days grin grin grin grin grin
Jollyjoy:
Lolz! Wait,did u tink he wil die? Sori bt no one has ever died for love be4.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by NobleG1(m): 1:41am On Jul 06, 2015
How did this crap make front page? Is the moderator high on something?
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by abercrombie(m): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Thatz just the way it iz

I so no changes why a gurl should break ma heart when super glue is on #50

Friedplantain
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by winodey(m): 2:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Bus Driver Beaten and Injured by Policeman Along Lekki
Toll Gate (photos)
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no mind me bt they makes me feel sleepy,i rarely watch them bt i have heard abt dat movie sha mayb one of those days btw it was just a movie, if mayb sum1 died for love in dat film, it does nt necessarily mean it cn happen in lyf. I suppose movies are fictional. If u dare praticalize them hmmm sori 4 ur heart and lyf.
There is a story i saw on cnn about a shootout that happened in a cinema house in 2012.A gunman walked inside a cinema started shooting at ppl while they were watching a movie titled the dark night rises.one of the female survivors told reporters how her boyfriend pulled her down to the floor and laid on top of her.He collected a bullet in the back and died in the process but she survived.It happened in the US.Some ppl dey ready to die for love but those are ppl who are really in love and not in lust.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by muh4lyf(m): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2015
lefulefu:

There is a story i saw on cnn about a shootout that happened in a cinema house in 2012.A gunman walked inside a cinema started shooting at ppl while they were watching a movie titled the dark night rises.one of the female survivors told reporters how her boyfriend pulled her down to the floor and laid on top of her.He collected a bullet in the back and died in the process but she survived.It happened in the US.Some ppl dey ready to die for love but those are ppl who are really in love and not in lust.
Olohun maajee oooooo
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by wtfCode: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2015
u for carry gun shoot the guy so that ur wicked mind will be at rest! angry
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 5:09am On Jul 06, 2015
6ty6ix:

have u seen the movie titanic?
Datz why its a MOVIE! grin
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by DeepSight(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Only read the 1st page of this thread and sick already.... so would not say much.

@ Jollyjoy. People have killed themselves for love throughout history. In fact, that is history and life.
@ Archenemy. Stop trying to educate her. A person who has not seen Titanic (Not to speak of its underlying principles) might just be uneducatable
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by DeepSight(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2015
champ0621:

Have you ever read the bible? The New Testament? Have you heard of Jesus?

I tire for the girl o. Person no go die for love?
what's a better thing to die for?
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by DeepSight(m): 6:04am On Jul 06, 2015
lefulefu:

I would be very happy and even honoured to die in such a way.
Protecting my loved one.
Beautiful
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by dahood11: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
jack died for love in titanic grin
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by DeepSight(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2015
DeepSight:
Only read the 1st page of this thread and sick already.... so would not say much.

@ Jollyjoy. People have killed themselves for love throughout history. In fact, that is history and life.
@ Archenemy. Stop trying to educate her. A person who has not seen Titanic (Not to speak of its underlying principles) might just be uneducatable

My statement here might have been harsh. I apologise.
But pls try see Titanic. Or Jesus. Or your mother. Or heck..... anything you truly love.
Of course you would die for it.
And no qualms with that death.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by flames007(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
no mind me bt they makes me feel sleepy,i rarely watch them bt i have heard abt dat movie sha mayb one of those days btw it was just a movie, if mayb sum1 died for love in dat film, it does nt necessarily mean it cn happen in lyf. I suppose movies are fictional. If u dare praticalize them hmmm sori 4 ur heart and lyf.
true,i almost practiced superman when i was younger.i go tie my mama wrapa for neck grin na god save me sha *grateful*
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Ifebazz(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I hope we will be this rational when the situation is reversed that s when the guy dumps the girl, after maybe, 7 years?
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by texazzpete(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2015
I swear, some of the driest, unfunny crap makes it to the front page all too easily these days.

undecided
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Graccccccccy(f): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
6ty6ix:
man: sweet heart if you leave me i will stop breathing

a few problems and she dumps him,

fast forward to 3yaers letter, you will see him breathing and living fine.
Lies since 1903
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by nekta(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
6ty6ix:

the movie is abt a true life story

Google titanic
so if the titanic stori is true life u think there was a jack and rose onboard abi?afta d death of jack rose went to a movie producer abi?tink again the ship incident happened in real life bt d jack nd rose were plot were just to make d movie more appealing plus it might seem impossible bt pipo babes and guys die because of love nt 4 love everyday around d globe bt it really stupid cos na hell u take end up b dat
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by ceecee0703(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:

romeo and juliet....princess diana etc..lolz
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by bigiyaro(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:
so you broke his heart and still expect him to be running after you begging

SISTA, there are too many fishes in the gaddem ocean! angry
yes! Sharks, electric fish, sword fish (it can impale its actacker wen on d defensive),sting ray,blue whale, etc etc r all fishes in d river. Go catch shark n u go know say many fishes na diffrent fishes. lol
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
flames007:
true,i almost practiced superman when i was younger.i go tie my mama wrapa for neck grin na god save me sha *grateful*
lolz.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 06, 2015
champ0621:

Have you ever read the bible? The New Testament? Have you heard of Jesus?
that is a different case entirely.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Jollyjoy u re a local babe for calling titanic...A home video
ok.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2015
People who die 4 love did so at their own peril, agreed in time past people go extreme length to prove their love,infact died 4 love bt i doubt if anyone can do dat in this modern age, life entails a little more than dat. Infact,it is very difficult for a man to entrust his woman with his bank details these days. ,love now have a different meaning. As for me i can NEVER die for love.
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by carzola(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2015
6ty6ix:
man: sweet heart if you leave me i will stop breathing

a few problems and she dumps him,

fast forward to 3yaers letter, you will see him breathing and living fine.
Receive sense to cure you f00lishness IJN

Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by mubarak001(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
It depends on the heart make-up...my own na####
Re: When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) by niceguy7(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2015
vizkiz:
so you broke his heart and still expect him to be running after you begging

SISTA, there are too many fishes in the gaddem ocean! angry
Even sef.........some dissapointments might be a blessing in disguise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Older Woman / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina / I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.