Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari (33600 Views)

No Northern Candidate No Presidency - Message To Igbos / China, A Dependable Partner In Our Change Agenda – Buhari / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Karlman: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
ZITRAN:
Assuming Buhari makes Islam the official religion what are you going to do?

If you had anything other than sand upstairs you'd have known the ancestor president has not that power!

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by chiedu7: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2015
GMB PLEASE DONT SPEAK TO US LIKE WE ARE ALSO DULLARDS

THE WHOLE COUNTRY CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE RULING FOR THE NORTH OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by hotyink: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2015
All eyes on Buhari, I know!! But this man need your collective effort to make the right choice..so haters, calm down..
Take out time to visit
www.toridey.com
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by avrex3k(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Minority report...
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=SkySpirit post=35532682]Even with 11-1 ratio people are still waiting for a prophet to tell them the direction of this govt?
How long will it take a grown up man to cry if he'd lost his beloved one? 2 days? 2 weeks or eternity? Please keep crying the world will soon come to an end and your bitterness will eventually find you out. The hangover of GEJ defeat is still taking toll on you shaey?
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by kgr8mike(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria has a principal of appointment called Federal Character and when it is not followed then there is an gender at work. That is the simple way I understand it.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Mcowubaba: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

He didn't get the mandate of all. Your yardstick should be competence not ethnicity, as for representation, I assure you the SW will be significantly represented in his cabinet. I will be heavily disappointed if he gives any tangible portfolio to those who hated him with passion and said he was too old and illiterate to govern. They have no business in such a government, and should be limited to ministers of state since the law requires every state to produce a minister.

Jonathan once said Igbos were the pillar of his administration, yet no one screamed blue murder. Hypocrites.
Ur Statement is illogical nd silly...
What do u knw abt being the President of a Country in a Democratic setting...
Pls tell me a President in Nigeria or in the World that had 100% support nd love from his Country people
GEJ in 2011 lost in over 5 northern States, did that prevent him from appointing people from those states nd also developing those states Nd GEJ did more for the NORTH (though the hated him) than the South!!
Obama was abused morethan Buhari, but when he came on board, he had to let go of anger, revenge...
PMB will be a dimwit, if he decides to carry out 'revenge' on people that didn't support him..so much from una "change" mantra grin
Ps..Regional appointments does not guarantee Regional developments nd Wealth, if u doubt me ask ur region almajiri's!! cool
I care-LESS abt any bullsh!t appointment in my region, bcuz most of them, r only dia for their Pockets!!! But moreover, whether u like it or not- Federal Character MUST prevail, the entire 6 Southsouth states nd 5 Southeast states will ALL produce Ministers nd other Federal appointments tongue
Quote me, after PMB's cabinet is announced cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

He didn't get the mandate of all. Your yardstick should be competence not ethnicity, as for representation, I assure you the SW will be significantly represented in his cabinet. I will be heavily disappointed if he gives any tangible portfolio to those who hated him with passion and said he was too old and illiterate to govern. They have no business in such a government, and should be limited to ministers of state since the law requires every state to produce a minister.

Jonathan once said Igbos were the pillar of his administration, yet no one screamed blue murder. Hypocrites.
why are you hating on the Igbos, like they dont have the right to vote for who they feel deserved their vote, and election is long gone, everyone's moved on and you are here oozing out hatred. Buhari is a politician like every other politician in this country and by virtue of his position as one, he should expect both constructive and destructive criticisms from the Nigerian Populace, this is what the game entails. Besides, this same man you here defending, CRITICISED the past government and made promises that we are yet to have a sign of fulfilment/step to fulfilment. Like GEJ said recently, the man needs our prayers rather than making hate speeches here and there.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Jetjacky(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Let's see what happens next. Who he appoints next
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by 1miccza: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
We don't need this defensive tactics,we have eyes and ears pleeeaassseee.. Adeshina don't try to become another Reuben Abati and Doyin okupe
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2015
SkySpirit:
Even with 11-1 ratio people are still waiting for a prophet to tell them the direction of this govt? The question I always ask is why are people so concerned about federal character now and not as concerned during the Yardua era!? The answer lies in PMB antecedents of nepotism, tribalism, undue favoritism and selective justice. I don't expect the ministerial list to be different from what we have seen so far. The anti-corruption campaign would likely be targeted against a select few that are not on same page with PMB. God bless Nigeria!
I thought you were making sense from the beginning but I didn't know you were talking with your Asssshole! Must of the 11 appointments are Acting capacity Status ! So what the fokkking helll ! Just waite for the substantive appointments and confirmation of the appointments before you hang him on the Agenda hang rope! Wait for the other thousands of Appointments to take place before you put your Southern and Northern Agenda scale into use! angry angry angry
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by centjamie(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Mister,you must be a very big fool for making the kind of comments you make on this forum.i am not a fan of using foul languages on people but you just pushed me to the limit.i know you think you are smart and intelligent,but sorry to disappoint you,intelligent people don't say everything no matter how disgruntled they are.they control their emotion.

you want Buhari to run a government of revenge and witch hunting yet you preach change.if Gej ran a government of ethnicity,favouritism and nepotism,the onus now lies on pmb to do the correct thing as the agent of change he is bearing in mind that Nigeria is a multi ethnic state.he shouldn't follow the old established order.or was he not voted in to fix the ruin in the system?

Just look at the rubbish You wrote up there and tell me if your children will be proud of you after reading them.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Saphiex(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
K
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by wokomabest(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
The man is just trying to set confusion in nigeria.can't just believe that right from when he was announced the winner of the 2015 presidential election, that he didn't start compiling his list for appointments across the federation.he came to Aso rock with empty hand and empty head.no wonder they call him dullard

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by ZITRAN: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Karlman:

If I had anything other than sand upstairs you'd have known the ancestor president has not that power!
Its cause the previous dictators chose not to do so what would you have done..assault Aso Rock u'll be shred to pieces
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by GENTLETEE(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
Femi Adeashina shouid shut up! Is it not glaring enough?
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Karlman: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2015
ZITRAN:
Its cause the previous dictators chose not to do so what would you have done..assault Aso Rock I'll be shred to pieces

Unfortunately they have not even tried and mosques are going up in flames & worshipers been blown to pieces by fellow muhammadans.

No military dictator in his widest dream would think towards islamizin nigeria.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by phreakabit(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
[size=16pt]. . . . And Bruce Jenner is a heterosexual alpha male. wink [/size]
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by lekeshoow: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
we know
ok
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2015
SkySpirit:
Even with 11-1 ratio people are still waiting for a prophet to tell them the direction of this govt? The question I always ask is why are people so concerned about federal character now and not as concerned during the Yardua era!? The answer lies in PMB antecedents of nepotism, tribalism, undue favoritism and selective justice. I don't expect the ministerial list to be different from what we have seen so far. The anti-corruption campaign would likely be targeted against a select few that are not on same page with PMB. God bless Nigeria!
You certainly do not know the antecedence of Buhari.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by kenny987(f): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
ZuzuMan:
I thought you were making sense from the beginning but I didn't know you were talking with your Asssshole! Must of the 11 appointments are Acting capacity Status ! So what the fokkking helll ! Just waite for the substantive appointments and confirmation of the appointments before you hang him on the Agenda hang rope! Wait for the other thousands of Appointments to take place before you put your Southern and Northern Agenda scale into use! angry angry angry

In this 'acting' capacity u seem to hold dear, do they wield less powers than the substantive occupiers of such positions? Will they not wreak whatever havoc or do whatever good in their acting capacity? U and I know that more often than not the acting becomes confirmed as substantive so kindly dump the ostrich act.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nellybii: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2015
dorofresh:
Defending Buhari's actions based on what held sway in previous administrations is mere HYPOCRISY.

This administration got power on the auspices of CHANGE. So for Nigerians to demand and expect that things should be done differently is not out of place.

They say the "Journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step". From Buhari's early steps, we are able to envisage and decipher the direction his government is going.

You promised us CHANGE and CHANGE we must get. We are tired of the old Order of things that is why we voted you.

Say no to ETHNICTY, BIGOTRY and FAVOURITISM

The last time I checked, you didn't want change so stop lying here. We all get what we voted for. Enjoy your transformation and we enjoy our change. TANOID
So you knew GEJ (clueless) was running a SS/SE government and you kept mute all along you hypocrite. Now you suddenly remember federal character. You haven't seen anything yet. South East.and Shout Shout get ready to enjoy the next four years the way they enjoyed the last five. Mtchewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by anwo247: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Nonsense

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2015
kenny987:

In this 'acting' capacity u seem to hold dear, do they wield less powers than the substantive occupiers of such positions? Will they not wreak whatever havoc or do whatever good in their acting capacity? U and I know that more often than not the acting becomes confirmed as substantive so kindly dump the ostrich act.
Mtcheeww !

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by kenny987(f): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2015
ZuzuMan:
Mtcheeww !

Lol...typical response of one who knows he goofed! At least you're 'wise' enough not to stick your foot further down your throat and probably gag on it!
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by sparkleRed(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2015
I laff wen pple say let's leave ethnicity out of it! U say?! undecided
Don't u knw nigeria is an ethnic filled country, and representation should @ least go round d 6 zones

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by repogirl(f): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Who be this olodo named Alhaji Shettima? How is Ita Ekpeyong Jonathan's kinsman? Clearly that name has to do with Akwa Ibom origins, so how is he Jonathan's who is Ijaw, kinsman.

This just goes to show how some of these northerners lump igbos, Ijaws, Urghobo and other tribes from the south and east as one tribe.
Anyway, what do we expect from people who barely have secondary school leaving certificate as their highest qualification?

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
kenny987:

Lol...typical response of one who knows he goofed! At least you're 'wise' enough not to stick your foot further down your throat and probably gag on it!
mtcheeewww !

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by kenny987(f): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Nellybii:

The last time I checked, you didn't want change so stop lying here. We all get what we voted for. Enjoy your transformation and we enjoy our change. TANOID
So you knew GEJ (clueless) was running a SS/SE government and you kept mute all along you hypocrite. Now you suddenly remember federal character. You haven't seen anything yet. South East.and Shout Shout get ready to enjoy the next four years the way they enjoyed the last five. Mtchewwww

Nigerians seek a common ground-development and better lives generally. Whether by transformation or change, let our lots be better. If u say GEJ ran an SS/SE govt which is completely untrue, then what was the status quo before he came into power? But for unforseen circumstances was it even considered in the realm of possibility that someone from the SS would ever be President? Should we then continue to sin that grace may abound? At some point we need to come clean and call it as it is.

We do not have 2 parallel governments representing Change and Transformation, we have one govt for all Nigerians! Perhaps if we revert to the regional system of government all regions will identify their responsibilities and all accommodated properly rather than this central government system we currently run.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by djredefined25: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Story for the gods(in olamides Voice)

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nellybii: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
SkySpirit:

It is either you know how to generate likes or we now have too many kids on nairaland. Kids from tribal bigot parents. Kids that have been breast fed and spoon fed with lies and propaganda all their lives. You definitely do not know Buhari's antecedents. You also have been blinded by ethnicity that you won't even study any situation before jumping into your filthy, muddy ditch of conclusion. It is waste of time trying to convince you because even if PMB should slaughter a poisonous snake to save your father's life today, he will still be accused of killing a snake from the South East or SHOUT SHOUT. Unfortunately he is going to be your president for the next eight years just live with that or go into exile Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by rigarmortis: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
ziccoit:
Personally, I believe the best man should do the work. Let's Buhari concludes his other appointments and compare the note in term of spread I think that is after which one can conclude if he is actually favoring the North.

and the "best" men all happen to come from the north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post / Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.