Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari (33598 Views)

No Northern Candidate No Presidency - Message To Igbos / China, A Dependable Partner In Our Change Agenda – Buhari / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
zaller:
when GEJ was appointing southerners nobody from the North complain that it is a South-South/East Government. just few appointment from PMB, you people have already started complaining. You guys should calm down PMB will not retalliate what GEJ did to the North.

mumu right from school till now you no no anything .... nawa ,
with all service respect smoke buhari shiit and run mad
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by pedel: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
ramdris:
Why I believe is too soon to start complaining, I will however advice that PMB should be mindful of his appointments as well. I voted for him and I will not want him to lose the goodwill he has cos losing it wil b the beginning of failure.

I still believe in his government and he should make others do too especially Tanoids...

Sai Baba!
You can't please the Tanoids, no matter what you say or do. I agree with the first part of your post though.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by fulanimafia: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
murphyibiam15:

hey! u are are getting it wrong...in a democratic setting u cant have the mandate of everybody and thats wat certainly makes us humans..JONATHAN won his election in 2011 losing kano;Katsina and several Nothern states [s]but is still on RECORD he delivered more to the north via almajiri schools and and road networks...[/s]and GMB having one on the mantra of change from bad to good for the common Nigerian then all Nigerians irrespective of your religion,ethnicity or region should be all inclusive

You don't know what you are talking about angry
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by fulanimafia: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
kenny987:

Wow! Context man! It's neither a pissing nor cussing contest! Hold ur horses please! I expected comprehension of what I wrote not this kind of knee-jerk response. I should not be surprised though...

Neither did I, you sound like you just saw a ghost.

murphyibiam15:

hey! u are are getting it wrong...in a democratic setting u cant have the mandate of everybody and thats wat certainly makes us humans..JONATHAN won his election in 2011 losing kano;Katsina and several Nothern states but is still on RECORD he delivered more to the north via almajiri schools and and road networks...and GMB having one on the mantra of change from bad to good for the common Nigerian then all Nigerians irrespective of your religion,ethnicity or region should be all inclusive

centjamie:

Convince me that Buhari stopped being a president of Nigeria and has now become the president of the North and South west who bought his change mantra and gave him block votes and i will buy your sentment.

I know your are lettered,guide your words.

Ernieman:
why are you hating on the Igbos, like they dont have the right to vote for who they feel deserved their vote, and election is long gone, everyone's moved on and you are here oozing out hatred. Buhari is a politician like every other politician in this country and by virtue of his position as one, he should expect both constructive and destructive criticisms from the Nigerian Populace, this is what the game entails. Besides, this same man you here defending, CRITICISED the past government and made promises that we are yet to have a sign of fulfilment/step to fulfilment. Like GEJ said recently, the man needs our prayers rather than making hate speeches here and there.

Mcowubaba:

Ur Statement is illogical nd silly...
What do u knw abt being the President of a Country in a Democratic setting...
Pls tell me a President in Nigeria or in the World that had 100% support nd love from his Country people
GEJ in 2011 lost in over 5 northern States, did that prevent him from appointing people from those states nd also developing those states Nd GEJ did more for the NORTH (though the hated him) than the South!!
Obama was abused morethan Buhari, but when he came on board, he had to let go of anger, revenge...
PMB will be a dimwit, if he decides to carry out 'revenge' on people that didn't support him..so much from una "change" mantra grin
Ps..Regional appointments does not guarantee Regional developments nd Wealth, if u doubt me ask ur region almajiri's!! cool
I care-LESS abt any bullsh!t appointment in my region, bcuz most of them, r only dia for their Pockets!!! But moreover, whether u like it or not- Federal Character MUST prevail, the entire 6 Southsouth states nd 5 Southeast states will ALL produce Ministers nd other Federal appointments tongue
Quote me, after PMB's cabinet is announced cheesy

Karlman:

Was I expecting much sense from you?
Why?
Because an Almajiri will always be an Almajiri, no sense or any sort of reasoning is expected from such a thing as you are.
Anyway listen, my point is this.

The SS voted for their son which is a deeply rational act in the context of a deeply ethnicized country.

The SE (most of) rejected the APC and its candidate General M Buhari for not other concievable reason but sheer contempt and hatred,

As it is, theres almost no APC presence in the SE, and the party structure is what lobbies for appointments that are due to the States.

Why should you all now act surprised when there are no Southern appointments out of the less than 20% of appointments that have been made so far?

Politics is a game. QED.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by petermichaels(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Den wat do u hav pls tell us cos we talkn base on proof and wat we c.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by lomprico(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Prove it and start fighting boko haram!
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by tiredface: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
A SECTIONAL LEADER. I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN FROM THE BEGGINI THAT HE'LL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BUT OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Orunto: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Two speeches of yours, Mr. President are relevant here:- 1,You once told us that you would not mind any Senate President from any party, religion or tribe. 2,You also said that you accepted NASS principal officers election but that you would have prefered your first choice of Lawan. And now that you allow your DIG to violate the separation of power principle by publicly inviting Deputy senate President for questioning, worries us of your democratic status quo and intentions.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
The only thing I want from this hausa/fulani mediocre mallam is to bring back death penalty for IGBO drug dealers disgracing the country abroad.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
WHO SAID YOU MISTER PRESIDENT HAS A NORTHERN AGENDA? U AV AN AGENDA FOR THE NORTH,WHAT HAPPENS TO THE 'I BELONG TO NO ONE,I I BELONG TO EVERYBODY' QUOTE U WERE JST PAYING LIP SERVICE
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Dankamaru(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hypocrisy Stinks
Where were these 'accidental FEDERAL CHARACTER Crusaders' back then when GEJ did his own set of APPOINTMENTS ? Check out this "RECORD BREAKING" lineup led by GEJ;
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong
45. Chief of protocol ~ Holy see, monsg, Jose Behancourt
Did any of you complain or make any fuse in all of these appointments?
Why the paranoia towards Mr President's APPOINTMENTs thus far?
According to GEJ and handlers, he felt these were the people he could TRUST and WORK with, then i think those squatting over PMB's APPOINTMENTS thus far should CHILL.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by mickey45: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
sparkleRed:
I laff wen pple say let's leave ethnicity out of it! U say?! undecided
Don't u knw nigeria is an ethnic filled country, and representation should @ least go round d 6 zones

Exactly, even his appointments till date has not been even geopolitically.

A whole presidential scholarship scheme was stopped at the Nigerian Assembly just because the no of northern indigenes weren't equal to those from other regions.

Since he's not done yet. I believe he'll have plans as to how he'll balance things out and assauga frayed nerves from other zones, so we don't start having problem right from take-off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / DSS Is Done With Screening Of President Buhari’s Ministers - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.