Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari (33610 Views)

No Northern Candidate No Presidency - Message To Igbos / China, A Dependable Partner In Our Change Agenda – Buhari / Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by rifasenate11(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2015
In other news
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by mandamus: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2015
stepo707:
Daurdullard will be afraid to make any appointments again for fear of criticism

For those who see only from tribal and sectional prism, some research will do us a lot of good. It may not have been right but when GEJ did this you were quiet.

1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corp. ~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corp. ~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Fed. ~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corp. ~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28. Nat. University Comm.~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Fed. ~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician Gen. Of The Fed. ~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant Gen.Of The Fed. ~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Fed. ~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.Nat. Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.

May love, patriotism & excellence form the basis of assessment of leadership.

God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by M4gunners: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

He didn't get the mandate of all. Your yardstick should be competence not ethnicity, as for representation, I assure you the SW will be significantly represented in his cabinet. I will be heavily disappointed if he gives any tangible portfolio to those who hated him with passion and said he was too old and illiterate to govern. They have no business in such a government, and should be limited to ministers of state since the law requires every state to produce a minister.

Jonathan once said Igbos were the pillar of his administration, yet no one screamed blue murder. Hypocrites.
Ur moniker said it all,you and your brother can keep using our money to travel to West Germany .Thanks
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by agabaI23(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
slap1:
My worry about a possible northern agenda is not because of the appointments, but because no finger has been lifted against Boko Haram since 29th May and yet Buhari said we (certainly not Nigeria) are winning the war.
I just got this
"Breaking news! Yobe state is boiling now. Churches are being burnt, many xtains killed. Pls pray even if it's for 5mins & 4wrd to 2 others. Dnt ignore, cry out to God against those terrorists. He'll hear & heal our land. Frm CAN Abuja. Pls send 2 @ least 10 xtains 2 stand in gap. God bless u as u comply." I don't know how true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Billygee2u: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
harde2lah:
Adesina is only doing his job. I do not expect him to say otherwise. Time shall tell if indeed Buhari is acting a Northern script. We are closely watching.
Buhari is the worst thing that have ever befalling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
slap1:
My worry about a possible northern agenda is not because of the appointments, but because no finger has been lifted against Boko Haram since 29th May and yet Buhari said we (certainly not Nigeria) are winning the war.

Even as Buhari supporter i found this your comment interesting grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by stag: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

He didn't get the mandate of all. Your yardstick should be competence not ethnicity,

And then you went on to say...

as for representation...I will be heavily disappointed if he gives any tangible portfolio to those who hated him with passion and said he was too old and illiterate to govern. They have no business in such a government, and should be limited to ministers of state since the law requires every state to produce a minister.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

I will be the bigger person and ignore your thinly veiled insult which was completely uncalled for, insanity is condemning a man's capacity to govern and then pleading to serve in his government a few weeks later.

Fayose was in the opposition and as such was entitled to his hallucinatory diatribes, if he as much as lobbies to be part of this government he will be given the same response, regardless of the fact that he was an exception in his region.

It's cowardly to seek altruism when powerless, after behaving like spoilt kids under Jonathan. Do you remember all the taunts thrown at the North by Dokubo and other southerners?

If Igbos were the pillar of Jonathan's administration, it is absolutely hypocritical to throw tantrums when northerners form the pillar of Buhari's administration.

If you didn't buy the mantra of change, then it's completely illogical to demand change when it arrives.

I agree with you perfectly. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Atlantian:
What is this silly mouthpiece talking about ? Out of 11 appointment, 10 comes from the North, and 1 yeye Amebo position to a Yoruba man and he himself comes to say there is no Northern Agenda ? And this yoruba man has no shame to even say it ? Na wa o. These people are really used and dumped by the North all the time. This is how North killed Abiola and the wife, and they did nothing. Now they are being used by the North to ride into Aso Rock and thrown away and they still dont feel shame as a people. If I was a Yoruba, I would have said the truth and disclose my annoyance. The SE even got better slot that can tilt the direction of the country.

Bros

The SW are complaining already

Don't mind the NL SW people who are toooo a shame to accept that they were foooled. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Candyrain(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
You're saying you don't have any agenda and I'm saying you have an agenda, shikena...

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Billygee2u:
Buhari is the worst thing that have ever befalling Nigeria
That's not true. Your statement is preposterous.

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by sambina: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2015
End of season price slash 2014/2015 authentic football jerseys for all major clubs now available for as low as 3600.for purchase and enquiries visit our virtual store at http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/. Or call 09050018730
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by hollypagan: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Cow with Senceless character

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by chesterlee(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2015
He even had to use the only Southerner to make the statement...Quite Funny!!

Femi Adesina is becoming a Joke!

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by SUBMARINE: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2015
agabaI23:
I just got this
"Breaking news! Yobe state is boiling now. Churches are being burnt, many xtains killed. Pls pray even if it's for 5mins & 4wrd to 2 others. Dnt ignore, cry out to God against those terrorists. He'll hear & heal our land. Frm CAN Abuja. Pls send 2 @ least 10 xtains 2 stand in gap. God bless u as u comply." I don't know how true.

This is the CHANGE Slaves down south campaigned for. grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by BigBen10: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
God why are Nigerians so gullible and so want to
believe in conspiracy theories? Lord save your
people and free their minds.

How has appointments helped any region to grow? the East got alot of appointments during GEJ era how did it add to that region? the North being the larger part of Nigeria and higher population have been getting more appointments since I can remember how has it helped their region to grow?

what is this useless fight for? I honestly don't think buhari will just appoint only northerns for all positions in his govt. Lets wait and see then judge.

Its even more saddening that some supporters of baba have been swayed with this nonsensical sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Pa Buhari is making sure he keeps people he can easily communicate with, hence the total northernization of top positions, we all know how he struggles with English language.... I won't be surprised if he starts speaking through an interpreter

2 Likes

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 06, 2015
It might be true that he has no Northern agenda, but can he honestly say that he has no Islamist agenda?

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by bezimo(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2015
He must be reminded that this is the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not Sharia Rebublic of Daura.

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2015
The man just waking up. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by ZITRAN: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
solarview:
He only has Islamic Agendum grin
Assuming Buhari makes Islam the official religion what are you going to do?
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by menxer: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
na wa ooo!!!

I bet all those shouting northerner agenda never voted for PMB.

how do we expect PMB to make his first 11 appointments from ss/se? I guess there are many more appointments to be made.

is it not the way Nigerian politics is run, when we 'gave' block votes to a candidate that failed to be elected why are we crying foul?

if these appointments are not part of CHANGE, I wonder what is?
Do we expect equal share of appointments because they sang CHANGE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by DanGiginyu: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Shegu! Everybody will come from the north even CAN president. What can u do abt it? Even ur bible say FEAR NORTH. tongue
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
FOREVER SLAVES
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by menxer: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
na wa ooo!!!

I bet all those shouting northerner agenda never voted for PMB.

how do we expect PMB to make his first 11 appointments from ss/se? I guess there are many more appointments to be made.

is it not the way Nigerian politics is run, when we 'gave' block votes to a candidate that failed to be elected why are we crying foul?

if these appointments are not part of CHANGE, I wonder what is?
Do we expect equal share of appointments because they sang CHANGE? grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by bbjummy: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
He belongs to EVERYONE and therefore, He belongs to NOBODY undecided undecided
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Karlman: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

He didn't get the mandate of all. Your yardstick should be competence not ethnicity, as for representation, I assure you the SW will be significantly represented in his cabinet. I will be heavily disappointed if he gives any tangible portfolio to those who hated him with passion and said he was too old and illiterate to govern. They have no business in such a government, and should be limited to ministers of state since the law requires every state to produce a minister.

Jonathan once said Igbos were the pillar of his administration, yet no one screamed blue murder. Hypocrites.

Was I expecting much sense from you?

NO!

Why?

Because an Almajiri will always be an Almajiri, no sense or any sort of reasoning is expected from such a thing as you are.
Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by teamchocolate: 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Sai baba!!!
SUBMARINE:

Keep deceiving yourself

Even your slaves down south are beginning to question your hypocritical CHANGE

Do you hear them saying Sai Baba again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2015
My President has no northern agenda, he is a northern agenda.

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by solarview(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2015
ZITRAN:
Assuming Buhari makes Islam the official religion what are you going to do?
That means he has divide the country na

1 Like

Re: I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari by Positiveminds(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Mr. Adesina, I did not expect anything less from you. Not only does your President have northern agenda, what he has a EVIL northern agenda. It an evil wind that will consume you as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / President Tinubu Arrives Ijebu-Ode, To Visit Ogun Monarchs (video) / President Buhari Will Be In Lagos Today. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.