Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (45701 Views)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by alexlee50: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

The day you start looking at it wholistically and objectivity is the day you'll understand BHT. Its purely political. It was the first set of BHT that could be said to believe they were fighting for religious reasons.
how do we know the different sets of boko haram? Where you once a member?
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Karlman: 7:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Graphic?
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ashjamu(f): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
mkpy:
i wish moslems the piss of islam in this rama dan.
ure a goat

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by hensben(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2015
omasiagu:
The Daura President aka DALLARDINHO is a veritable den of satanic wickednes and diabolical cruelty,healthism, barbarity,scropolus,callous and a detestable enormites.
His govt has failed, am so happy hearing this kind of news from the north. Thank God the bomblast happened in a muslim area.

May boko haram kill all the muslims in nigerian ijn.
I pray that the north will destroy it self.
God punish South West.
God bless ss/SE
Quote me and die!
and you use ijn in your trash?. You will soon be caught with drugs at the airport bet me.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by drss(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
omasiagu:
The Daura President aka DALLARDINHO is a veritable den of satanic wickednes and diabolical cruelty,healthism, barbarity,scropolus,callous and a detestable enormites.
His govt has failed, am so happy hearing this kind of news from the north. Thank God the bomblast happened in a muslim area.

May boko haram kill all the muslims in nigerian ijn.
I pray that the north will destroy it self.
God punish South West.
God bless ss/SE
Quote me and die!
Plateau state is a Christian middle-belt state, not a Northern state.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Pope22(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
This was the instruction in 2011:

Buhari - My foolish Bokoharam; since I have lost this election (2011), make sure you make this country so ungovernable for this gentleman and peace loving man called Goodluck so that he will be distracted and look as if he is weak and incapable to rule this country. As election draws closer, increase the rate at which you foolishly slaughter the innocent ones especially the northerners so that it wont look suspicious that am the one behind it.

When they catch some of you, dont worry I will see to your release when I become the president, I will also transfer some of you to a prison in the east where the security is not tight so that some of you will escape and can do whatever you like there.

After my 25 days in the office, I will release all of you, I will also settle all of you with 11 virgins and N30m each. If I dont do all these, you know what to do my foolish bokoharam.

Now Buhari has refused to keep to his words to Bokoharam except one which is to send them down to east (Ekwulobia prison). They are now angry and have no other option but to carry out more attacks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Angoni(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
When our northern brothers were torching churches and their women and children were ululating as smoke billowed from burnt churches, I told a friend its a matter of time before they start torching Mosques. I was told its impossible, that would be Haram and no Muslim would ever do that, defile a mosque. Now they bomb it while a sermon is on going, and in a holy month to boot. Its a pity its not sharia agitating wrinkle faced northern elders and their bigot imams who are not getting knocked: these are the vipers that fooled and brought misery to women and children in the north. What should one do, feel sorry for them or just shrug shoulders in resignation?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
friedcorn:
if u claim to be a muslim and u have not done jihad up till date then question urself.

Boko haram are doing jihad, and jihad is a must for all muslims.

So boko harams are muslims full stop.

and what is "Jihad" sir?
what you dont know about, pls try to speak less abt it, you could commit great sins.

First of all, Jihad simply means "to struggle" or "resist". It can then be used in different aspects of life, e.g. striving to be a Muslim i.e. do everything possible to avoid SIN. it can also be used in war...this only happens in situations of defense mostly, e.g. lets say Non-Muslims decide to start killing Muslims, den we are permitted to use a forceful Jihad, i.e. resist them, by fighting back, but even at that, in no circumstance are women, old people, children to be touched (remember Chibok gals, and tell me if BH are still Muslims). Another rule is that if during the war, the Non-Muslims now say dey want to stop killing Muslims, we are to stop the war immediately, even if they said it out of deceit.

so if u were referring to the "Holy war" which all Christians quote wen trying to justify terrorists as Muslims, this war isnt all you think it is, it is more than you ever imagined, it is only a war of peace, and not murder...BHT ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

SALAAM.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Karlman: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

The day you start looking at it wholistically and objectivity is the day you'll understand BHT. Its purely political. It was the first set of BHT that could be said to believe they were fighting for religious reasons.

The guy gave you a simple analogy that nailed it all.

Muslims that are dying are those who are not sunni islam because boko haram is a sunni movement like isis.

So you're either sunni or you're same as Christians & others of other religion.

There are other militants too under shia islam who also kill and maim anyone who is not shia, so in their case they kill sunnis & others who are neither shia nor Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Twisterz: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls does someone really know what this boko haram guys wants?
wat do they plan to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by babzlim(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
May Der gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may Almighty God fight for his harmless children.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by whitestar01(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2015
don't know what to comment .
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by bigiyaro(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
And later some would say BH terrorism is in the interest of Islam!
'some' did not say anytin o. It was d muslims dat form BH o, nutured it,protected it and did every posible to help it grow, so therefore they should reap d reward of dia labour. RIP to d dead.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Islamabad
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Josepet(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Allah have mercy!!

#Change.....only Allah can give us what we need.......#change 4 better
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2015
1after:
I think those Muslim people have suffered more from this beast called boko haram. May there soul rest in peace.
Amen, I can see real change in you with this your new moniker

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by situationroom: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
since it is a mosque... I don't have any problem with that
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Caseless: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
Sorry Bros, the fact is they are!
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).
to show you are very shallow-minded, you used winners chapel and deeper life as your reference points. Do they kill themselves in the course of such disagreement?
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
A shiite mosque?

Islam and the Quran should be held responsible for whatever evil islamic terrorist groups do. The quran explicitly commands the killing of "unbelievers", and that could include Muslims you don't agree with.

Mohammed or whoever penned those "kill unbelievers" verses endorsed and codified in text the slaughter of innocent people, subject to your private interpretation.

Anyway, this why Muslims are considered to have the lowest IQ of religious people. They even their own.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by bamiwuye: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
dullard in a corner busy sayn we re winning d war against BH. Folo
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Caseless: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
situationroom:
since it is a mosque... I don't have any problem with that
you or one of your own might be found near one of those mosques that might b the target very soon. You will feel what it is to be bombed, bastard.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by frisky2good(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

sinkhole:
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Obijulius: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
AP is reporting a bomb blast at a mosque and restaurant in Nigeria.

Any confirmation
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
omasiagu:
Am so happy muslims are killed like flies.
Let it continue like that oooooo.
Kano, sokoto, kastina,zamfara, bauchi, kduna should all be included in the bombing campaign.

may Almight God forgive you.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by jamiebones: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2015
omasiagu:
Am so happy muslims are killed like flies.
Let it continue like that oooooo.
Kano, sokoto, kastina,zamfara, bauchi, kduna should all be included in the bombing campaign.
I don't normally make coments when I see n read stupid n irresponsible post such as yours. Those people being killed have families n loved ones. They did not fall from the skies. Stupid talks like this from moronic individuals like u is what will drive this country to disintegration one day. Gosh! how did we lose it like this? Better change n ur life will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by nom44311: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Brilliant!....
sinkhole:

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by carzola(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Baba God put hand for this matter, cause our baba go slow cant fight his own brothers and children he gave guns nad bombs.

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ladkud(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
OK! But note that ISIS is also operating on the same ideology. I guess they are also political! And may I ask, using my example above, if a muslim group starts attacking Winner's Chapel across Nigeria, what do you think will be the stand of DeeperLife Church, despite the fact that the two Christian bodies have slghtly different interpretation of the Bible?

ISIS is the made of USA through CIA covert operation. In order to topple the regime of Syria president bashar al- Assad and to re-enter Iraq once again. will you believe if I tell you Saudi, Turkey and Israel including USA are the country supporting ISIS. the weapon is entering through Turkey. Now Turkey is amass in troop near Syria for attack because Syrian army is shelling ISIS inside Turkey's border. All these is order of USA is to encircle Russia in order for the USA to be in total control of the world. After syria , Iran will be next there can never be peace in the middle east except USA is defeated. And who there to confront USA nobody except God.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2015
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
THe sharia useless court dat sentenced 9 people to death is it buddist?

Isnt that a "COURT"? Its a law they have decided to abide by over there, and when u break any LAW, you should be purnished for it, since you were fore warned(you should learn about the laws of a place b4 staying there, if it isnt what you can adhere to, LEAVE, breaking it could lead to dire consequences, just like d Nigerians that smuggled coke into Indonesia), and boko haram isnt a COURT...It is nt their place to purnish anyone.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Emnyte(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

Even if its political, the fact remains that they are apparently muslims. This speaks a lot about the so called religion of peace. Have you ever heard them killing in the name of jesus?. The ball is in your court #saynotoislamicextremism.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by fF01(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Why did you have to create your account at night?
lmao. c question abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.