Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (45700 Views)

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by MiV4: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
DennisEche:

before nko? Whos interest if not allah..... I vividly remembered when bh started with killings of christians, were the muslims not rejoycing? Now that the table has turn you are here asking yeye waec question. If slap you enn
Lmao nothing like WAEC wuestion here its crystal clear that they are not respresenting any religion they are doing it out of their own interests...they kill for fun that's what they do! And dont disrespect any religion for what they have done!
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:

If you can't come insult me to my face, kindly take your childishness elsewhere.

Ok! You are a MOFO and a M.O.R.O.N!

Now that's to your face...

So whatcha gonna do to me? Blow me up with a suicide vest?

Mtchewwww!
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by MiV4: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
Sorry Bros, the fact is they are!
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by MiV4: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
sinkhole:
If DeeperLife says any woman who wears trousers shall go to hell and Wnner's Chapel people disagress and there is a fight, in whos interest are they fighting?
BH is fighting for muslims and Islam but they disagree with other muslim's ideas or interpretations of the Holy Quran and worse still they beleive those other muslims must be killed along side the outright INFIDELS (i.e., mainly Christians).

You've gotten it all wrong here...they are not representing islam...they just want people to believe they are...isnt it obvious that they kill people with out any regard to religion...muslims,christians,traditional worshippers,athiests and the list goes on...have all suffered from BH so dont bring a religious connection to justify your selfish interest here! Peace!
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
danjaD:
dude BHT pledged there allegiance 2 ISIS, infact ISIS recognized dem as der branch in Africa.
So how does that relate to Islamic interest?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by MiV4: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
fr3do:

The northerners brought this upon their selves, political or not political, if the violent culture and ideologies have not been there, there would be nobody to become boko haram terrorists.
This culture of violence has been there since the dan fodio jihad, it has been manifesting as pogroms and religious riots against non-muslims but it wasn't addressed because 'infidels' were being killed.
And i think you are really being sentimental and tribalistic here...you are going off piont!
After the bomb blast it is even rumored that angry muslims went on to burn down a celestial church.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by 2tips: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This is a photo from the deadly bomb blast that rocked the Yan-Taya mosque in Jos yesterday. The blast had happened as a sermon on the occasion of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan was going on. Another blast occurred at Bauchi Road, a major thoroughfare in Jos that is also in an area where many Muslim families reside. At least 15 people were killed and 20 others were injured in the attacks.

May God comfort the grieving, and give our government the courage, wisdom required to meet up with this danger.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/graphic-photo-from-jos-blast-had.html
Surely they are non-muslims.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Awesomeking: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
Holy merry. May God punished Boko Haram and their sponsors It shall never be well with them
merry
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
In as much as i dnt support the killing. i would say it serves them right
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some of our muslim brothers esp the northerners are not being sincere with us here. The are criticizing the bh sects cos the bombed a mosque but back then in 2010 and 2012 when churches were being bombed,they were all jubilating.
I dont pity them one bit cos what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
How can i forget the madala bombing oh ma goodness! i saw muslims in ma streets here celebrating cos infidels have been killed.
How can i forget the tears of ma mum when she told a hausa boy,that they would surely be repaid in their own coins.
What im pointing out in essence is dat the muslims only cry foul when it affects them and are joyful when it affects the infidels.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Faculty14(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jonathan:

You must be a deluded morôn
What do you know about Islam?
Have you ever read the Holy Qur'an before? All you stand on to argue with is "dem say" what do you know about the so-called Christianity that you claim to belong to?
JUST YESTERDAY, THE PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS WERE CASTIGATING AND CURSING THEMSELVES THAT ONE IS BETTER THAN ONE AND ONE WORSHIPS IDOLS AND MARY...
Still, other sects in Christianity don't agree and like each other. A DEEPER LIFE MEMBER WILL NEVER WORSHIP WITH CELESTAIN AND C&S MEMBER. A JÉHOVAH WITNESS WILL NEVER AGREE WITH CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBER.
STOP BEING FOÔLISH.
THERE IS NO "PERFECT" RELIGION IN THIS WORLD....
Stop saying the rubbish you don't know about.
Muslims have 2 major sects
The SHIA 30% and The SUNNIS 69%
MOST OF THE SHIAS 80% ARE IN ARAB COUNTRIES LIKE
IRAN AND OTHERS.
In Nigeria, 96% of Muslims are from the SUNNI sect.
What you're probably calling sects are just groups e.g
> Ahmaddiyya
> Tijaniya
> Nasfat
> Qorib etc
Don't get it twisted, ALL MUSLIMS USES ONE BOOK WITH
THE SAME MEANING AND INTERPRETATIONS BUT
TRANSLATED TO ABOUT 2500 LANGUAGES.
BOKOHARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS. IF THEY ARE, THEY WON'T BE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY.

Read this and maybe you will have small sense.
An ISIS member stopped the car of a Christian couple.
ISIS member: Are you a Muslim?
Christian man: Yes, I'm a Muslim.
ISIS member: If you are a Muslim, then recite a verse of the Quran.
Christian man recited a verse from the Bible.
ISIS member: Ok yallah go.
Later his wife tells him: "I cannot believe the risk you just took. Why did u tell him that we are Muslims? If he knew you were lying he would have killed both of us."
"Do not worry! If they knew the Quran they would not kill people" answered the Husband.
ISIS is not Islam, terrorism has no religion.
So also do we have some racist burning down black churches in Europe. Just a reminder that in every group, place and country there r rebels and bad ones who gives a bad image to the others.
Let's unite and fight evil. The problem isn't Muslims or Christians, the problem is the evil ones.
point of correction most iranians are SUNNI not shia
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
Some of our muslim brothers esp the northerners are not being sincere with us here. The are criticizing the bh sects cos the bombed a mosque but back then in 2010 and 2012 when churches were being bombed,they were all jubilating.
How can i forget the madala bombing oh ma goodness! i saw muslims in ma streets here celebrating cos infidels have been killed.
How can i forget the tears of ma mum when she told a hausa boy,that they would surely be repaid in their own coins.
What im pointing out in essence is dat the muslims only cry foul when it affects them and are joyful when it affects the infidels.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2011_Nigeria_bombings

check out the responses of Islamic organizations
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Faculty14(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
sweetgala:

I'm Christian or so my pstor though when he saw me in church yesterday, a practicing Christian.

But I would not lie to please bigots. BH do not practice ISLAM , middle age expansion relied on religion to include conquered territory and establish conformity.

If they share same religious beliefs they'll assimilate with the throne. It was a tool used throughout the Byzantine times , from Constantinople to Edo China. The faikure of the British in China and Japan was their inability to convert these yellow devout people to xtianity.

The Mayans and Aztecs of SA were forced by the Portuguese and Spanish to accept the Spanish creed and even here in Nigeria our Ogun and Omodioha worshiping tribes were forced to accept a white Jesus that until then they knew not.
you're not ready for the truth
When northern Muslims acknowledges the fact that some of them are killing others. I bet you the will find a lasting solution to this menace. But when the keep calling a spade a shovel then am afraid my friend.it takes God's mercy for this insurgency to end
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by jonadaft: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Faculty14:
point of correction most iranians are SUNNI not shia
How daft are you?
You people just always want to argue without even having a clue about the topic. Sigh
Point of correction dickheąd 90 - 95% Iranian Muslims are Shais

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Iran
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Faculty14(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jonathan:

How clueless are you?
You people just always want to argue without even having a clue about the topic. Sigh
Point of correction dickheąd 90 - 95% Iranian Muslims are Shais

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Iran
you could make your point without the name calling.my question to you is why do both groups target and kill each other
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Lilswaghanxum(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
taofeeq137:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2011_Nigeria_bombings

check out the responses of Islamic organizations
THOSE RESPONSE DIDNT GO DOWN WELL COS THERE FOLLOWERS WERE JUBILANT OVER THE ACT
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Caution30: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
AND THE WAILING CONTINUOUS, LORD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
mkpy:
i wish moslems the piss of islam in this rama dan.
angry

You just mocked your mama toto, foolish boy!
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by sweetgala(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Faculty14:
you're not ready for the truth
When northern Muslims acknowledges the fact that some of them are killing others. I bet you the will find a lasting solution to this menace. But when the keep calling a spade a shovel then am afraid my friend.it takes God's mercy for this insurgency to end

They have acknowledged that truth long ago otherwise they would not have the vigilante group now so accused of helping to identify BH cooperators and members and aiding the armed forces.

Some of those vigilante groups are now at the center of the Amnesty International report, If you spent time to investigate and read from credible sources and view audio visual evidence rather than read NL you'd apply more reason.

The major tool of BH is attacking remote communities in the vast NE and then dis-appearing before the military show up, having killed and maimed at will, otherwise attacking mosques where the Imam is teaching the true concept of Islam which the BH hate.

Yes BH is political , it may now be big bad untamed wolf conceived by politicians, but it is a collective Nigerian problem.

I know you for what you are , a bigot , tribalism energized individual who joys in condemning Muslims and peddling hate and fear . I like to teach the bring Christ to all who may hear but even Christ came with clean hands and a open arm, for the sinner not for the saved. might be time you re-embrace Christ because the road you walk may lead to your damnation
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by jane0000(f): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Why did you have to create your account at night?
Because I be Ogbanje. undecided
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Vikky014(f): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
ibrokola:
And later some would say BH terrorism is in the interest of Islam!
bc dey killed muslims right?so bokoharam is in the interest of christains
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Vikky014(f): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
dnt mind them.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Faculty14(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
sweetgala:

They have acknowledged that truth long ago otherwise they would not have the vigilante group now so accused of helping to identify BH cooperators and members and aiding the armed forces.

Some of those vigilante groups are now at the center of the Amnesty International report, If you spent time to investigate and read from credible sources and view audio visual evidence rather than read NL you'd apply more reason.

The major tool of BH is attacking remote communities in the vast NE and then dis-appearing before the military show up, having killed and maimed at will, otherwise attacking mosques where the Imam is teaching the true concept of Islam which the BH hate.

Yes BH is political , it may now be big bad untamed wolf conceived by politicians, but it is a collective Nigerian problem.

I know you for what you are , a bigot , tribalism energized individual who joys in condemning Muslims and peddling hate and fear . I like to teach the bring Christ to all who may hear but even Christ came with clean hands and a open arm, for the sinner not for the saved. might be time you re-embrace Christ because the road you walk may lead to your damnation
ure quite funny my frnd for calling me a bigot and a tribalist.well for the records am more involved in the bh crisis than you know of.and Nl is not my place of reference
Hold on to your belief man.i wish you well
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by sweetgala(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Faculty14:
ure quite funny my frnd for calling me a bigot and a tribalist.well for the records am more involved in the bh crisis than you know of.and Nl is not my place of reference
Hold on to your belief man.i wish you well

Yh right, try sell your story to another person , I ain't buying your BS
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by asamaigho(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:
May Allah's wrath consume these infidel Bokoharam. Amin.

wen they were bombing churches they were not infidels abi,now dat the rooster is coming home to roast,they are now infidels abi...d babique has arrived.

smh for hypocrites.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Ok! You are a MOFO and a M.O.R.O.N!

Now that's to your face...

So whatcha gonna do to me? Blow me up with a suicide vest?

Mtchewwww!
Online champion! Who gave the kid a phone? Return your mummy's phone before she catches you.
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2015
sinkhole:
Thank you, as I said they practise ISLAM according to their own interpretation, beheading may be their own interpretation!
Again, going back to my example, DeeperLife Church and others will preach against women wearing trousers but the Bible verse they will quote in support of that does not explicitly say "trousers", but they have chosen to interpret it as such!
That's exactly the problem with these terrorists. The pick a verse that's favors them and ignore the whole chapter. Try downloading an English version of the Quran. You'll be shocked at how they are doing the exact opposite of what the Quran stipulates
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by ibrokola(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
sinkhole:
I get what you're trying to portray. But the question is 'how can they then be considered as an Islamic group when everything they do is contrary to the teachings of d Quran'
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by koolpal(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Lovexme:
We need swift action against the insurgents. The more Buhari and his cohorts delay, the more deaths there will be.
i guess terrorism in Nigeria started about forty days ago( 29-5-15)...only among what he inherited
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by Lovexme(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2015
koolpal:
i guess terrorism in Nigeria started about forty days ago( 29-5-15)...only among what he inherited

Well, he's in charge now, so act he must..no?
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
rigarmortis:

yeah, while I agree with you that moderate muslims might disagree with BH, nevertheless, it remains a fact that the religion is far from being that of peace, just check out MOST muslim countries.

the very tenets of islam breeds extremism, you must not do this, you must not do that....or else!
what happened to freewill, see that's the difference between islam and other religions, you are free to follow or renounce, unlike islam that carries death penalty, in lent period, you are not forced to fast, you are not forced to dress like nuns, eat whatever you like, it is left btw you, your God and your conscience.

but not so for the adherents of the teachings of uncle moe, you are almost reduced to a zombie, that's the same tactic that people who use child soldiers use, when all arguments is taken from you, the next thing is your common sense, then you do whatever you are told.

some of these muslims don't even know what they are fighting for. the imam said go, and they went.

islam is like a hard drug, many use it and they are still sane, a few use it and they become sharper, the think deeper, the reflect soberly.

SOME USE IT AND THE GO GAGA, ASK MAJEK FASHEK, ASK SHEKAU, ASK THE TALIBAN, ISIS, ASK YOURSELF.

which category are you.

this isnt about Islam, this is about you all being blinded with hatred, wat will u say abt dese bible verses?

Deuteronomy 21:18–21 expands on the law:
If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Leviticus 20:9 says, “If there is anyone who curses his father or his mother, he shall surely be put to death;..."

John 8:3-11 talks about stoning an adulterous woman to death, Islam only says to abandon her till her death comes naturally...

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death... dis was the same purnishment let out a few days ago, and ppl started complainin abt Islam being only about death...

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them...

so...as u can see death penalty is not only in islam
Re: Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque by taofeeq137(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
THe sharia useless court dat sentenced 9 people to death is it buddist?

isnt this the same rule in the bible

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Pigeons Buhari Released Refused To Fly - Femi Adesina / #TheBuhariEffect Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Shade Buhari Government (Photos) / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.