Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? (18237 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not/less Romantic, Why? / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by saintsalam(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2006
Why are Nigerians girls not romantic?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by iice(f): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2006
Really? Oya ladies do ya thing tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2006
which ones you been datin man?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by dolliepie(f): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2006
me think its d other way round,its d nigerian men.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by casper(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
dollie-pie:

me think its d other way round,its d nigerian men.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME AND TRY ME,, AND U KNOW WAT I AM SINGLE,,,

I WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD grin wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by kinzolic(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2006
Maybe u've been dating d wrong kind of 9ja babes cos i sure knw alot of babes who r hot,sexy n can romanticalise(no mind my english) ur world

@ dollie-pie u think so? Try me abeg
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by naijacutee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2006
Because Nigerian guys don't appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by momoney1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2006
i think they feel some day the relationship will brakeup and does not want to put all they have in such a relationship grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by kiki(f): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2006
Nigerian men are so not romantic i don't even think i can date em they need some help at been romantic and don't even know how to treat a woman right maybe is because yall think we are here to serve u and if we don't yall can get another one well that is so crazy yall need to learn how to be romantic or d women might go on strick and trust me its gon hurt yall more
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by whitelexi(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2006
I particularly love this thread, There are many reasons, the greed, materialism, competition, and conflict are a good heading to each reason. I personally wonder how it will be in the future but this is the current trend grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by osegwu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2006
Kiki, i am a full blooded Nigerian,
wanna try me out? Teach you a few
things about Romance.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2006
just because some nigerian girls are not romantic doesnt mean all are greedy and materialistic angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Easyy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2006
Hope this is not a distraction, when I speak with married women, they dont have complaints about Nigerian men but the ones who always complain about Nigerian men seem to remain unmarried longer.

Kiki, Nigerian men may also have their own preferences in women and that may not include you or people with your kind of mentality. Stay with your foreign men and Pleaseeeeeeee dont run back to Nigerian men if things dont work out.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by famochi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2006
seems all our ladies ve eaten up the best part of themselves leaving the assasin and vampires features left.
that can't make them romantic
[i][/i]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2006
@famochi
haba grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by nilla(f): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2006
who said Nigerian girls are not romantic. take your time oh angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Oracle(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2006
It depends on what you see as romantic, coz if i had a girlfriend and the only thing we do is talk and play, then that is romantic enough for me.
It you're talking about going down, you may be wasting your time.
She may not be viewed as DECENT. Guys want to get married to virgin girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by nilla(f): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2006
they want to get married to virgin girls. are they virgin boys wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2006
@ nina
yea, you've said it all.
Nigerian men want to get married to virgins

@Topic
I think the reason is that Nigerian girls pretend a lot.
they talk less about sexual issues. and behave as if they are virgins.
they hate getting kissed in public places and act as if they are saints.
now that we guys have reduced our perssure towards them, they have shifted the blame on us saying we aren't romantic enought.

Girls take time oh! cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by nilla(f): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2006
crazykid who is nina
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by CrazyMan(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
Ah sorry naw?
okay nilla

are you happy now? wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Roscodaddy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2006
Just give her recharge card,then see romancing the stone grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by CrazyMan(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2006
Awwww

Roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by nilla(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2006
colo pikins
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Radiant(f): 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2006
yawns

Oga poster, u be''er rephrase that ya question b4 I start with u.

You are permitted to say some Nigerian girls and not generalize by saying[b]"Nigerian girls"[/b]

Na you jam the wrong people.  Sorry.

lol@Nina opps! Nilla wink and CK smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Odeku(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2006
Well it all depend on who you are, if you are a lion with skills you can bring that romance out of any women with the right tools they fall in-love and be romantic as u want them to be, lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by nilla(f): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2006
lol radiant grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Scorpio(f): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2006
@Odeku, i concur
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Odeku(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2006
i don talk finish, if you fit make your woman or any woman shake like butter fly she go romance you go to hell., lol salt shaker style
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by haywhy(m): 2:21am On Nov 03, 2006
Ladies get levels ooo. But the thing is don't go for poor or na struggle we dey ladies. There are damn sexy, hot, romantic, fly nigerian chicks or you can taste some nigerian ladies broad, they are too romantic so adding your own bits will skyrocket the whole thing. But the unromantic ones also has a romance land some where within so guys be cool and sexy and suprised is what U'll be.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by whitelexi(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2006
Being sexy does not mean they are romantic, The finest naija chics are the most unromantic, i stand to be corrected on this fact, with logical points only grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Romantic: Why? by Hugoboi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2006
whitelexi:

Being sexy does not mean they are romantic, The finest naija chics are the most unromantic, i stand to be corrected on this fact, with logical points only grin

True story!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? / She Told Me She's Still A Virgin... Instead Of Seeing Blood, I Saw This!!! / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.