Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ (56984 Views)

Nairaland Couple: Grooms Wedding Song Performance. VIDEO / Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tashaamania:
Coming in second and first place, people. We have a tie.. grin

I'm sorry, but this is far from been a tie tongue grin

Coming in second place, wonderful viewers
CONTESTANTS B - AGARAWU23 and Charming JOLLYJOY with = 125 Points from first round and 220points from second round = 345points

which leaves us with CONTESTANTS T - DARKENEDREBEL and SouthAfrican beauty CHERLENE = 150points from the first round and 350points from second round = 500points as our NAIRALAND COUPLE OF THE YEAR 2015!!!! cheesy cheesy

Thank you Everyone, See y'all next year and Good night!
cheesy

Plz I am going to election tribunal...cc. Ecoterrors and OremusSanctus...how many times would you keep disappointing and failing our guy agarawu23 after all his campaign fund & stress?...

agarawu23 no vex...I will organize another one for you alone...no other contestant except you gringrin that way you would come first...ndo... ebezina cheesy...just pick any lady and send me a datetongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by zeusdgrt(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:
I vote couple n contestants Help_me_b4_i_die Zeusdgrt and model Zoogerian agbaya and free_danfo_ride_for_job_interview brokearsse bluepulse...

Nobody,i repeat,nobada does it better than those couple.

cool
Eya i see tears.sorry oooooo... lol
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by whiteybankz(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

I'm female jor.

Isn't life a pot of beans?
Oh, It was too funny I thot t'was a dude…u cracked me, but d competition was jst for d fun of it nau which is d aim of social networks
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by XBLadez: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmm. Why didn't they include the names of contestants so we know who we were voting?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by busseny: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz I am going to election tribunal...cc. Ecoterrors and OremusSanctus...how many times would you keep disappointing and failing our guy agarawu23 after all his campaign fund & stress?...

agarawu23 no vex...I will organize another one for you alone...no other contestant except you gringrin that way you would come first...ndo... ebezina cheesy...just pick any lady and send me a datetongue

Guy I no fit shout!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
XBLadez:
Hmm. Why didn't they include the names of contestants so we know who we were voting?

Same reason they didn't include it... to avoid voting by familiarity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
peeparty:
welldone organisers
congratulations to all the contestants .
God bless you all for coming out to contest.

Please lemme ask some sincere questions and u provide equally sincere answers.

Why will God bless the people who came out to contest?

Did they do any service to humanity?

Did they praise God?

Did they worship God in the process of the contest?

Does God care about nairaland?

U just had to mention God to make the contestants feel less stupeed for participating in this silly contest?

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
whiteybankz:

Oh, It was too funny I thot t'was a dude…u cracked me, but d competition was jst for d fun of it nau which is d aim of social networks

Fun kee?

The word fun has a diff meaning now ooo
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Silly question from a gaddam silly mind...

Fade away!!!!

Die by fire!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Please lemme ask some sincere questions and u provide equally sincere answers.

Why will God bless the people who came out to contest?

Did they do any service to humanity?

Did they praise God?

Did they worship God in the process of the contest?

Does God care about nairaland?

U just had to mention God to make the contestants feel less stupeed for participating in this silly contest?

I pity your reasoning...

You're not in any way better than those that contested...

Desolve!!!

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Die by fire!!!

Lol...

Okunerere ministress?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Lol...

Okunerere ministress?

What's that?

I reject it!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Hayaanda(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
hmm well nice one
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

What's that?

I reject it!

Lol...

Fear fear...

I'm asking if you're the consuming fire ministress...
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tashaamania:
Coming in second and first place, people. We have a tie.. grin

I'm sorry, but this is far from been a tie tongue grin

Coming in second place, wonderful viewers
CONTESTANTS B - AGARAWU23 and Charming JOLLYJOY with = 125 Points from first round and 220points from second round = 345points

which leaves us with CONTESTANTS T - DARKENEDREBEL and SouthAfrican beauty CHERLENE = 150points from the first round and 350points from second round = 500points as our NAIRALAND COUPLE OF THE YEAR 2015!!!! cheesy cheesy

Thank you Everyone, See y'all next year and Good night!
cheesy

Congrats!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

I pity your reasoning...

You're not in any way better than those that contested...

Desolve!!!

I asked questions and u couldn't answer. Smh,u wey get better reasoning,answer na.

They will be calling God into matters that don't even concern Him.

I'm not better,but I'm not stupeed.

Mchew.

Evaporate abeg
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by whiteybankz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Fun kee?

The word fun has a diff meaning now ooo
Lol, ma'am, the literal meaning. Tell me other meanings, I like to learn wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Lol...

Fear fear...

I'm asking if you're the consuming fire ministress...

Are u an idol worshipper?

I don't know any okusnerere woman o.

Stuff like that,I don't want to know or hear or read about them.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

that guy has failed more than Daura President.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

I asked questions and u couldn't answer. Smh,u wey get better reasoning,answer na.

They will be calling God into matters that don't even concern Him.

I'm not better,but I'm not stupeed.

Mchew.

Evaporate abeg

Lukatew!!!

God Is God everywhere and anywhere... there's nothing wrong with him being called upon here...

They're not stewpeed as you're saying please...wey your pix sef
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Are u an idol worshipper?

I don't know any okusnerere woman o.

Stuff like that,I don't want to know or hear or read about them.

I'm staunch Catholic, no idolatry!! !

That word is Igbo translation of "Consuming Fire ".....

Don't get sacred of, im only toying around with you...feel free!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

You wan terrorize the guy spirit ne? Easy please!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by haul: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:
Chai....its unbelievable.

Make adult man and woman dey dey mumu for nairaland.

Oga oooo

This life is a pot of beans!

Woman sorry! Person no woo for real,for e-life person no recognise you again,I feel your plight. But you have to wait till next year#Badnews cretin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by jasonodogwu: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
darkenedrebel as in darkrebel? I shud have known. troublesome but talented fella.

congrats to the winners .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

I'm staunch Catholic, no idolatry!! !

That word is Igbo translation of "Consuming Fire ".....

Don't get sacred of, im only toying around with you...feel free!!!

Okunerere!!! Oh! I'm ibo and catholioc too and for some reason in misread the okunerere.
Thers one song they usually sing,okunerere gbawa han!
Lol
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
on behalf of i personally and rap battle section. . . i wish u congrats!!!
u hard niggur/ ur unique personality..is wot i can't figure/ even cowbell retards people/ knew one day u go MAKE US PROUD LIKE PAPILO!!!/
CONGRATS KING DARKREBEL AND CHARLENE
#YOLO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
RapLawd:

Lukatew!!!

God Is God everywhere and anywhere... there's nothing wrong with him being called upon here...

They're not stewpeed as you're saying please...wey your pix sef

Ok,maybe they are not stupeed. I take that back.

My pic is too large for nairaland,nairaland will shut down if I put up my pic. It happened the last time smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Okunerere!!! Oh!
I'm ibo and catholioc too and for some reason in misread the okunerere.

Thers one song they usually sing,okunerere gbawa han!

Lol

Igbo and you're pronouncing it as ibo? You need some hot lashes maka Chi!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by frankolett(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am voting contestant no T
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by RapLawd(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ok,maybe they are not stupeed. I take that back.

My pic is too large for nairaland,nairaland will shut down if I put up my pic. It happened the last time smiley

Lol...

So you're the reason why I lost all my data on Nairaland
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Asa, try and come up with a contest for him alone by tomorrow... we need to compensate himtongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.