Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara (20212 Views)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by slap1(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
A more democratic statement than that of the president who put party above people.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by seniorklop: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
I swear!
hucienda:
Looks like this Dogara guy go stubborn o.

Be like im dey collect morale from im Big Brother and Mentor-in-Chief in Rebellion, Saraki. cheesy
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by guitarmanpharell(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Great man...na d kind pple wey we need

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by labamo07(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
What do you expect from him? He is an ally to Saraki. In my opinion, their doggedness will have great adverse effect on Nigerians.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2015
My JESUS will forgive you .
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Aeeenyehn! Anyway, I just dey watch you Dogara ! cool cool cool

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by fF01(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
APC just dey tear tear fu-age lyk diz!

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2015
sdindan:
I smell something fishy
But i smell something MEATY .

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Demainman1: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Dogara! Nigeria future PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by quixotic: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
chicken heart. Why didnt he mention it at the NEC meeting? Anyways. Supremacy rests with the people who entrusted it to a political party to run a country on their behalf.the people voted Apc on the ballot not lawan or dogara or saraki. So if the project fails Apc will be held accountable not dogara or lawan or even tinubu who can pitch tent elsewhere. The people handed that supremacy to the parties. Dogara has no valid arguement.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by wummyanthoy: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
hucienda:

Be like im dey collect morale from im Big Brother and Mentor-in-Chief in Rebellion, Saraki. cheesy
Good enough of Tinubu's imposition !he can't be controlling lawmakers who r representing us ! Am vry sure PMB is in support of Saraki's emergence all ds na game !

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by spenca: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Really I never knew this guy was this dafth sha
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by wummyanthoy: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
jlinkd78:
This Dogara of a guy seems a lot more intelligent than I had ever imagined. D entire content of his write up is true, coherent, factual n objective. Only someone picking sides will come n malign this masterpiece. Supremacy indeed belong to d People n its only God that grants leadership positions to whom He so wishes at anytime. Thumb up 'intelligent' Dogara n remain focused.
Agree with u!

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
hucienda:

lol... na saraki new title be that? ona nor go kill person
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2015
ijustdey:
dogara will soon learn in a hard way......

Nothing dey happen...
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2015
I just want to detest politics these days, maybe Nigerian politricks though.
I just hate all the ethnicity, paranoia, sectionalization instead of mutual
cooperation to move Naija forward.
Some were busy sabotaging other regions, some were seeing others as
feeding from their natural resources, some are seeing others as treacherous
Which way forward Nigerians[size=18pt]?[/size] We are hating one another
to much.

Check out my signature below though.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by hamilton62(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2015
ijustdey:
dogara will soon learn in a hard way......
Jesus!
are you sane at all?
your right and interest as a Nigerian is being defended and you cry foul.... no! this is ignorance...
You need a bucked of chilled water to wake you from wonderland.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by wummyanthoy: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Good ! enough of Tinubu's imposition he can't be controlling lawmakers who r representing us ! Am vry sure PMB is in support of Saraki n Dogora's emergence dats why he said he can work with anybody again d meeting d APC lawmakers went 4 in Abuja with President, PMB didn't appear @ d meeting U think PMB doesn't knw abt ? They want 2 grab power frm Tinubu if they ddnt do so he will be controlling Saraki n Dogara n they r northerners PMB won't give him d chance, "I am for everybody, I am for nobody , all ds na game !

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by hamilton62(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2015
labamo07:
What do you expect from him? He is an ally to Saraki. In my opinion, their doggedness will have great adverse effect on Nigerians.
good morning sir,
please, how will it?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Dogara is simpIy teIIing PMB in a subtIe way that he is taIking 'Nonsense'...cheesy cheesy

someone had to tell the old man from daura grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2015
Oildichotomy:

This Dogara dude is smart please,, give it to him

Smart is an understatement ... Dude is a genius

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
slap1:
A more democratic statement than that of the president who put party above people.

Yes boss

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by pBuhari(f): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
hit LIKE if you finished reading this sermon
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Goke7: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerian politicians will forever remain deceptive, when it favours them, they say things like 'constitution is supreme or 'supremacy belongs to the people', I hope when things won't go Dogara's way [cos things will not always favour anyone all the time in this life] He will able to hold this very so called principle of his.

We are all watching!

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2015
This Speaker go school and know about Maxi. of Democracy. Hon. Speaker pls continue to tell them n educate those illiterate leaders who don't have certificate, n who don't know that supremacy belong to the people. It seems naija leaders need to be attending seminar on good governance and strategy instead of demanding for wardrobe allowance while their Agbada or baba riga can sew three to four shirt for the masses.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by moshould(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2015
; Another truth wey go vex jagaban... grin..after everytin na God go win..

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by labamo07(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
hamilton62:

good morning sir,
please, how will it?
When there is no resolve at the upper chamber, it will be hard for things to be implemented. However, the ministerial appointment delays was also as a result of the unrest at the upper and lower chamber.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Frankiss44(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
hamilton62:

Jesus!
are you sane at all?
your right and interest as a Nigerian is being defended and you cry foul.... no! this is ignorance...
You need a bucked of chilled water to wake you from wonderland.

Do you think everyone on nairaland has sense? Leave them to wallow in stupidity

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by wummyanthoy: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
sisnowee:
This Speaker go school and know about Maxi. of Democracy. Hon. Speaker pls continue to tell them n educate those illiterate leaders who don't have certificate, n who don't know that supremacy belong to the people. It seems naija leaders need to be attending seminar on good governance and strategy instead of demanding for wardrobe allowance while their Agbada or baba riga can sew three to four shirt for the masses.
abi uniform for school children !
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2015
... putting d people first

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by blackpanda: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2015
dBard:
Another day, another page in series that the NASS crises has become.
Dogara is right tho.
How can d ideals of a few (party) be held (supreme) above the wishes of D populace
How does party interest supercede national interest and yet we still claim t b a democracy
Dogara might be speaking from d perspective of personal interest/survival BUT he speaks d 'truth'.

Waiting f d next episode sha

But I thot its the people that voted and chose the party? So if a party member refuses to follow the party, how does that help democracy?

If party can not control its members, then our democracy is dead on arrival because humans are naturally selfish and will only do that which will personally favour them.

If party can not control its members, that means the people can not control the members as well. Party looks at the broader picture as against the members that are just in for their own selfish reasons.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by wummyanthoy: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
Frankiss44:

Smart is an understatement ... Dude is a genius
they are grabing power from tinubu nooni !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu / Governor Obiano Participated In 13km Walk For Life Exercise In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.