Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,645 members, 7,844,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara (20209 Views)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by blackpanda: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2015
wummyanthoy:
Good ! enough of Tinubu's imposition he can't be controlling lawmakers who r representing us ! Am vry sure PMB is in support of Saraki n Dogora's emergence dats why he said he can work with anybody again d meeting d APC lawmakers went 4 in Abuja with President, PMB didn't appear @ d meeting U think PMB doesn't knw abt ? They want 2 grab power frm Tinubu if they ddnt do so he will be controlling Saraki n Dogara n they r northerners PMB won't give him d chance, "I am for everybody, I am for nobody , all ds na game !

Spoken like a true dullard with neat brain. grin
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by philips70(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2015
I blame the idiots called Boko Haram in all of this. They have deliberately missed their real targets since their existence. We would have had a forced change long ago.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by trinidad(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2015
If supremacy truly belongs to people in Nigerian politics Dogara should not have riden on the back of APC to win his re-election. He should have come out under any of the mushroom parties or as an independent candidate since he thinks he has that goodwill. He came to reap where he did not sow and now forming Mr. Democracy and Mr. Know it all. He is still young and I just think he should be careful at the way he talks so that he would not be trampled upon like his colleague Farouk. We are counting days, month and year when boys will be separated from men. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
ijustdey:
dogara will soon learn in a hard way......
the wailers, were ur colleagues?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by basilo101: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Yorubas want to hide under a vague concept of party supremacy to exclude others frm national position. They must be reminded dat abuja is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Forzap:
Fc uk u dogora Abi Na dogoyaro!!!greedy northerners angry angry
una meeting is schedule on the morrow, time 4pm. Convener orlando owoh.
Chairboy the wailers wailing group.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by dasrackhor(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/05/nass-crisis-supremacy-belongs-to-the-people-dogara/
oyegun,Buahri and party members said party is supreme...Saraki and Dogara said the people are supreme...To me God is supreme....who r dey fooling...dis is 21st century for christ sake...

3 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by ahaika23: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Haba! is supremacy not the ugly frog's (from the waste land) property again?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by siraj1402(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
emekaokeke1978:
fork my father
better
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
jlinkd78:
This Dogara of a guy seems a lot more intelligent than I had ever imagined. D entire content of his write up is true, coherent, factual n objective. Only someone picking sides will come n malign this masterpiece. Supremacy indeed belong to d People n its only God that grants leadership positions to whom He so wishes at anytime. Thumb up 'intelligent' Dogara n remain focused.
dont also forget he was born, breed n tutored in pdp.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
tinuolababy:
This man is high on ewedu leaf
d wailers!
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
sdindan:
I smell something fishy
when will u smell somethng goaty?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
labamo07:
What do you expect from him? He is an ally to Saraki. In my opinion, their doggedness will have great adverse effect on Nigerians.
what if it doesnt have?
What if dogara n saraki deliver?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by precious1967(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2015
rubbish
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
shegsky:
My JESUS will forgive you .
which jesus? Hope no be d one of okrika or jesus of ijebu..... Dont tell me u r wailing abt dogara's statement? Chai chai chai, all these wailings.....
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
spenca:
Really I never knew this guy was this dafth sha
daft with a h?
Tell me something messis....
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by precious1967(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas want to hide under a vague concept of party supremacy to exclude others frm national position. They must be reminded dat abuja is not Lagos
do not be tribalisic.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2015
labamo07:

When there is no resolve at the upper chamber, it will be hard for things to be implemented. However, the ministerial appointment delays was also as a result of the unrest at the upper and lower chamber.
r u ok mister?
Ministerial list wey baba dont even know hw to start u dey blame nass for de delay. U no hear say dogoyaro dey look for tips from gej, abi u just enter naija?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Correctman0606: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
siraj1402:
I surely know by God grace,Nigeria will be great and Buhari will surely achieve by God grace . I'm not surprise by the so called NASS leaders,many of them are product of the PDP and will surely want to deliver to their sponsored masters.Only God will save the innocent citizens.
Sounding highly prematured.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
blackpanda:

But I thot its the people that voted and chose the party? So if a party member refuses to follow the party, how does that help democracy?

If party can not control its members, then our democracy is dead on arrival because humans are naturally selfish and will only do that which will personally favour them.

If party can not control its members, that means the people can not control the members as well. Party looks at the broader picture as against the members that are just in for their own selfish reasons.
and who r d party? R they gods or angels? No be same humans that r filled wif greed?
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by mayor20(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2015
The hourable speaker seems not to understand the full concept of democracy. Yes democracy is for the people. How are the people views and policy articulated, represented and aggrgated. No democracy in any part of the world flourish without a good party system. Political parties are vehicle through which people views and interested are represented. They exists to provide alternate choices to the people on who should govern them.
According to Schumpter 1956: democracy is that institutional arrangement for arriving at political decisions in which individuals acquire the power to decide, by means of a competitive competition struggle for the people’s vote, independent judiciary, bill of fundamental human rights, a free market economy, and a two or multi-party system, in which every party has a chance of coming to power through periodic elections4.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by 9jatatafo(m): 10:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Supremacy in democracy belongs to the people and not party. Indirectly the house speaker calling Gbaja a fool as he said it is only a fool will believe what Gbaja said. I love this politics.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Sutiv: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2015
APC party leaders are the cause of all these problems rocking the party especially in the national assembly. They have more than two months since the last election to inform their members on how they want to share the various leadership positions available so that everybody will know the direction of the party but instead they kept quite because they have hidden agenda.
Their silence make the party faithful to start holding various meetings among themselves and make commitments, by the time the party came out with their positions, it was too late because members have committed themselves through promises and otherwise.
The resultant effect is what is playing out in the national assembly. A stitch in time saves nine.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by iswallker(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
dunkem21:
Please click like if you love Dogara ..grin

you should have said click like if you like dogara and share if you like dogara... grin
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Winning123: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Mr Dogara, it is obvious you aren't wise. You have murdered sleep and be informed you won't sleep at all
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by Rotimi47: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/05/nass-crisis-supremacy-belongs-to-the-people-dogara/
let Wait and see if what you and Saraki started won't destroy APC and any future ambition you may be nursing. You both put your self interest first bwfore that of Nigeria and that of your party and when it's back firing you now want to sell your crap to people qho are unable to read between the lines. Why haven't you come out to say anything when many people are complaining about the loop sided appointments of buhari? Though I am not one of those complaining but those complaining saw something wrong with the appointments, 16 northerners and just 1 southerner. yeye dey smell.Smh
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
dasrackhor:
oyegun,Buahri and party members said party is supreme...Saraki and Dogara said the people are supreme...To me God is supreme....who r dey fooling...dis is 21st century for christ sake...
yea God is supreme n we r sons of God, so we share in that supremity' dont knw weada dat word dey o. He also made us in His own likeness n gave us powers to trample upon serpents in this case tinubu n scorpions also tinubu.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by mysticjack95(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
this guy seems to be intelligent. .............he might actually be saying that SUPREMACY BELONGS THE Peoples Democratic Party........just thinking like a dirty politician.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by siraj1402(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Correctman0606:
Sounding highly prematured.
It will by a retarded mind.
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by buchilino(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
siraj1402:
I surely know by God grace,Nigeria will be great and Buhari will surely achieve by God grace . I'm not surprise by the so called NASS leaders,many of them are product of the PDP and will surely want to deliver to their sponsored masters.Only God will save the innocent citizens.

while OP is say one thing, ur saying a different maybe u should reread wat was posted again
Re: NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara by buchilino(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
ijustdey:
dogara will soon learn in a hard way......

ur reply shows y most Nigerians would neva experience good governance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun At Kidnapped Iyabo Anisulowo's Residence Today (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.