Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) (51945 Views)

Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by leggo: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

okay... i warned you..but heyy...i have time...let the bashing begin.....

who the hell writes: Personal text: Your face looks like your armpit, I swear! Look...??
someone who's banging your mom without a rubber
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by seemsnice: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Alhamdulillah, I really thank Allah for his life and also a well upbringing wife he's endowed with. Agwu is a nyc guy since I started knowing him in Surulere. I wish you health and wealth in gud health.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

everything in this world,is about money...you should use it wisely.....what he did is not good...this money he gave to america,he could have gave it to our very talented doctors in nigeria.......see what we are doing to ourselfs...our talented doctors are selling toilett-paper in spain,to make a living...

do you know that,it was a black man in south-africa, that did the first heart-trasplant in the world??

You are now making sense and i can reply you.

You are right but trust me, if you are in his shoes you will do same.

I had an accident 14years ago which impaired a nerve that has to do with the bladder and while many hospitals in Nigeria were telling me way back to relax that the nerves will regenerate,hospitals in india were saying it is a piece of cake for them.

WE may have good doctors no doubt but they are not enough to come in in times of emergency ocurence during opoeration. for instance you can google the phrase, neurosurgeons in Nigeria and you wil be amazed at how few they are.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Icocop101(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank GOD for your life;he must have spared it for a purpose..............! And for not allowing you to be counted amongst the "Top 10 celebrity that have died this year".
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2015
leggo:

someone who's banging your mom without a rubber

banging your mom without a rubber?? is this you reply??...woww...you are a weak one,ehhh??
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:

You are now making sense and i can reply you.

You are right but trust me, if you are in his shoes you will do same.

I had an accident 14years ago which impaired a nerve that has to do with the bladder and while many hospitals in Nigeria were telling me way back to relax that the nerves will regenerate,hospitals in india were saying it is a piece of cake for them.

WE may have good doctors no doubt but they are not enough to come in in times of emergency ocurence during opoeration. for instance you can google the phrase, neurosurgeons in Nigeria and you wil be amazed at how few they are.

it would have regenerate..you assshole...the body always try to repair it self...that is nothing new....
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
seemsnice:
Alhamdulillah, I really thank Allah for his life and also a well upbringing wife he's endowed with. Agwu is a nyc guy since I started knowing him in Surulere. I wish you health and wealth in gud health.

Well i really dont know what she would have done in that case being the wife so i gues i won't pouyr any form of encomiuim on her.

My real heroine is OJB jezerel's wife who donated a kidney for her hubby despite his polygamous nature,omo we still have women in this world o and i will doff my hat fore her anyday i see her.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by free37: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God 4 his life.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by stupor(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2015
I wish him a quick recovery.I also pray that everyone having issues would accurately get the proper diagnosis for every ailment and condition they find themselves so that we don't misconstrue it for a spiritual intervention.

Above all,God almighty will surely ensure all are medically-induced affliction leads us to the doctor who will eventually find a solution.
Nigeria please step up our medics and save our lives.
God bless Julis Agwu !
God bless United States of America !
God bless Nigeria !
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2015
stupor:
I wish a quick recovery.I also pray that everyone having issues would accurately get the proper diagnosis for every ailment and condition they find themselves so that we don't miscontrue it for a spiritual intervention.
Above all,God almighty will surely ensure all are medically-induced affliction leads us to the doctor who will eventually find a solution.
Nigeria please step up our medics and save our lives.
God bless Julis Agwu !
God bless United States of America !
God bless Nigeria !

thunda fire United States of America !
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

it would have regenerate..you assshole...the body always try to repair it self...that is nothing new....

Honestly i can't bring myself so low replying you with vulgarity because apparently you are a low life and you know no jack about nerves.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Honestly i can't bring myself so low replying you with vulgarity because apparently you are a low life and you know no jack about nerves.

nooo...i know nothing about nerves...but,you are still a mugu..!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by chaxking(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2015
You need help cry
tsdarkside:
idiat..he could have fit to do this operation in nigeria tooo...much more cheaper....stvpid idiat.....mugu wasting money..... angry angry angry angry
angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry angry angry
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
chaxking:
You need help cry

help?? what do you mean??
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God for save operation
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2015
look....i am happy that,he is alive and well,but he could have fit to do it more wisely,and even help the nigerian economy...
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Comedy can make one go nut.. Too much of thinking just to make blacks laugh cuz it is difficult before something seem funny to blacks
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by babestella: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Wish him speedy recovery, but I hope they have not removed the comedian part of his brain? that is where his money is generated.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
This, perhaps, is the only human being whose brain is located in the back of his head. Anyways...
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
We thank God for His never-ending mercies.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat..he could have fit to do this operation in nigeria tooo...much more cheaper....stvpid idiat.....mugu wasting money..... angry angry angry angry
angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry angry angry

I think your are trully insane!!! the man just survived brain surgery and you are angry he didn't patronize your inefficient, unprofessional clinic? Animal in human skin
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by fm7070: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Julius, thank God for restoring you
hmmm am concerned about this your head that has been opened
will it still think sensibly as usual?
No quams, we will take whatever you say as joke
just joking bro
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Eyor1(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2015
God plx xave my guy oh
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
lestat:

I think your are trully insane!!! the man just survived brain surgery and you are angry he didn't patronize your inefficient, unprofessional clinic? Animal in human skin

inefficient, unprofessional clinic?? because of people like you,thats why africa never comes forward...

go kill yourself!!!
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by MizMyColi(f): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2015
leggo:

no offence, but you do know putting your hand in someone's mouth during a seizure is pointless right?

No offence but have you ever found yourself in a maddening and life threatening situation?
Anything goes!
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2015
And they told me no one survives a brain tumour? I always knew it is a big lie to console me. This is a big miracle in my opinion. My fiancee had similar surgery and didn't make it. Saw with my eyes 4 people who died of same at LUTH.

Touchy.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Dragonking: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
I wish him quick recovery
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Assslayer: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is really good to vw money, he didn't even call for public donations or help like other celebrities.

In Dunca Mighty's voice "When u get money try to invest money, money be like pikin oya train am well"
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
We bless God it went well; that's all I can say.

I cant help but notice the speed in which himself and the wife went to the US for better treatment. I thank God for them but I wonder about the poor man in Nigeria who has no where to turn. Oh lord help us with good and affordable healthcare inthis country. Until such a time pray not to FALL SICK OH! Amen
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by chaxking(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

help?? what do you mean??
you previous post, showed that u are demented.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Whaooo! One of my best standup Comendian

Julius, may God continue to protect you. You will not die before your time. Wishing you more recovery.

To the so called Yes Magazine: Is this journalism, because what i read in your write up was just crap to me. Am not a journalist but how can you be reporting about someone's health which is life threatening and you are including nonsense in your report like:

"One of his car"

"Sumptuously&Stylishly furnished"

"His wife Ibiere who he lavished with"

"Their hospital in lekki"

Health is Wealth.

We are talking about health, you are pointing out his wealth.

We all know Julius worked hard to put all these wealth together but his health is paramount.
seconded
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by abeniagbon(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dharniel:
i wish him quick recovery...
Hope say oyinbo no pack joke comot for your brain? Pele. Tell am make he no touch those joke thing oooooo . Naso

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.