Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) (51826 Views)

Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Honesty007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God for his life, my only fear is if they do not chip him with 666!!!!

U see the US is looking for poachers.
The secret most Nigerians donl2 know isdat all those who applied for visa or DV lottery,have been used for experiment and chipped with 666.take it or leave it!!!

This is d truth.What a mess.America is now secular, have d curse of God and Blessings of satan
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by formerlyMbulela: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Whaooo! One of my best standup Comendian

Julius, may God continue to protect you. You will not die before your time. Wishing you more recovery.

To the so called Yes Magazine: Is this journalism, because what i read in your write up was just crap to me. Am not a journalist but how can you be reporting about someone's health which is life threatening and you are including nonsense in your report like:

"One of his car"

"Sumptuously&Stylishly furnished"

"His wife Ibiere who he lavished with"

"Their hospital in lekki"

Health is Wealth.

We are talking about health, you are pointing out his wealth.

We all know Julius worked hard to put all these wealth together but his health is paramount.
Azuh is a close friend of Julius and I am sure he feels emphatically about his condition, however, he comes from the Dele Momodu school of gutter journalism. They do not know where to leave tabloid prose and write with empathy.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by formerlyMbulela: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
I have long suspected his sudden loss of weight.
My only worry is how a guy like him with all the resource at his disposal did not fly out and have a thorough medical evaluation when he started losing unexplained weight. We need to be more vigilant over our health,especially when funds are not a limitation.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by nigerhead(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank God for his life. Hope this is the end of such health scares in his family.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by mikaael(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
mrbeam:
U no well oh, which kind silly post be dis? where is the picture that show him in operating room

Change ur fone Niccur...
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

Azuh is a close friend of Julius and I am sure he feels emphatically about his condition, however, he comes from the Dele Momodu school of gutter journalism. They do not know where to leave tabloid prose and write with empathy.

"Write with empathy"

Thank you my brother, that was the word i was looking for. You just remind me.

Dele Momodu, that one na yeye journalist.

Journalist for the rich only.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by mikaael(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Well i really dont know what she would have done in that case being the wife so i gues i won't pouyr any form of encomiuim on her.

My real heroine is OJB jezerel's wife who donated a kidney for her hubby despite his polygamous nature,omo we still have women in this world o and i will doff my hat fore her anyday i see her.

Dat is if u av a hat...
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
bluebay2:
Woow FTC..feels soo good..i wish him quick recovery.

HE WENT TO US TO SELL HIS BRAIN?!!!!! shocked

Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
mikaael:

Dat is if u av a hat...

You no well
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Whaooo! One of my best standup Comendian

Julius, may God continue to protect you. You will not die before your time. Wishing you more recovery.

To the so called Yes Magazine: Is this journalism, because what i read in your write up was just crap to me. Am not a journalist but how can you be reporting about someone's health which is life threatening and you are including nonsense in your report like:

"One of his car"

"Sumptuously&Stylishly furnished"

"His wife Ibiere who he lavished with"

"Their hospital in lekki"

Health is Wealth.

We are talking about health, you are pointing out his wealth.

We all know Julius worked hard to put all these wealth together but his health is paramount.

Thank you o.
And the idiot wrote things like 'caucasian doctors'...am like what is wrong with this man?? Terrible writers we have in Nigeria
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
GET WELL SOON BRO!
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Spidermon: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Reading this post, I almost thought I was staring down at a pit latrine....coz the write up is full of shiit.
And for those criticizing him for doing the operation abroad, neuro-surgery is very delicate. For here, people still dey die during simple appendectomy procedure talkless of say dem open your skull...
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by mikaael(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Toks2008:

You no well
Eeya u av vex abi..
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by 19naia(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
So now he will return with upgraded comedy capacity inside his head for his audience grin
Or am i mistaken that he had to have excess comedy removed from him head for fear e go laugh die kiss
Whatever the case, i hope he makes it well to make laugh another many days grin
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by deedondavi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat..he could have fit to do this operation in nigeria tooo...much more cheaper....stvpid idiat.....mugu wasting money..... angry angry angry angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry angry angry
illiterate... Wah kinda being are you.... Not human sha.. Probably animal being.. Ain't u got sympathy.... He had just undergone and operation and you comment such crap..... Mtcheww.. **Dissapointed**
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
idiat..he could have fit to do this operation in nigeria tooo...much more cheaper....stvpid idiat.....mugu wasting money..... angry angry angry angry

then he will come back to nigeria,to steal more from innocent poor people.....basstard.... angry angry angry
Why you dey vex? Is it your money?
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
sucess001:

at the point of death? didnt it occur to u that if the initial hospital he went to in lekki could do it, they would have?

okay...you make sense...i overreacted,,,i am sorry....
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by sucess001(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

okay...you make sense...i overreacted,,,i am sorry....

No offense taken bruv. I say dt cos I knw how careless our naaija hosps can be...even the popular ones...u can't compare with foreign hosps
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Qweenedo2:
I wish you speed recovery

Damn, "speed recovery". (chokes on akpeteshi)
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
quick recovery I wish
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by big7: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
tsdarkside:

what...?? me,?? cage..?? why??... because i am saying the truth?? i deserve cage??

GO FVCK YOURSELF!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Middle finger..
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
big7:

Middle finger..

Middle finger..back to the sender.....
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
chaxking:
you previous post, showed that u are demented.

demented?? is everybody that dont agree with your opinion demented??...
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Came: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
I been talk say this guy dey suffer something, he just lean without visiting the gym. I wish you soonest recovery Julius& thank God say you get good wife.
Re: Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) by Came: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Get well soon Julius . Thank God for your life.

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Tiwa Savage Brags Over Beauty In New Photos / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday