Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Which Romancelander... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander... (550 Views)

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander... by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
Which romancelander do you wish would be banned?

Sometimes i wish i would be banned because of my threads.

Most times i wish Sandranna would be banned,mere viewing her thread that revolves pictures uploading makes me sick...
Re: Which Romancelander... by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Dumb thread!
Re: Which Romancelander... by demmy0325(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2015
All those fake ass nigg.as and b.itches... ...
Re: Which Romancelander... by SuperSuave(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Tosyne2much, he's always saying "10 ways to..." But ends up giving 9 and telling us to add the rest angry angry +

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander... by tosyne2much(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
SuperSuave:
Tosyne.2much, he's always saying "10 ways to..." But ends up giving 9 and telling us to add the rest angry angry +
I promise I will always make it 10 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander... by misspicy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
TOSYNE2MUCH....He is always creating thread that insult women and all from his experience,sometimes I wonder if he is a male :x
MRCORK....He is always in favour of lightskinned ladies indirectly making some darkskinned ladies to feel inferior and go for bleaching creams.
ROKIATU....She's got a booty that can intimidate average or no booty ladies and she always flaunt it on her profile.
NNEKA123 or is 128 sef....that girl is very uncouth.
SANDRANNA....she always create foolish threads..i dnt know if she's foolish tho.
ONILA.....same as SANDRANNA.
STARLINGSLIMNET.....he is a disrespectful teenager
Well OP those are the ones I remember now....update soonest cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander... by Phikom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just passing by[_._]
Re: Which Romancelander... by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
misspicy:
TOSYNE.2MUCH....He is always creating thread that insult women and all from his experience,sometimes I wonder if he is a male :x
I will turn a new leaf henceforth cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Which Romancelander... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Chronicles of the fools
Re: Which Romancelander... by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
You... Cos u just can't help bn foolish...
Re: Which Romancelander... by IamLEGEND1: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Which romancelander do you wish would be banned?

Sometimes i wish i would be banned because of my threads.

Most times i wish Sandranna would be banned,mere viewing her thread that revolves pictures uploading makes me sick...

Re: Which Romancelander... by Gurgle(f): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
bad thread

although it may help us to correct our behaviour
Re: Which Romancelander... by 2dice(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Actually Romancelander is a moniker on its own ... The babe go done tire with mentions ... Eehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election?? / Judge This Babe Response / Complete Dis Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.