Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (34314 Views)

Wonderland!!! This Is Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones. Bad Guys Will Never Tell U / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by dangerous01(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Iranu abasha
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
I never knew the back of my knees were that sensitive,I discovered that not long ago.

Ear and neck nibbling,any time any day
Kissing, no much talk on that one sha!
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Wow.. insightful. Ladyboss1 come nd see o..
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by kwaraguy(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Op abeg no spoil person fast fa
I know you'll ask what am I looking for here grin
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What would have happened?
so many many things.
please dont tell me you new that long time ago
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
crotonite:
thank God I never new this while I was in secondary shool.

LWKMD, stop playing hard to get joor
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by MrCork: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
bvibesblogger:
The erogenous zones on women’s bodies are the areas that when touched or stimulated may result in sexual arousal. These areas are hyper sensitive to touch and feel. Compared to men, which erogenous zones mostly include the penis, testicles and anus. Discover your woman’s sexual desire and stop being curious as to what turns her on and what spot to drive her crazy
Ears

Every woman enjoys having her ears licked, sucked, or kissed. Roll your tongue round her ears, try to make it deep in the hole. Blowing her ear is acceptable and don’t actually forget to whisper sweet erotic words. This part of a woman’s body is a good place to start giving her that sensual massage.

Butt

Lots of women like it when you play around with their behinds. They tend to enjoy mild spanking and squeezing of the buttocks. Some women even like their anal passages licked and penetrated with fingers. This will definitely send shivers up and down her spine. This area is highly sensitive in women, although the touch women enjoy varies greatly. Experiment by rubbing this area lightly when she is still clothed. Make your touch firm but gentle, your goal is to arouse not tickle. If this brings pleasure, try it again when you’re between the sheets. Many women also enjoy stimulation that feels a little more naughty. In the heat of the moment try slapping this erogenous zone for the perfect blend of pleasure and pain.

Boobs
The breasts are very sexually sensitive and gentle handling, squeezing, caressing, licking, and sucking of the nipples can be extremely arousing. Hold the two breasts once and cuddle gently. Many women like it when the breasts are been played with so find out how she wants it and give it to her the way she wants. Don’t give into your temptation to grope her like an awkward teenage boy. Some ladies have very sensitive breasts and being too rough may hurt her actually. Light caresses, kissing, as well as sucking of her nipples are better options and can go a long way.

Feet and behind the knees

Many women enjoy having their feet touched, massaged, licked, sucked, caressed. Caress the toes, soles and ankles. The sole can be so pleasant to her body so try to be keen on the idea of giving her a good toe lashing. You’d be surprised at how your woman can be crazy when you gently lick or nibble on the back of her knees because the area is very sensitive so you have to be careful not to over–do it, the sensation can be annoying when it gets too rough or when tickling is too much.

Mouth

The mouth is one special intimate erogenous zone. The lips have more sensitive nerve endings than any other part of the body. That’s one reason kissing is such a turn on, it takes full advantage of this sensitive spot and invites you to play with the mouth’s sweet sensuality. Manipulate her lips right through kissing, licking, and even slight biting. Kissing leads to a lot more than that. Use your tongue and teeth to play with her top and bottom lips. Kiss her with absolute passion.

Nape of the neck

Just breathing on this part of her body will give her goose bumps all over. So just imagine her reaction when you use your tongue or teeth to get her aroused. Use your hands too, lift her hair up gently as you bring your mouth closer to her neck. Then, as you sink your teeth into it, pull on her hair slightly so as to give her that “I want you so bad” impression. This part of a woman’s body is also a good place to start giving her sensual massage and no woman can resist.
Women are different and have their own likes and dislikes. The key to mastering the art of seduction is to pay attention to her body and know what she likes. Give her what she wants, and she will thank you later.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/touch-her-here-and-turn-her-on-womens-top-5-erogenous-zones/

WHA THE HELL IS THIS SENIGALIS BOY TALKIN ABOUT? ..touch her here..touch her ther.... REALLY? ....u forgot the punnny?.. ...Punnny is the only ZONE tht torns any female on....even a blind man no that!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Unfortunately, I knew long time ago tongue
crotonite:

so many many things.

please dont tell me you new that long time ago
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
reddbone:
Squeezing on D butt and kissing on d neck makes me weak at d knees.
umm guess ur ass must be big enof to squeeze on
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by OKNkanu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
OP.... Not all ladies!..... I visited a relation in Abuja to stay for a night.... I met with their house maid who should be roughly between the ages of 24 and 26.... Her room was adjacent to mine and well separated from the rest.... I entered her room that night, tried all your methods, and still slept with konji!......
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by reddbone(f): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
prettyboi1989:

umm guess ur ass must be big enof to squeeze on
true
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by olamigbemi(f): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Actually none of dis tins turn me on!! undecided
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by cornoil(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
olamigbemi:

You need deliverance very fast, pls contact me very fast.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by sofadj(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
olamigbemi:

So what does? I am curious!
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Perfect list Have done almost all...back then though
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by olamigbemi(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol nah I don't wat turns me on z very simple
cornoil:

You need deliverance very fast, pls contact me very fast.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by cornoil(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
olamigbemi:
Lol nah I don't wat turns me on z very simple

Contact me for help very fast. Let me help you to discover what turns you on. It's free my sister grin
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by olamigbemi(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2015
smileymrcork said it all
sofadj:

So what does? I am curious!

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by olamigbemi(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
cornoil:

Contact me for help very fast. Let me help you to discover what turns you on. It's free my sister grin
grin ok den
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by nwadiuko1(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Ok after am done how do I turn them off?

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by sofadj(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
olamigbemi:
smileymrcork said it all

Well I don't believe these things turn you on, there's only one way I can be convinced.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
dangerous01:
Iranu abasha
*in Phyno's voice*
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by sofadj(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

*in Phyno's voice*
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hi doc!
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Your cologne can also help fire up her libido,especialy of a berry or musky flavour.i have laid countless chicks just freshing up with new musk for ladies and bodman for men
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
sofadj:

Hi doc!
in training abeg lol

I'm just a lowly student for now
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
that neck is so on point, breathing on my neck, mhennn! i don die be dat o

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by faith551(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:
that neck is so on point, breathing on my neck, mhennn! i don die be dat o

Don't die ooo pls
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
faith551:

Don't die ooo pls
i hear you..grin
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by faith551(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Midehi:

i hear you..grin

Lol, it's different stroke for different folks dear, I doubt guys have that much of erogenous zones
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by rudestmcblaze: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Rex123:
Where do you touch a man to turn him on? I want to turn myself on!!

LMFAO...LWKMD...LWTMB...Dis dude is crazy, just no let konji hold u
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by sofadj(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

in training abeg lol

I'm just a lowly student for now

Doesn't really matter, you are still a doc.
I got a complain

Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / How Do I Handle This?