Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (34302 Views)

Wonderland!!! This Is Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones. Bad Guys Will Never Tell U / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
sofadj:

Doesn't really matter, you are still a doc.
I got a complain
Oya complain I'm listening
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by cornoil(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
olamigbemi:
grin ok den

Still waiting to assist in discovering what turns u on.

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by olamigbemi(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nd wat wud dat be?
sofadj:

Well I don't believe these things turn you on, there's only one way I can be convinced.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by sofadj(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
olamigbemi:
Nd wat wud dat be?
olamigbemi:
Nd wat wud dat be?
Practicalise
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by shotgun22(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
great!! kwait interesting. never new u could actually turn em on by licking their toe..disgusting though..will try it. Fore plays the best!!
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by mumu9gerian: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Ebiz12:
I never knew the back of my knees were that sensitive,I discovered that not long ago.

Ear and neck nibbling,any time any day
Kissing, no much talk on that one sha!

Tell me more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.