Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,049 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed (40216 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by jacksonite: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dosinspector:
BUHARI should also relocate to northeast and take the Lead to sambisa afterall he is a General
True talk!
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by jamex089(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
useless Generals running from their duties.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by manchester1: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
idris Ahmed u cud equally sack them urself. talk talk govt.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by jacksonite: 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
dayo23:
them dey flex our kush the way they want, am actually suprise Mr President hasn't even sack dem yet
He should sack them and lead the war from the front as he promised
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by lastmessenger: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
The most sluggish president ever in the history of mankind
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
socialmediaman:
If this is true then I believe Buhari knows Even more than you do because this news has made headlines before. Do you think Osibanjo's sudden visit to the north east was a coincidence? Do you think the presidency doesn't have insiders in the military?

These generals know they might be removed anytime, they probably don't want to spend their final days risking their lives, but the presidency will take action no doubt, he knows how it's done, military style.
So you and Buhari went the army generals to physical fight the boko haram. Is laughable at the first place. The generals will only be there for administrative purposes. Moreso, they can work anywhere not necessary at the battle ground.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
feedburner:
grin welcome to d abominable damnation, the zoological republic of daft people. The id*ots r there partying while.... oh sh*t! and d cluel*ss dulla*d doesn't know that the primary aim of govt is to protect lives n property . for goodness seek buhari should hv addressed d zoo by now. 545 persons dead is a calamity but in the zoo, it's normal grin

cheesy let us continue, eziokwu chineke cheesy
nothing good comes out of you mouth. You and your family are the ones in zoo I don't live in a zoo I live in a country. Must every ibo be bad?

1 Like

Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by zoomzoom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dosinspector:
BUHARI should also relocate to northeast and take the Lead to sambisa afterall he is a General

..and he promised to lead from the front..
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by vislabraye(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
hansad:
But PMB is creating more tasks - more possible war fronts - for Nigeria Army, as he relocates Boko Haram prisoners from areas where Boko Haram operates to areas where Boko Haram does not operate.

Did Buhari seek the opinion of Nigeria Army officers before he started to relocate the prisoners?

Imagine a US president relocating Guantanamo prisoners to low security prisons in crowded US towns.

You can see how clueless he is He thinks we are in the 80s
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Forwetinnah: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
Military Central Command indeed
[/size]

He just took all the weapons to his BH henchmen
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Forwetinnah: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2015
hansad:
But PMB is creating more tasks - more possible war fronts - for Nigeria Army, as he relocates Boko Haram prisoners from areas where Boko Haram operates to areas where Boko Haram does not operate.

Did Buhari seek the opinion of Nigeria Army officers before he started to relocate the prisoners?

Imagine a US president relocating Guantanamo prisoners to low security prisons in crowded US towns.

Does that man look to you like someone who listens to advise especially with what has been happening since his people elected him. His stubbornness will only get worse with his senility

1 Like

Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Otunbatrafford: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2015
It is only in Nigeria we have lazy set of people as Army Generals. A major in US or Russian Army what am I even saying, a LT colonel in Libya is far above a battalion of the so-called Generals in Nigeria. They are only Generals with pot bellies With red neck in drinking and chasing of small small girls.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by seanjy4konji: 1:09am On Jul 07, 2015
ok...

Time will tell...
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by edo3(m): 4:04am On Jul 07, 2015
That badeh look like somebody wey only him fit finish one cow.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Do u thnk d wld want 2 work again after taken away the bugget d are suppose to be gettn from so call check point so the are angry. Now d generals are purposely ignoring bokoharam so dat wen thng get out of hand the will mount check point again nd thr lootin will continue. Just imagine hw much those thieves generals are eating from insecurity bugget yearly in this country.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by kakashi12(m): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Doctory..
Pls can u do a better job..
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:12am On Jul 07, 2015
I have always known they re d cog in d wheel of progress of d fight against boko haram. Useless pot bellied fools.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by feedburner(m): 6:07am On Jul 07, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
nothing good comes out of you mouth. You and your family are the ones in zoo I don't live in a zoo I live in a country. Must every ibo be bad?

keep deceiving ur self.
Do u hv stable power supply?
No
health care delivery?
no
food security
no (rice is imported).
how abt education in d zoo!
no (strike)
youth employment?
no
(dangote: we import poverty n export job opportunities. even toothpick...)
security?
no (boko haram, militant... na only public officer dey chop security votes)

and u say it is not a zoo? where honorable members of the house are boxers?

say the truth and it shall set u free.

As for me, I accept am so daft and I hv been stupid all this while. I work on myself everyday to improve on my self.
thank u

(pls tell me one good thing abt the zoo, pls reply).
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2015
feedburner:

keep deceiving ur self.
Do u hv stable power supply?
No
health care delivery?
no
food security
no (rice is imported).
how abt education in d zoo!
no (strike)
youth employment?
no
(dangote: we import poverty n export job opportunities. even toothpick...)
security?
no (boko haram, militant... na only public officer dey chop security votes)

and u say it is not a zoo? where honorable members of the house are boxers?

say the truth and it shall set u free.

As for me, I accept am so daft and I hv been stupid all this while. I work on myself everyday to improve on my self.
thank u

(pls tell me one good thing abt the zoo, pls reply).
I know that we are still backward but try to be soft on Nigeria and pray for her then you situation will improve. Amen
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by feedburner(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
I know that we are still backward but try to be soft on Nigeria and pray for her then you situation will improve. Amen

I understand you. I was like that before. prayer is not enough.
For your information, I don't believe in Nigeria. it is a creation of British for their economic interests. I am a Biafran, and I pursue my freedom from the abominable entity called Nigeria according to UN charter on Indigenous Peoples Rights which Nigeria is signatory to. I am an Indigenous Person of Biafra
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by richardomoko: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2015
APC apologist.
dayo23:
Your Excellency,

During your inauguration ceremony on 29th May 2015, as the new Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, you gave a Presidential order to the military to move the Command and Control Centre of the fight against Boko Haram to Maiduguri, so that the war is effectively fought. Most Nigerians and our well wishers around the world lauded this bold strategic move on your part.

It is now 38 days since you gave the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh, and the military generals this Presidential order to move to Maiduguri. Unfortunately, CUPS can reliably inform you that the Boko Haram generals are no where near Maiduguri. In fact they are 405 kilometres away, chilling out at a Mansion, adjacent to DSS office, in Dougirei, Jimeta Yola, Adamawa state.
This hideaway mansion is hired by CDS Alex Badeh himself. We know the owner of this mansion very well. We have spoken to him.

Your excellency, the same mobile phone apprehension equipment that was used by the former DG DSS, Ita Ekpenyong, to hack into your mobiles phones can effectively be used to track down the movement of these treacherous military generals. Ask the new DG DSS to track their movements. You will find out that they are in Yola all the times at this mansion.

Your Excellency, CUPS is reliably informed that there is no any Command and Control of fight against Boko Haram that is going on from this hideous hideaway mansion. It is just being used by Badeh and his fellow generals for partying, sex, and drinking 24/7. Of course there is a constant supply of the finest food, wine, and women, all at the expense of the Nigerian tax payers.

While the CDS and his fellow generals are partying to glory, we ordinary Nigerians have recently noticed a deterioration in security, which should never have happened. Just yesterday alone there were three deadly bomb blasts that resulted in loss of human life. One blast happened at the Redeem Church in Potiskum. Another happened at Shagalinku Restaurant in Jos. The last blast was at a popular Masjid called Yan Taya in Jos.

Your Excellency, these Boko Haram generals must go with immediate effect. There is no value whatsoever in retaining them.

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.

Cc:Oladayo. O

6/7/2015.

http://abusidiqu.com/military-generals-are-hiding-away-in-yola-deceiving-the-president-open-letter-to-president-buhari-by-idris-ahmed/
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Those that can give their lives like us are not selected when shortlisting the results of the NDA. four times I tried it and my names aren't there na so them go carry unqualified students full NDA and the will do nothing the generals are corrupt they are the once spoiling Nigeria ARMY.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by drstone1: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2015
seedgreen:
What do u expect.
Following

See IDIOCY on PARADE. They made us believe during the elections that General Buhari himself will lead the Generals into battle since unlike GEJ he is a fearless General. PUB instead sent the Generals to go to maiduguri,without proper plan, or strategy but to jeopardise more lives. I would have taken GMB seriously if he lead by example by being there himself. Instead he is busy probing Amnesty international 's allegations. GMB's actions speak louder than words and the Generals are not fools either.

1 Like

Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by seedgreen(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
drstone1:

See IDIOCY on PARADE. They made us believe during the elections that General Buhari himself will lead the Generals into battle since unlike GEJ he is a fearless General. PUB instead sent the Generals to go to maiduguri,without proper plan, or strategy but to jeopardise more lives. I would have taken GMB seriously if he lead by example by being there himself. Instead he is busy probing Amnesty international 's allegations. GMB's actions speak louder than words and the Generals are not fools either.
my point exactly

1 Like

Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by billyG(m): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2015
I dnt know why he retained d same pple that Bleep jonathan up.he need a good advicer.i hope obj no bury clueless juju 4 aso rock when 3rd term was rejected.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by billyG(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
drstone1:

They are COWARDs!
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by darkjorse: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
This idris Ahmed is a fool. you only mentioned the name if one general who are the rest. useless bigot. if it was a fulani general you people will never talk by the way Yola is the base from which they operate
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Billygee2u: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Dosinspector:
during he made such promise to lead war against his boys BH
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by OpraMenu(m): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Pictures please
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Reference(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2015
dayo23:
Your Excellency,

During your inauguration ceremony on 29th May 2015, as the new Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, you gave a Presidential order to the military to move the Command and Control Centre of the fight against Boko Haram to Maiduguri, so that the war is effectively fought. Most Nigerians and our well wishers around the world lauded this bold strategic move on your part.

It is now 38 days since you gave the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh, and the military generals this Presidential order to move to Maiduguri. Unfortunately, CUPS can reliably inform you that the Boko Haram generals are no where near Maiduguri. In fact they are 405 kilometres away, chilling out at a Mansion, adjacent to DSS office, in Dougirei, Jimeta Yola, Adamawa state.
This hideaway mansion is hired by CDS Alex Badeh himself. We know the owner of this mansion very well. We have spoken to him.

Your excellency, the same mobile phone apprehension equipment that was used by the former DG DSS, Ita Ekpenyong, to hack into your mobiles phones can effectively be used to track down the movement of these treacherous military generals. Ask the new DG DSS to track their movements. You will find out that they are in Yola all the times at this mansion.

Your Excellency, CUPS is reliably informed that there is no any Command and Control of fight against Boko Haram that is going on from this hideous hideaway mansion. It is just being used by Badeh and his fellow generals for partying, sex, and drinking 24/7. Of course there is a constant supply of the finest food, wine, and women, all at the expense of the Nigerian tax payers.

While the CDS and his fellow generals are partying to glory, we ordinary Nigerians have recently noticed a deterioration in security, which should never have happened. Just yesterday alone there were three deadly bomb blasts that resulted in loss of human life. One blast happened at the Redeem Church in Potiskum. Another happened at Shagalinku Restaurant in Jos. The last blast was at a popular Masjid called Yan Taya in Jos.

Your Excellency, these Boko Haram generals must go with immediate effect. There is no value whatsoever in retaining them.

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.

Cc:Oladayo. O

6/7/2015.

http://abusidiqu.com/military-generals-are-hiding-away-in-yola-deceiving-the-president-open-letter-to-president-buhari-by-idris-ahmed/

Rubbish, nonsense post. You expect the Command Centre to be placed at the front lines to prove what point. Is the Military comprised of only Alex Badeh and the Service Chiefs. If you have an axe to grind with the man contact him for an audience but the interference in military operations and the campaign of calumny is becoming dangerous. You undermine the military at your peril. This is an insurgency, the population is better placed to fight it. In war the jungle either fights for or against you. The people should fight for not against the military.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by billyG(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Does that man look to you like someone who listens to advise especially with what has been happening since his people elected him. His stubbornness will only get worse with his senility
He is not PMB that is relocating BH prisoners it is d nigerian prisons.try 2 grasp.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by unclejb2(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari does not know how to handle this issue. this is what happens when u bring a 1940 man to pilot a 2015 machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.