Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed (40227 Views)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Niger Delta Avengers To Exxonmobil : Stop Deceiving The World. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by ZITRAN: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
vislabraye:

You can see how clueless he is He thinks we are in the 80s
Are you comparing Guantanamo prisoners to this ones
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by conyema12(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Oga Idris Ahmed, I didn't even bother to read d whole of ur epistle but except u are ready to take up arms and head to maiduguri ursef den jus stay put and permit me to use the phrase "shut up" .... I can bet u and ur likes were one of the many calling for GEJ's head for not going to maiduguri and some of u even insinuated he ought to lead the fight since he was the president... We all know the military efforts were and are being sabotaged right from the beginning but instead as usual "Blame GEJ".. So except u have some meaningful military strategy and information which the govt and d military haven't got, I repeat pls" shut up "

seems one of the said generals is ur uncle grin grin
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by vislabraye(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
ZITRAN:
Are you comparing Guantanamo prisoners to this ones

No, not that. I mean his anachronistic thinking.
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Chigold101(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
solarview:
Hahaha... Scam me, I scam you... Anyway we're in scamming season 1 grin
Buhari himself is a scam. We have to live with it for the next 3years, 10months & about 18days...
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Joeoku78: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
I agree with this post 100%. I expected president Buhari to sack the criminal service chiefs of corrupt president jonathan who appointed them and appoint his own chiefs with clear mandate to fight and end boko haram. The rising incidence of boko haram insurgency almost on daily basis since Buhari came in as president showed that the service chiefs are cowards and needs to be flushed out and tried. The truth must surface during their trials
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by LajaLaba: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dosinspector:
BUHARI should also relocate to northeast and take the Leading to sambisa afterall he is a General
A very dumb Post I mean even a 6yrs old can't post this
Re: Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed by Koolmexxi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
conyema12:

seems one of the said generals is ur uncle grin grin
They don't have to be my uncle or anyone I know for me to know dat the President obviously knows where they were relocating since it's not so secret. Under GEJ everyone blamed the president, not the generals...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's 45th Birthday Cake / Sunshine Anifowose And Sunday Omosilade Eating With His Friends (photo) / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.