Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) (45042 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
obasanjo never put on suit before.why self?
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
obasanjo never put on suit before
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
People are languishing in the hand of the so called boko-haram
And
Mr president with His nonsense vice are their celebrating.

Nigerian changing chanters just look at your hand work.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by jsb(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Those heartless men he called like minded men will make sure they kill his dream..I advise he avoid them like we avoid witches here in Africa..They are on oath to make their fellow men in Africa never to see light that's why ugly in heart and face Obasanjo left his mouth open as in see this small boy ok now..You wan try us..they have brought him close in deceit to enable them kill his dream period..EVIL MEN..EVIL LEADERS..CORRUPT MINDS...
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by aimuan(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
pretydiva:
I luv wat dis guy is doing. He's giving back 2 d society. Unlike sm of our naija celebs dat only no how 2 buy cars,wears,bling bling n flaunt their wealth on social media
eg.psquare
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Edunwa302(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
walescounis:
See Obasanjo, Second to the last Picture tho
Hahah I tot I'm alone on dis
OBJ be like ejoooh na rap him(akon) dey rap
En d man behind akon en OBj b lik dis boy tink say na music we come here come play
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
My RoleModel... God Bless You
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by juman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Useless old man.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
U2ice:

Re u jst knwin?

Seriously
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by juman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hiss, useless old man.

A country with less than 4MW of electricity in 54 years.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
That Obj's face when Akon was speaking
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by nightmile: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Obasanjo worwor

But non in your lineage will ever worth his gardener... cool

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na wetin Aremu(OBJ) dey do there Outdated person. undecided
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akonni grin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
efilefun:
This shows u a kid, Akon I bet is way younger than your father and here he is trying to bring electricity to the whole of Africa but your deluded brain can't just stop hating. Instead of you appreciating his efforts and search within ur mind what u could do to better ur life u are here hating like any of them even know u exist.
Why are you insulting him? Why not tell him who Akon is without all the tongue lashing. Mind you, never bring one's father into senseless issues.
#Whenwillwelearn
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by mistabiola: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
nightmile:

But non in your lineage will ever worth his gardener... cool

Guy, you're wicked ooooo wink cheesy
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by oshokalo1: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
ObJ -whats like KILOMO Yi nSo (ah ah ah)shoro niyen
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by mistabiola: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Roughfyzay:
Na wetin Aremu(OBJ) dey do there
Outdated person. undecided

World former presidents president..... You need to be updated. Even if your dad see this post ,hin fit disown you cheesy cheesy
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Wilbillion(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope this light gets to my street.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by totorimi: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
See how John Kufour composed himself but see our own OBJ looking like as if Akon is a spirit. Let me ask between him and John Kufour are they not age mates why must this man keep on embarrasing the nation like a Baba Suwe like this.

PMB must call him to order before he damages our image irrevocably.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistabiola:

World former presidents president..... You need to be updated. Even if your dad see this post ,hin fit disown you cheesy cheesy
E remain small like this wey you for make sense tongue
Disown ko, absorb ni. undecided
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by mistabiola: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Roughfyzay:

E remain small like this wey you for make sense tongue
Disown ko, absorb ni. undecided

Haba!!! Person no dey follow you joke ni undecided konji na basterd ooooo cheesy
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistabiola:

Haba!!! Person no dey follow you joke ni undecided konji na basterd ooooo cheesy
I no dey joke that kind of joke o grin grin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistabiola:

I no dey joke that kind of joke o grin grin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by mistabiola: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Roughfyzay:

I no dey joke that kind of joke o
grin
grin

Noted undecided
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Roughfyzay(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
mistabiola:

Noted undecided
Ok nah Egbon wink
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
aimuan:
eg.psquare
i nor mention names oo lipsrsealed
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by ojomamah: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akon 9ice one black is buetiful! ;DAkon 9ice one black is buetiful!
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by princebishop(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
kolatobs:
Wow FTC....

What will i write self...

Ok dedicate this to all women all over the world trusting God for the fruit of the womb... There joy shall come very soon. (AMEN)

if every person's dat re FTC ll say a prayer lyl dis, den I can authoritatively say Nigeria don better
grin
kolatobs:
Wow FTC....

What will i write self...

Ok dedicate this to all women all over the world trusting God for the fruit of the womb... There joy shall come very soon. (AMEN)

if every person's dat re FTC ll say a prayer lyl dis, den I can authoritatively say Nigeria don better

pidgin english 2 swit

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by magsam03(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dats good smiley
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
see wetin buhari dey cause now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.