Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) (45043 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by akpumping7720(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Is that what they are? shocked
Chairman... U are more mature than all these comments. See how one person trash you on your previous comment. You don't need all these. Even if u don't have something tangible to say just read on. It not a must someone leaves comment and still get insulted by some nitwits who can't even face you one on one .
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Akon, please bro stay away from OBJ or any nigerian politician. They will change ur good plan for Africa
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2015
mistabiola:
Akon with world leaders cheesy cheesy , Airforce1 go say "I will join dem soon" grin

Cc; lalasticlala
ogbenii howfar kilon happen
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by mistabiola: 5:20am On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:
ogbenii howfar kilon happen

You're the one I saw in a bank sometimes ago right You kind of look-alike!!! undecided
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Ah'l km n meet u 4 tutorials
U2ice:

Sorry bro...next time focus on his forehead
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Psquare, Wizkid, Davido, Dbanj, 2baba, Mi, Iceprince... name them. I don't expect you to do as much as Akon but you guys could pick at least 10 communities each and light em up. Or do something diff but meaningful.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Akon, the nigger has got an eye for real business.....Respect bro cool cool
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by Themandator: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2015
No be English him dey speak wey OBJ and kuffor nak translation earpiece?
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by scentmarlc(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
mistabiola:

You're the one I saw in a bank sometimes ago right You kind of look-alike!!! undecided

Na me nahhhh, for worldbank baa..gringringrin
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by playboy19(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
walescounis:
See Obasanjo, Second to the last Picture tho

Obasanjo be like; what is this boy saying? all this i wanna, i wanna, me i dont understandiii o. tongue
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by mistabiola: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

Na me nahhhh, for worldbank baa..gringringrin

No, Skye bank undecided mosho
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by U2ice(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Mprepz:
Ah'l km n meet u 4 tutorials
No wahala, jst come wiv ur material n plenty money

1 Like

Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by emdee01: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Great kudos to u Akon, this will improve our economy because stable electricity is what make west Africa surval most. Especially, naija. & also this will be a lesson for all our naija celebrity which their own is not to look back & help less privilege fellow naija but to put on most expensive gold, go most expensive club in d world, carry most expensive cars & spent lavishly......when sha akon dont forget my hand shake when u come to commission that program.
Re: Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) by whoisuche: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
kolatobs:
Wow FTC....

What will i write self...

Ok dedicate this to all women all over the world trusting God for the fruit of the womb... There joy shall come very soon. (AMEN)

AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.