Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,311 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Brother Must Not Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Must Not Marry Her (2622 Views)

My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Must Not Marry Her by ConfessionsNgr: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
My elder brother and I are very close. He is older than me with four years but you will hardly notice. We share the same friends and practically do everything together except women. My mother had just the three of us for my father before she passed on; we have a younger sister whom I am older with just two years. Some years ago while I was still in the university, my brother had this girlfriend he was going out with. Initially I used to like her a lot because she really knows how to cook and take care of the house. Then my elder brother had graduated and had started working. I use to think this girl was really a home girl and a wife material. Not until something happened. I had gone to see my friend off campus on this particular day and while we were in his room gisting, a girl came out from the bathroom with a towel tied round her chest. My friend ask if we could go outside to give his girlfriend time to dress up since he was living in a one room self contain. On a closer look at the girl in question, I found out it was my brother’s girlfriend who he was proposing to marry. I was so shocked and couldn’t hide my emotions by calling out her name. She was so shocked as well to see me. That night she started crying and begging me not to tell my brother. I told her point blank that there was no way I wasn’t going to tell my brother. To be honest she really begged me that day and even packed her things immediately and followed me to my house begging and crying that I should forgive her and that it won’t happen again. But how can I keep that kind of thing from my brother? A girl he was planning to spend the rest of his life with. I told her she should have thought of her actions before doing it and she knows quite well that I was in that school and yet she still left her school and came to look for a boy in my school. Well after sometime when the crying and begging became too much I told her I wasn’t going to tell my brother but between us we both knew I would tell my brother. She left the next day, but what annoyed me most was that after she left, she called me and told me that she has begged me enough but if I still decide to tell my brother, she will deny it and it will be my word against hers and let’s see who my brother is going to believe. I was really angry at this point and I immediately placed a call to my brother and told him everything that has happened, but from the way he responded it was obvious she had already called him to feed him with lies. i became angry with my brother and I told him that if he went ahead to marry that girl I would not be a party to it. Its been three years since all these happened and my brother has refused to leave this girl. She has even resorted to taunting me in the house like, didn’t I tell you? And now last month he announced that they will be getting married in August. I have been trying unsuccessfully to discourage him but all to no avail. I have told him that if he marries that girl I won’t step my feet in his house again, ever. Please I need you to help me is there any way I can stop my brother from marrying this deceptive girl?

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/129/my-brother-must-not-marry-her

1 Like

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Dahjhi: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Your brother's Cup of tea origin

But this Kain thing go cause enmity between you n dem for life. This is why I nor dey pity guys when ladies do dem anyhow. Which Kain bro I go tell that and still go say he wan marry.. And which Kain gurl go make my bro believe her pass myself, she wan die? undecided

#ZeroTolerance2Cheating

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by osaslord500(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Talk to your brother and let him decide.

Op Pliz try dey summarize all the long story.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmm....this is serious.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Catalyst4real: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
U fvcked the whole tin up....
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Slimzjoe(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jeez! This is Crazy!

You Probably didn't tell Your brother the Right way undecided......But, what right thinking Brother won't believe his Sister

Damn! I don't know what to say...

Except, you're not the One getting married....its Your Brother's Life so Let him Live it.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who cares if you step your feet in his house or not?. It's his choice to make who to marry and who not to. You've already told him about the incident but he insisted on keeping up with the relationship and marry her. As if the girl in question has never double dated before. Aproko mind your business. Nonsense.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by rheether(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yes oh, your brother must not marry the girl. Better tell me but first of all, make you and your bros open office for her head.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
osaslord500:
Talk to your brother and let him decide.

Op Pliz try dey summarize all the long story.
what are you saying, you dint read all right?

he has already decided to marry her come August!
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by osaslord500(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Midehi:
what are you saying, you dint read all right?

he has already decided to marry her come August!

hmm it's really a difficult moment
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by libertyfather(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Not anymore, take heart bro and accept thingz the way it happen, never underestimate the power of kitten again
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Who cares if you step your feet in his house or not?. It's his choice to make who to marry and who not to. You've already told him about the incident but he insisted on keeping up with the relationship and marry her. As if the girl in question has never double dated before. Aproko mind your business. Nonsense.
yea exactly what i was thinking, most girls double date, its just unfortunate he is the one who caught her, and she pleaded with him, dou its difficult for him to bear seeing her with his elder brother but he has no choice than to let it go off his mind...moreover,it happened 3 yrs ago.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Emodeee: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rubbish. Which girl no dey fornicate?
She was just testing other guys proficiency on the bed, ur brother nvr marry her, Sheee ur brother too wan lie say he nor dey play away match?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
there is nothing that can be done except you produce a really great evidence which I dont think you have.
So op, she won the game and u, ur brother are the loser. Live with it.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
rheether:
Yes oh, your brother must not marry the girl. Better tell me but first of all, make you and your bros open office for her head.
what kind of office dear?
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Update(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
You shoud have recorded dah beggings and crying then as a prove....i pray dah APC<change> happens in dah life of your brother en go jus clear for her eye.
Another option, i get gun for rent, & if u kill one person, i'll dash you witout returning it!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eyaaah! Op the wounded Liongrin
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by ronald4lif(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Midehi:

yea exactly what i was thinking, most girls double date, its just unfortunate he is the one who caught her, and she pleaded with him, dou its difficult for him to bear seeing her with his elder brother but he has no choice than to let it go off his mind...moreover,it happened 3 yrs ago.

It's easier for one to profile out others transgression and turn a blind eye to their own blemishes. She herself might have maintain multiple affairs in the past (or still is) but because this one involves her brother then the world should cease existing.

I can bet my balls that she wouldn't have informed the brother's fiancé had she caught him in a compromising position with another lady. She simply want the girl to keep butt-licking her. Make she no go find her own husband. Another nonsense.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Onemansquad(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Simple just Go to the church when pastor says "If you are not in support of this marriage, come out"
you go out as simple as that
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Emmaville(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls someone shud summarise it, den send it to my email...

I'll comment tomorrow
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by godoluwa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
@honestly, this is a very serious issue. without any apology 4rm anybody, your brother is a complete ass-licker. that girl will kill your brother b4 they both spend 10yrs together. you will soon come back here to announce to us that the lady has killed your brother. if she didnt dare you after begging, its good but the fact that she dares you makes me knw that shes a complete biitch.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's easier for one to profile out others transgression and turn a blind eye to their own blemishes. She herself might have maintain multiple affairs in the past (or still is) but because this one involves her brother then the world should cease existing.

I can bet my balls that she wouldn't have informed the brother's fiancé had she caught him in a compromising position with another lady. She simply want the girl to keep butt-licking her. Make she no go find her own husband. Another nonsense.
oh its she not he? i thought the op is a he, anyway whether he or she, no choice mennn!
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by godoluwa(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
softysparky:
Eyaaah! Op the wounded Liongrin
is dat all u can say? smh
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
You told your brother, and having heard you he decided to still go on with the relationship. So what else is your problem? It is your brother who will live with her for the rest of his life not you.

You shouldn't cry more than the bereaved. If your brother cannot believe you, his blood over his girlfriend then he deserves that kinda girl.....and if on the other hand he actually believes you but still decided to stick with her, then he still deserves her. Leave them to their life jor.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by sholikay(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
The girl Don use her panties cook vegetables for the guy chop... Your brother need serious prayer..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by naijaboiy: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Family should always come first. That guy's brother should be sharp enough.

Well he shouldn't threaten not to step his foot in their house as that would be taking things too far.

Since his brother has decided to pay deaf ears to him then he should just wish them well,,relax and watch events unfold.

Time will surely tell.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by naijaboiy: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
*cleans eyes*

Oga ronald are you the one that posted this thing? shocked

I don't want to believe so. undecided
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by ronald4lif(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

*cleans eyes*

Oga ronald are you the one that posted this thing? shocked

I don't want to believe so. undecided

Ya, the brother fiance cheated, accepted. She pleaded she shouldn't let her brother know about it but she later did. The brother gave it a deaf ear and insisted on going ahead with the affair and wedding, what then is her business?. One should be blackmailed by their siblings that they will cut all family ties with them if they marry someone they don't like?. I don't think it works that way anymore.

The right and decision on who to marry rest on the shoulders of the man alone as he's the one to live with the wife, their choice. After seeking for relatives consent prior to marriage, they have two choice, it's either they give their blessings or buzz off.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by naijaboiy: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ya, the brother fiance cheated, accepted. She pleaded she shouldn't let her brother know about it but she later did. The brother gave it a deaf ear and insisted on going ahead with the affair and wedding, what then is her business?. One should be blackmailed by their siblings that they will cut all family ties with them if they marry someone they don't like?. I don't think it works that way anymore.

The right and decision on who to marry rest on the shoulders of the man alone as he's the one to live with the wife, their choice. After seeking for relatives consent prior to marriage, they have two choice, it's either they give their blessings or buzz off.
Chill the person writing this story is a guy and not a girl.

Secondly,,i don't see anything wrong in caring so much for your sibling to the extent of getting angry when they don't believe anything you say and turn down your advise.

The only thing is drastic actions shouldn't be taken.

When they eventually get married and things starts getting sour don't forget it's still that same family he will run back to.

So the anger shouldn't be poured on the poor guy for caring about his brother's life and future.

I guess he just wants the best for his brother but at the end of the day he's not the one calling the shots,,sadly. smiley
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by prettyjo(f): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmm..

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Dubious Ways Ladies Demand Money From Guys / Share Ur Opinion. / Six Easy Ways To Make Her Beg For More [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.