Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Brother Must Not Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Must Not Marry Her (2537 Views)

My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures. / Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by IamLEGEND1: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
bae cheating on your brother- wrong
bae begging you not to tell bro- i dont care
you turning a deaf ear bae's pleas- right
bae twisting bro's mind- wrong
bae taunting you- wrong
bro not believing you- idioťic
You threatening to sever ties with bro- stupìd
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chill the person writing this story is a guy and not a girl.

Secondly,,i don't see anything wrong in caring so much for your sibling to the extent of getting angry when they don't believe anything you say and turn down your advise.

The only thing is drastic actions shouldn't be taken.

When they eventually get married and things starts getting sour don't forget it's still that same family he will run back to.

So the anger shouldn't be poured on the poor guy for caring about his brother's life and future.

I guess he just wants the best for his brother but at the end of the day he's not the one calling the shots,,sadly. smiley

Oops! I didn't know it was a guy narrative, thought it was a lady, must have been an oversight.

While it is understandable for a relative to show concern and affection towards their own I won't be cajole or encourage anyone to do the bidding of someone who's threatening fire and brimstone to cut family ties because of the decision they make, which is their exclusive rights. There are better ways to address issues than blackmails and it just doesn't work. Except if the guy is dependent on him and he isn't self-reliant that threats would fly.

If the marriage pack up after a few years then so be it and if he is shameless enough to come to the family for succour, it's their choice to provide it or discard his plea. For a man to be defiant and repudiate all plea from a relation it means he might just understand that everyone has their blemishes and when they transgress but still decide to shove it aside and embrace her positives. Perhaps, he might have also cheated during the course of the relationship and decide to accept her on realizing he isn't clean himself.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by naijaboiy: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oops! I didn't know it was a guy narrative, thought it was a lady, must have been an oversight.

While it is understandable for a relative to show concern and affection towards their own I won't be cajole or encourage anyone to do the bidding of someone who's threatening fire and brimstone to cut family ties because of the decision they make, which is their exclusive rights. There are better ways to address issues than blackmails and it just doesn't work. Except if the guy is dependent on him and he isn't self-reliant that threats would fly.
Yea like I opined earlier,,drastic actions shouldn't be taken. It's not his shot to call at the end of the day. So he shouldn't threaten his brother if he eventually gets married to her.

ronald4life:
If the marriage pack up after a few years then so be it and if he is shameless enough to come to the family for succour, it's their choice to provide it or discard his plea. For a man to be defiant and repudiate all plea from a relation it means he might just understand that everyone has their blemishes and when they transgress but still decide to shove it aside and embrace her positives.
This is true. But for now we can't really say. Everybody knows the reason why his brother is cautioning him is to prevent further occurrences of cheating. He's not understanding the case like his elder brother is. All he wants is to prevent future occurrences.

Now put yourself in his shoes,,how will you stand your sister-in-law for the rest of your life with the knowledge of her sleeping with another guy when she was engaged to your brother. I don't think that would be a good feeling.

ronald4lif:
Perhaps, he might have also cheated during the course of the relationship and decide to accept her on realizing he isn't clean himself.
Well this assumption may be true and unknown to the brother.

They both of them(the couples) may have forgiven each other and decided to move on while the brother is still left in oblivion.

But don't you think it will be better if the elder brother explain things to him.
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by ivyT(f): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Who cares if you step your feet in his house or not?. It's his choice to make who to marry and who not to. You've already told him about the incident but he insisted on keeping up with the relationship and marry her. As if the girl in question has never double dated before. Aproko mind your business. Nonsense.

smh
Re: My Brother Must Not Marry Her by Mhizizzy(f): 2:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pretty Girls Like Begging Guys For Money?? / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.