Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts (65193 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi Probe / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Jman06(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari killing innocent Nigerians since 1889

OlodoDaura

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by chaberry(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sleekey:
O Lord. Not kano. What is their offence na.
Were they not the ones that gave Buhari the highest vote? they must enjoy their change

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by fx45(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
duality:
You may not agree with me, But all these are part of the plan to end this boko haram thing without any outrage. Its all part of the game plan.

My point is, Let's be watchful. Even if boko haram ends today and every one goes on with praise singing, Let not ever forget to ask the right and hash questions. If we don't ask , then we have been defeated. But God forbid.

Boko haram didn't start killing today. Nigerians Don't be deceived. The people behind this thing are looking for a way to end it, so that we don't focus on them. This is the time we can catch them. any smart person should know this. Lets monitor these event very closely. we shall find the clue.

Boko haram MUST NOT END IN NIGERIA WITHOUT HEADS ROLLING. Lets be Vigilant. There are clues in these event.
I also share the same opinion with you... But considering the amount of blood wasted in their bid to fully act out a well-written script, methinks something is bound to go wrong. The Boko Haram menace is programmed by default to spiral out of control. Law of Karma! Remember the Frankenstein Monster?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by mekanaky: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
mercy1196:
There is a suspect in dis forum... I think dat jos bomb blast thread where d guy said d next bomb blast would be kano.
SO boko haram don enter nairaland. let me laugh in ABOKII STYLE ''BUHAHABUHABUHAA''
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by nnalove(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
mercy1196:
There is a suspect in dis forum... I think dat jos bomb blast thread where d guy said d next bomb blast would be kano.
here is d guy comment "I was just meters away from the first blast around Yan Tayah,. Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by EMANY01(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
duality:
You may not agree with me, But all these are part of the plan to end this boko haram thing without any outrage. Its all part of the game plan.

My point is, Let's be watchful. Even if boko haram ends today and every one goes on with praise singing, Let not ever forget to ask the right and hash questions. If we don't ask , then we have been defeated. But God forbid.

Boko haram didn't start killing today. Nigerians Don't be deceived. The people behind this thing are looking for a way to end it, so that we don't focus on them. This is the time we can catch them. any smart person should know this. Lets monitor these event very closely. we shall find the clue.

Boko haram MUST NOT END IN NIGERIA WITHOUT HEADS ROLLING. Lets be Vigilant. There are clues in these event.

fx45:
I also share the same opinion with you... But considering the amount of blood wasted in their bid to fully act out a well-written script, methinks something is bound to go wrong. The Boko Haram menace is programmed by default to spiral out of control. Law of Karma! Remember the Frankenstein Monster?

I thought i was the only one thinking along that line.If as an analyst you realist that boko haram was a major tool for the "change" we now have you would have wondered what the exit strategy for boko harams controllers now that their mission objective has been achieved.am
Clearly the scenario in play is to have boko haram trash so much in its "death throes" before its death.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by hansad: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
The genesis of all these: use of sharia criminal laws/courts.

Boko Haram which says it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws emerged after 12 northern states adopted use of sharia criminal laws.

A few days ago, a Kano sharia court sentenced people to death for blasphemy.

No area in today's south of Nigeria may touch sharia criminal laws - even with a long spoon.

Only solution to Boko Haram is let the south pull out of Nigeria. Thereafter, northern peoples of all creeds and tongues must return to peaceful co-existence - like they used to. In every society, one dominant group must show the way.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2015
agenzxy:
Maybe Kaduna or Abuja... People there should be careful

What without road blocks? It could be anywhere. Nigeria is clearly under attack even in their month of Ramadan. What does Islam teach self. Is only about destruction of lives Bible says "the thief comes only to steal, to kill and to destroy" John 10 vrs 10. And "by their fruit, you shall know them". Matt 7 vs. 20

Woe onto the evil religion and their followers who still pretend that these have "nothing to do with religion". Yet all over the world, everyone points to them as harbinger of terror.

Woe onto Buhari and APC, who played the ostrich when the last administration was busy doing all it could to curb this evil. In Kenya both opposition and ruling party joined hands to curb the menace

Woe onto APC Supporters who still do not have the conscience and have not shown remorse for putting us in this situation.

Woe onto Lord Luggard and the British who created this contraption. We were never the same and can hardly ever be.

Woe onto you, if you chose to quote me and type nonsense, may you and your family be visited by this evil of religious fanaticism.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by emyphil: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Give him more chance

Better divide this country for peace stop this killing

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by ernecy(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Good for u, continue blamin PDP
pyyxxaro:
I blame P.D.P for this lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Kerosene: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
I'm more concerned about the safety of innocent people. Let's join hands to pray for the North
. Good idea. But u cant pray away nemesis.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one, just keep it up North

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Chigorkizz(m): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2015
We are winning the war says the Dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Kerosene: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2015
ogazi007:
They will be defeated.They are just trying to put fear in people's mind and weaken our resolute to stand up to these evil people.

PMB should stay focuse and not get distracted with all the unnecessary social media niose.I want him to take responsibility of all that had happened and never blame opposition for Bokoharam activities.

several days in office and there is no clear picture of what he wants or even intend doing. And u r saying he should remain focus! Focus on what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Kerosene: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2015
ogazi007:
They will be defeated.They are just trying to put fear in people's mind and weaken our resolute to stand up to these evil people.

PMB should stay focuse and not get distracted with all the unnecessary social media niose.I want him to take responsibility of all that had happened and never blame opposition for Bokoharam activities.
several days in office and there is no clear picture of what he wants or even intend doing. And u r saying he should remain focus! Focus on what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2015
olapluto:
DSS is dead? Someone on this forum extrapolated the cases of IED explosions and said Kano was next. It seems the new DG has to be sacked quickly.
pls can you give me the link ?
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by discusant: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2015
State governor ordered reinstatement of military checkpoints.

In other words, the orders of the CinC - president Buhari - is being flouted here and there.

That's why Buhari needs to form a government urgently so that certain important decisions must be taken collectively.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Middlefinger1: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Sunofgod:
By the end of Buhari's tenure, the average life expectancy of a Nigerian will drop to 25.
This is funny but debatable.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by tete7000(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2015
How could a sane government ordered dismantling of military road block in a country fighting a terror war? Are we sure the government itself is not complicit in this terror? Uhmm! God come to the aid of your people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by discusant: 12:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Booty4me:
[size=45pt]Rip Nigeria[/size] cry

Southern Nigeria political class are cowards. If not, they should have pulled their territory and people away from one Nigeria.

If they were northern politicians, they would have pulled north away from Nigeria long ago.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by piagetskinner(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2015
LORD have mercy. Series of successive bomb blasts with in a space of 1 week #sb should tell the president to wake up o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by buskie13(m): 12:48am On Jul 07, 2015
mercy1196:
a link to that thread pls.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by 989900: 12:48am On Jul 07, 2015
This is the 'holy month of Ramadan' are these people really muslims?
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by real86(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2015
pyyxxaro:
I blame P.D.P for this lipsrsealed
Cos you happen to be one of the naive citizens that was deceived by the APC. Shei una Baba dey criticize Jonathan back then when he never enter power say why Jonathan go run to small neighboring country for help....but now e don see say fighting insurgent (faceless army)no be the same thing as fighting biara wey them been know who there enermy be. Now you are there blaming PDP. For me o.....no room for excuses,make PMB do as e promise. me dey wait for my 5k monthly allowee sha.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by papijoe1(m): 12:56am On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] blame it on ignorance
Change is coming
Without no iota of doubt suffice me to say ,I strongly criticize the removal of checkpoint
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by ReskpetNobleman(m): 12:59am On Jul 07, 2015
When u have no beards but pretend to ve. Just like the case of Daura!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by mmsen: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Chickens coming home to roost.

You wanted to make Islam your foundation.

You want to copy the Arabs - well this is what Islamized Arabs do.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by real86(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2015
themonk:
chaiii....one chance
if you still support buhari am so sorry to say that you are not privileged to have a good brain. you dont play propaganda with peoples life, he has no and had no blueprint for security, just ranting. am disappointed to have been hypnotized to support this regressive change
.The funny thing is that PMB government dey already talk of negotiation. Somebody when,during his campaign, was talking like he was gonna tackle this BH sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by InvertedHammer: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2015
papaejima1:
Someone said earlier today that the next target would likely be Kano based on past patterns of the BH bombing.
Now it has happened.
Why couldnt even our security and intelligence people think for crying out loud?
/
What exactly do you want the security agents to do?

How do you know who is strapped?

And if you suspect that someone is strapped, will you approach them knowing that they are willing to go with anyone who dares approach them?

Fact is that suicide bombing defies solution.

And it seems that it is here to stay.
\

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by kunledegreat(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Some people said Boko Haram will fade away if Buhari is president, because Boko Haram is only out there to frustrate the efforts and administration of Goodluck Jonathan and I keep telling them that's a big lie, Boko Haram is an imported terrorism and we just need global support to fight this menace.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by persius555(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2015
butanep:
instead of the DG to face the security issues and source for intelligent reports, he is busy checking files of those promoted by GEJ...

I smell rat...
Now, its obvious our security agencies are bereft of ideas that would help slow down these attacks. DSS, DMI and all are always three steps behind another attack. Its obvious that there is a pattern of attacks, besides that, our security agencies should by now know there are bomb instructors dishing out bomb making classes to wahabis who believe in this jihad cause. The bomb experts are more dangerous than the sucide bombers. Go after the bomb makers (IDE experts) in the group, spend more time and resources sniffing them out, find out the educational qualification of an average BH bomb expert, his or her motivation (jihadis cause or financial benefit), where they get their trainings, how they deliver their package b4 arming sucide bombers, how far sucide bombers would travel with a sucide vest. In every serial crime, there is always a pattern. A nairalander (as able to deduce this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.