Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts (65197 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi Probe / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Sirlancelot(m): 4:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Young man who are you?And now Gombe?Lets wait and see.You are a suspect sorry to say that.
watts75:
This has always been the pattern, Borno, Yobe, Jos, Kano and Gombe. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the pattern and trend.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by dom(m): 4:09am On Jul 07, 2015
olapluto:
DSS is dead? Someone on this forum extrapolated the cases of IED explosions and said Kano was next. It seems the new DG has to be sacked quickly.
hmmmmm. Hope that extrapolation no God reach this side o. God abeg o. My office de for Nyanya. "even though I pass thru the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for thou art with me....."
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by pyyxxaro: 4:09am On Jul 07, 2015
eddyland:
pls shut up and stop being cynical. There is war in d county and dis is all u have to say

Na ur House War de, nor be this country

With ur webbed feet tongue
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Rotimi47: 4:11am On Jul 07, 2015
papaejima1:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/06/female-suicide-bomber-blows-self-up-at-kano-mosque/

Details in coming...
Twitter is afire.

I hope all these recent bomb blasts ain't the hand work of PDP? Just saying.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Kirinwa: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2015
mercy1196:
There is a suspect in dis forum... I think dat jos bomb blast thread where d guy said d next bomb blast would be kano.

Keep on chasing shadows like Daura President.
What if I tell you that next one will be Kaduna and it happens. Does it make me a suspect too?

Nigerians inheriting cluelessness from their leaders since 1900

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opribo(m): 4:26am On Jul 07, 2015
PMB has said before that there is a limit to what he can do at 72, why then do you people want to kill baba with all this your problems.

Let him just give them their amnesty money which they asked him to go an negotiate before because the boko boys are not smiling. The earlier the better. They have fulfilled their part settle them case closed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by ignis: 4:27am On Jul 07, 2015
And Buhari is still sleeping

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 4:34am On Jul 07, 2015
freedom96:
Your mum and dad are so happy.They said I shud tell u to keep doing this great job it's exactly what they want u to. smiley

ok Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by drmaxayuba(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Artist Do You Want To Step Up Your Art Creer! Apply To Exhibit For Free? You Need To Read This First

Battersea Art Station is an open weekend celebrating the art that the Power Station has inspired.
All are welcome to apply to exhibit free');">for free at this one-off three-day event taking place at Battersea Arts Centre. All mediums are accepted so long as the subject is a creative interpretation of the Power Station. Prizes will be awarded to ‘Best-in-Class’ across three categories: professional, amateur 16-25 years and amateur 26+ years.

In addition to the art from the exhibition the free weekend will also feature works from the Wandsworth Museum collection, Lego workshops, live print making with up and coming ‘Print Wagon’, performance, children’s activities, food and drinks as well as the opportunity to learn more about the future of the Battersea Power Station Development.

APPLY FREE http://drmaxs..com/2015/07/artist-do-you-want-to-step-up-your-art.html

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by omohj: 4:51am On Jul 07, 2015
I warned u guys.... that apc is nothing but corrupt pdp... anyways... we are watching...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by SamConquer(m): 4:53am On Jul 07, 2015
New Government still no difference...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by misreal(m): 4:56am On Jul 07, 2015
nnalove:
here is d guy comment "I was just meters away from the first blast around Yan Tayah,. Suicide bombing is a tool used by terrorists to instill fear. Boko Haram has already been deciminated, they are using teens who unknowingly as suicide bombers. What we need to do is to identify the various cells operating in our cities. I fear for the people of Kano, as previous trend shows that, their next target will be the ancient city of Kano, probably to disturb the Sallah celebration.
that is what I am thinking now.bokoharam now uses suicide bombing more than ever,they mostly attack helpless people more than ever.the eye witness account on the last bombing told how after attacking the mosque,they began to flee..bokoharam has truely suffered a huge loss that is why they are now using fear tactics..don't be surprised if one of them has become a nairalander just to post scary bokoharam news....
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by kishimi8(m): 4:58am On Jul 07, 2015
opiaoku:
when you have a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a terrorist president expect more of these terrors because
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

illiterate bastard Daura dullard

kano enjoy your change no be una give am 1m+ fake votes

Hehehehehehe chanji grin

People died and you are celebrating, are you human.. or has hate turned you to a demon,
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2015
kishimi8:

People died and you are celebrating, are you human.. or has hate turned you to a demon,

They voted for change and they deserve the change angry
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by drmaxayuba(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Don't Just Sit There! Start Getting More Apply For The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme 2016
Discover Your Inner Genius To The Search Is On To Find Exceptional Young People From Across The Commonwealth To Become The Queen’s Young Leaders Of 2016 Better

The Queen’s Young Leader Award recognises and celebrates exceptional people aged 18-29 from across the Commonwealth, who are taking the lead in their communities and using their skills to transform lives.
Benefits
Winners of this prestigious Award will receive a unique package of training, mentoring and networking, including a one-week residential programme in the UK during which they will collect their Award from Her Majesty The Queen. With this support, Award winners will be expected to continue and develop the amazing work they are already doing in their communities.
Eligibility
click bellow

APPLY FREE http://drmaxs..com/2015/06/dont-just-sit-there-start-getting-more.html

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Fash20: 5:09am On Jul 07, 2015
opiaoku:
when you have a kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari as a terrorist president expect more of these terrors because
Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

illiterate bastard Daura dullard

kano enjoy your change no be una give am 1m+ fake votes

Hehehehehehe chanji grin
c dis ediot delta vote no b fake abi. Mumu
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Fash20:
c dis ediot delta vote no b fake abi. Mumu

Otu nne mumu
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Fash20: 5:11am On Jul 07, 2015
opiaoku:
Otu nne mumu
come on shut the funk up. An!mal
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 07, 2015
These BokoBoys have gone beserk...I feel they are taking advantage of the loop holes Buhari has created by not making appointments to assist him....THIS IS WAR! There is no time for sluggishness, he has to be on his toes...we are talking about Human Lives here.

Now, since these guys are hiding and operating from border towns, one can logically deduce that our neighbouring countries are more combat ready, cos the attack so far is more in Nigeria....is that their Armed Forces are more sophisticated than ours? This is unbelievable!

Buhari should understand that we are no more in the 80's, this is 35years after, so many things have changed, He needs fresh minds, he needs profession advice, HE CANT PERFORM ALL ALONE!
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by skytech2020(m): 5:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Sai baba! Sai baba!!...Apc change... Foools..hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by opiaoku: 5:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Fash20:
come on shut the funk up. An!mal

Ikpu nne i animal

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Acidosis(m): 5:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari should identify the sponsors; and this problem will end.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by oluwaahmed: 5:37am On Jul 07, 2015
9ja is in deep sheet. We shdnt av allowed dis war reach d extent of suicide bombin. It's rily a difficult situation 2 deal wit irrespective of which govt is in Aso rock. D truth is even if GEJ was in power dis attacks wld av still continued. We need 2 use d Pakistan tactics in dealin wit dis. Dis is not an army war dis is an intelligence war. Our intelligence outfit hav failed us gruesomely. Our agencies need 2 find out quickly wer dis bombs are bein made & burst dem immediately. Agents shd be planted inside remote communities wer BH operate. He'll d agents can even be conscripted by BH(since dem dey force pple 2 join dem). We nid 2 stop playin politics in d DSS, NIA & MIA, any1 older dan 10yrs in dis sectors shd be retired. D floor shd be open 2 ngrns willin 2 risk deir lives 4 deir country, instead of political recruitment. I mean sme1 who entrd d DSS wit d idea of bcomin rich will definitely be ineffective as an operative.
E don be 4 9ja rily. Even d SAS found it very difficult dealin wit dese suicide bombers in Pakistan. Or is it d US dat wer constantly losin men 2 suicide bombin & IED's in Irag? Any sane country will know dat a threat shd be eliminated b4 dey bcom powerful enuff 2 recruit & start suicide bombin. BH has changed strategy, dey'll use suicide bombin 2 put panick & fear in officers of d ngr army, b4 dey start deir offensives. Dey'll most likely employ d ISIS strategy of car bombs in deir nxt attack, more series of suicide bombin dis time targeted @ security personnel b4 dey eventually conquer cities like ISIS did. Is only a matter of time b4 pple start joinin dem willingly.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by phransix147(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2015
olapluto:
DSS is dead? Someone on this forum extrapolated the cases of IED explosions and said Kano was next. It seems the new DG has to be sacked quickly.

I said it oh...
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by phransix147(m): 5:48am On Jul 07, 2015
skytech2020:
Sai baba! Sai baba!!...Apc change... Foools..hahahahaha

Its funny right?

Well there an a saying that goes like this "everything is funny so long its happening to somebody else" it could be you or your family someone will be laughing at next!
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by aryzgreat: 5:48am On Jul 07, 2015
They are paying d price of rigging for chanji

Sai buhari
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 07, 2015
and the government is planning on negotiating with them

Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Me think buhari knows much about this guys,he dismantled military check points to aid them swift movement to attack locations but the good news is that boko haram will soon be in the past, the recent bombings are just 'exit strategies' as someone rightly said.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by petermichaels(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2015
And pple kips dying,and d presdnt aint saying noting. No body is doing anything. Oh! God,why did u make me a Nigerian
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by ChrisGnarly: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes! Change has finally come!
We are winning the war against BH: our presido carry on more gress to ur elbow. This is the type of president nigerians deserve.
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by ChrisGnarly: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2015
APC oya! Add this to ur achievements. Baba is winning d war. He wants to revive all d asasination casses! For christ sake. Stop ur boys first bf fighting corruption plz
Re: Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts by nliamdesmond(m): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.